Tormented by unbound imp and protector spirits not helping

jonnyturak
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

The activity continues, but hasn't been as intense lately. If the shadow demon doesn't help (vessel should be here this week), then I will contact that local intuitive.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:The activity continues, but hasn't been as intense lately. If the shadow demon doesn't help (vessel should be here this week), then I will contact that local intuitive.
If the demon and everything else you does not work i would recommend you messaging charles mcbride from the rose quartz labyrinth, he loves this kind of work and hes a pro in this, through a reading i purchased from his site he told me exactly what has been haunting me, a created negative evil construct sent at me by 2 people from a past life that are looking to take something from me and "leave me with nothing" so yeah 2 people from a past life are cursing me right now its crazy he even gave me solutions to my problem and how to overcome this people and their evil created entity.

jonnyturak
new here
new here

Thank you very much for recommending him. I have looked at his website and saw your review. He sounds like just the person I've been looking for, to tell me why it is all happening and what kind of being it is. I will definitely get the reading if things persist, but probably will soon, as I want some answers. Received the shadow demon vessel today, BTW.

Has your situation improved?

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:Thank you very much for recommending him. I have looked at his website and saw your review. He sounds like just the person I've been looking for, to tell me why it is all happening and what kind of being it is. I will definitely get the reading if things persist, but probably will soon, as I want some answers. Received the shadow demon vessel today, BTW.

Has your situation improved?
Nope, this thing is still here and as of now is pressing hard on my heard

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I wonder if the capture stone from CH would work in any way in preventing it from causing harm? Since it would be trapped inside?

jonnyturak
new here
new here

I have a capture stone from CH and first tried it in 2013. It seemed to work on the first night I used it, and there was no activity for 4 months. It was really bad till I used it. But it came back. I had returned the being to its source. Have tried the stone several times after that, but no change. Even after charging it. If the being is a spirit and not a living entity, it may have cottoned on.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:I have a capture stone from CH and first tried it in 2013. It seemed to work on the first night I used it, and there was no activity for 4 months. It was really bad till I used it. But it came back. I had returned the being to its source. Have tried the stone several times after that, but no change. Even after charging it. If the being is a spirit and not a living entity, it may have cottoned on.
What about try using another one? And this time offer to give(or mail) the stone quickly with the being captured to a black arts seller or person that is skilled in that to have a look at and neutralise them?

jonnyturak
new here
new here

I got a reading from Charles Mcbride, as recommended by one poster, but he didn't have a clue what the being was, or why it is doing it.

Activity hasn't been too bad lately. Strangely, a few times it stopped when I asked the being to let me sleep. But other times it didn't. The activity fluctuates.

Received the shadow demon and gargoyle some time ago, but no activity or communication from them so far. Awhile ago, I bought a Fountainhead Orb and a couple spells to encourage this.

Haven't contacted that local intuitive yet, but probably will soon. If she can't get rid of it, then I will read some relevant books. If all that fails, then I give up.

Edens Eve
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

You still are spiritually inclined, If you can see that Imp. I am not sure why you can not communicate with your spiritual companions.

Awww I am sorry you have having such a rough time. I love Imps. Mine is funny and likes to play tricks. He makes me laugh opposed to causing me harm. Perhaps you should obtain an Imp.

I probably should have read this thread all the way before replying. I am not sure if you already resolved your Imp problem. Maybe add a demon to your keep. That will definitely help. Demons are much more powerful. I do not know how you feel about demons, most have a huge misconception.

Good luck

~~ Knowledge is power ~~
jonnyturak
new here
new here

I obtained a pendant allegedly bound with a shadow demon, several weeks ago, as stated in a previous post. I've owned several spirit vessels for years but never any contact. Only interaction I have is with the creature who keeps bothering me. Lately, it has stopped when I've politely asked it to, but still comes back every night. It might be starting to like me, as I'm probably the only person who talks to it. As nothing else has worked to get rid of it, I am going to try the power of persuasion. I want to help it evolve and see there is more to life than tormenting people. Luckily I am a very forgiving and compassionate person. If that doesn't work, then I hope when I eventually move out of my house, it won't follow me. It didn't when I lived elsewhere. I lived in my current house when I was a child, and it started then. I am here now to look after my elderly, disabled mother and mentally ill brother.

Return to “Black Arts”