Tormented by unbound imp and protector spirits not helping

jonnyturak
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Practically every night since last July I have been tormented by what appears to be an imp, which likes to shake or vibrate my bed, walk around on it, sometimes lie down on it next to me, cause pain in parts of my body, knock on objects in the room, vibrate the floor, and some other stuff. It does this for hours on end, but usually goes when I turn the light on, then tends to come back when it’s off. It starts an hour or so after I go to bed and ends at dawn. From its foot size and laying down, I estimate it to be about 2 feet tall but very heavy. My brother lives in the same house and has also experienced it. I have enlisted the help of several mediums but nothing has changed (even got a Christian Spiritualist Minister to come round and bless the house). Also called upon the help of angels, God and other beings but no change. I’ve never seen it physically, only mentally.

About 2 months ago I got into Spirit Keeping and a conjurer custom-bound me a female marid elder djinn and said she should be able to take care of the problem. Around the same time I also acquired a hellhound and volkh for protection. I've read the CH Spirit Keeping book and have attempted to build a bond with the spirits (also have a cambion and nympho), but am not getting any signs of their presence. I keep asking for protection from the imp but there's been no change. Strangely, I did get some mental communication with the female djinn shortly after she was summoned but nothing since receiving her vessel and the others. I used to be quite sensitive to spirits.

Any advice on how to get rid of the imp (or similar entity) would be most appreciated. It also followed me 200 miles when I stayed at my sister's a few months ago. Thank you.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

have you bought anything from a thrift shop or garage sale around the time this started to happen . try cleansing your house and banish it , ask your ppl to help you banish it while you do this . their is a ritual here on ch you can use and a protection spell here to that works very well . ill see if i can find the link unless someone else finds it first . are you sure its an imp

jonnyturak
new here
new here

It has been active in this house since I was a kid but was sporadic until last July. Have tried cleansing with sage and a witch tried a banishing spell, but will look at those on CH. Not 100% sure it's an imp but seems to be. When I lived elsewhere for 8 years it didn't follow me then. Thanks for your input.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

jonnyturak
new here
new here

Great info. Will try some of that out. Thanks for your help! :)

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I would suggest that first you try your best to ignore it. Usually they just want to spook you or get a reaction. When they get nothing out of you it's no longer 'fun'. Sounds like a pesty little critter. :irked:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

jonnyturak
new here
new here

Most of the time I ignore it but it still happens most nights. It does get worse if I have a go at it, so I don't usually. It's a stubborn one!

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:Most of the time I ignore it but it still happens most nights. It does get worse if I have a go at it, so I don't usually. It's a stubborn one!
never challenge him lov ignor him and cleanse and banish you need to do this often until you feel its gone . have faith and believe in what your doing lov your ppl will help you get him out , ask them to shield your home also

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

idk why but I feel I need to add this...

If all attempts to banish it fail, there might be a possibility that this is a classic poltergeist, rather than an actual intelligent spirit. The definition of a classic poltergeist is usually random paranormal activity that follows a person, rather than being attached to a location or object. By the definition I am going by, it would be a manifestation caused by your own subconscious mind. This is usually caused by some sort of trauma or stress reaction. So if all else fails to remove it, I suggest cleansing yourself, practicing stress-reduction techniques and seek to release any emotional trauma that you may be holding on to. If it's being caused by trauma that your mind has blocked out, then you may need to take additional steps. But the bottom line is...if this is poltergeist activity caused by your own subconscious rather than an unbound, you will need to heal yourself in order to be rid of it.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:idk why but I feel I need to add this...

If all attempts to banish it fail, there might be a possibility that this is a classic poltergeist, rather than an actual intelligent spirit. The definition of a classic poltergeist is usually random paranormal activity that follows a person, rather than being attached to a location or object. By the definition I am going by, it would be a manifestation caused by your own subconscious mind. This is usually caused by some sort of trauma or stress reaction. So if all else fails to remove it, I suggest cleansing yourself, practicing stress-reduction techniques and seek to release any emotional trauma that you may be holding on to. If it's being caused by trauma that your mind has blocked out, then you may need to take additional steps. But the bottom line is...if this is poltergeist activity caused by your own subconscious rather than an unbound, you will need to heal yourself in order to be rid of it.
i was thinking the same thing . you can also cleanse yourself in a sea salt water bath from head to toe . hope everything is better lov :hug:

Return to “Black Arts”