Good results with any body enhancement/beauty spell?

Angelite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Good results with any body enhancement/beauty spell?

Postby Angelite » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:09 pm

While we're at it, (that is, unabashedly talking about the enhancement of our outer selves) does anyone know of a spell that will permanently straighten hair? I apologise for being superficial but I'm tired of spending so much time & money trying to get my locks straight. And yes, I'm hopeless with a straightening iron.

KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH, LOVE & LIGHT.

Bounteous Blessings,
Angelite

ImageImage

La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: La Reina Roja

Postby La Reina Roja » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:58 pm

spellonyou wrote:Lorelei I would love to know where you purchased your breast enhancement spell! Does anybody know any for weight loss? thank you

CH has one :
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... =82&page=1

I purchased this one. Mine aren't bigger but the spell seem to create the illusion that they are bigger. Since I used this spell my boyfriend cant keep his hands off of them lol. i do seem to have more lift and cleavage but my actual size hasnt change. Im happy though that they seem to look bigger:)

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

Postby Aternity of Darkness » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Xi_Phoenix wrote:
spellonyou wrote:Lorelei I would love to know where you purchased your breast enhancement spell! Does anybody know any for weight loss? thank you

CH has one :

I purchased this one. Mine aren't bigger but the spell seem to create the illusion that they are bigger. Since I used this spell my boyfriend cant keep his hands off of them lol. i do seem to have more lift and cleavage but my actual size hasnt change. Im happy though that they seem to look bigger:)

LOL this sounds like a fun one, do they one for men who want to more endowed? you know what they say "the key to a good relationship is HaPenis...

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte

Postby La Reina Roja » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Aternity of Darkness wrote:
Xi_Phoenix wrote:

CH has one :

LOL this sounds like a fun one, do they one for men who want to more endowed? you know what they say "the key to a good relationship is HaPenis...

I'm not sure they have one for HaPenis lol but they do have one called Enhance Muscles:) There is also a listing for custom spells so maybe they could make one for what you want.

Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.

Postby Lorelei » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:46 pm

i bought the spell on eBay, from Aveda's magickals

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra

Postby Scordra » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Lorelei wrote:
AstralD wrote:Unfortunately, no habit makes your breasts smaller or bigger

Nah! actually, my breastfeeding habit made my breasts shrink! :hissy:

Yup, same issue here. To physically change your size upwards you can eat tons of fatty foods, drink beer, and voila! You will have increased boob size but the great possibility of increasing the size of your butt, thighs, etc. Mine physically, yes physically, fluctuates in size....call that frustrating. Is it from prior practitioner spells?? I dunno...I started with that kind of magick :: when I hit 20. I soon left that idea deciding to be what I be....If the result is from practitioner work, it took a good many years and is definitely not permanent, nor accurate....

Spells can create illusions yes....but I'd be interested to really see (okay I'll take someone's word for it) a true permanent physical change to the size someone wanted....you can rarely get that with a plastic surgeon...I have enough friends who've told me that much....

Namaste.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Postby Aurum » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Aurum wrote:
AstralD wrote:
Syri wrote:I can't spend my hard earned cash on spells for enhancing physical attributes. I figure if you want it to change bad enough,you'll do all the work yourself and it will be permanent (bad habits kicked,that is).

As for things I *can't* change,like my big butt (talking about my body shape) or extra large man hands....who cares. :mrgreen: Love it or leave it. :D

Unfortunately, no habit makes your breasts smaller or bigger

Actually, wearing a correct bra size may make your breast bigger. Most women wear bras that have too large bad and too small cups which can make the breast tissue migrate. After I found my correct size my boobs grew at least a cup size.

I know I'm repeating myself here but wearing a correct bra size can really make your breasts bigger. Why use magick when an easy change will take care of the matter more effectively?

La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte

Postby La Reina Roja » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Aurum wrote:
Aurum wrote:
AstralD wrote:
Syri wrote:I can't spend my hard earned cash on spells for enhancing physical attributes. I figure if you want it to change bad enough,you'll do all the work yourself and it will be permanent (bad habits kicked,that is).

As for things I *can't* change,like my big butt (talking about my body shape) or extra large man hands....who cares. :mrgreen: Love it or leave it. :D

Unfortunately, no habit makes your breasts smaller or bigger

Actually, wearing a correct bra size may make your breast bigger. Most women wear bras that have too large bad and too small cups which can make the breast tissue migrate. After I found my correct size my boobs grew at least a cup size.

I know I'm repeating myself here but wearing a correct bra size can really make your breasts bigger. Why use magick when an easy change will take care of the matter more effectively?

You are correct. I do in fact have bras that make them look bigger when I'm clothed but for me its during those times when I'm either wearing something that a bra can't be worn with or when I'm unclothed where the problem sometimes lie:)

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Postby Aurum » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:30 pm

What I mean is that wearing a correct bra size ( large enough cups and tight enough band ) will actually make all the breast tissue that has "escaped" due to the wrong bra size squishing the breasts and the breast tissue all over the place over the years return to where it belongs resulting in bigger breasts.

La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte

Postby La Reina Roja » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Aurum wrote:What I mean is that wearing a correct bra size ( large enough cups and tight enough band ) will actually make all the breast tissue that has "escaped" due to the wrong bra size squishing the breasts and the breast tissue all over the place over the years return to where it belongs resulting in bigger breasts.

Oh I see what you mean now. Kind of like reshaping the waist with a corset.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”