Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Since your capture stone helped before why not try it again to see if it helps again?...
I tried again a few more times but it seems to be immune to it now.
Have you emptied the stone using the invocation and restarted it again?...have you charged up the stone in a charging box/bag to make it work at its fullest ability.....

Open a HD ticket and ask for magnolia and Ash advice, they may be able to help you know what it is, and therefore how to make it leave

jonnyturak
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
jonnyturak wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Since your capture stone helped before why not try it again to see if it helps again?...
Have you emptied the stone using the invocation and restarted it again?...have you charged up the stone in a charging box/bag to make it work at its fullest ability.....

Open a HD ticket and ask for magnolia and Ash advice, they may be able to help you know what it is, and therefore how to make it leave
I emptied and restarted the stone, as per instructions sent with it. The entity eventually came back 4 months after I returned it to its place of origin, so it might do again. Unless you can keep it in the stone forever?

Didn't know you need to recharge it, but I have a charging box.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:
jonnyturak wrote:

I emptied and restarted the stone, as per instructions sent with it. The entity eventually came back 4 months after I returned it to its place of origin, so it might do again. Unless you can keep it in the stone forever?

Yes on the capture stone listing it asks if you want to add on charging energy, if you don't add it on, then that means you have to charge it otherwise it will drain and not be as effective

If its still coming back after using the capture stone then are you sure its the same spirit and not different unbounds? Get into a habit of charging your stone and empty it regularly so that if it comes back it will go straight to the stone and not bother you

this also may help

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CREATION ... HMENT.html

This is the Knowledgebase sheet of how it works

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... ion-sheet/

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/WITCH-BA ... ERFUL.html

Also a witches ball traps the spirit inside...that could be an option if other things dont help

jonnyturak
new here
new here

jonnyturak wrote:
jonnyturak wrote:

Yes on the capture stone listing it asks if you want to add on charging energy, if you don't add it on, then that means you have to charge it otherwise it will drain and not be as effective

If its still coming back after using the capture stone then are you sure its the same spirit and not different unbounds? Get into a habit of charging your stone and empty it regularly so that if it comes back it will go straight to the stone and not bother you

this also may help

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CREATION ... HMENT.html

This is the Knowledgebase sheet of how it works

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... ion-sheet/
Thanks for the links. I believe it has always been the same entity. It appears to have telekinetic and electrokinetic powers. The activity stopped last March when I shouted at it, "I'm not afraid of you!!" But if it comes back, I have other things to try thanks to everyone's ideas. Yesterday, I was interviewed by a folklorist (I joined her Modern Fairy Sightings FB group). She said she will ask around and see if there is anyone who thinks they might be able to help if it comes back. She wants to include my story in a book she plans to write.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

An Italian Catholic protective tradition involves regular application of blessed salt across all doorways and windowsills. If I understand right, the old salt is removed and the new salt put down every night.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
jonnyturak
new here
new here

The activity picked up again a few weeks ago. As suggested by one of you, I have just bought a Witch Ball (class 5, bridge to me) and Protection Against Unbound Spirits (class 5, neutral, bridge to me, charging added) from the store. Will see if these work.

The activity gets worse if I try to persuade the entity to move on. I recharged and tried the capture stone (class 5, unbridged, no auto recharge) again, but the entity seems to have become immune to it. The first time I used it, some years ago, there was no activity from the first night until 4 months later. I had returned the entity to its source, but it came back.

Putting blessed salt across all doorways and windows is a bit messy, so I'd rather not do that. Thankfully, the activity isn't as bad as it was for the first few years (started in July 2012).

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Bump did you managed to get rid of the unbound?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I know it was suggested before, but perhaps it is linked to something in the house? Maybe when you sent it back... it just went back to the vessel, which is still somewhere inside or very close to the house?

Just my thought. Could be why any and all efforts at banishing isn't working. If it's tied to a specific physical thing in your space, you might be tiring it out a bit (hence periods of inactivity), but not actually sending it away. Or it could be lying low to put you off your guard before popping out to cause mischief again.

I see you've put a lot of time and energy into the metaphysical, but perhaps it might be time to invest in an EMF tool to see if you can track down the vessel? I would check everywhere--it might even be somewhere in the walls, not easy to get to.

Wish you luck sorting this out! Please keep us posted.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
jonnyturak
new here
new here

The Witch Ball and object enchanted with Protection Against Unbound Spirits made no difference. Magnolia said it could be because it might be bound to something in the house, or I have welcomed it. I have told it many times it is not welcome here. Yes, it could be bound to something in the house. I have EMF meters and a K2 meter, so can go round and see what they find.

I consulted some more psychics recently and one of them said something dark was attached to me. Not long before they said that, my psychic friend said the same thing - that it was my tormentor. Magnolia and/or Ash did the Dissolve the Attachment of Any Unbound Spirit or Unbound Entity on me yesterday. There was no activity last night, and I feel lighter. But if it is not an unbound, then this wouldn't work.

Recently I acquired a gargoyle from CH. It arrived a few days ago. I have been talking to him and bonding with him. The previous two nights before yesterday, as soon as the activity started, I called upon the gargoyle to help. The activity stopped for the rest of the night. He is supposed to protect me. But I will see how that goes, if the dissolution spell didn't work (possibly meaning the spirit/entity is not an unbound).

Another psychic recently told me that it comes through a portal in the house. Which opened when something bad happened to me as a child. I was being bullied at school a lot when it all started. That used to make me feel depressed and anxious. I have found someone locally who may be able to help IF it is a portal. Just another option on the list.

Will see how things go over the next several nights.

Return to “Black Arts”