Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This topic is creepy. All this talk about corrupted seed and Succubi becoming Incubi. That means when you have sexual relations with a Succubi you're actually having sexual relations with an Incubi, or male spirit, which can be seen as uncomfortable if you're not homosexual or something like that. lol

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote:This topic is creepy. All this talk about corrupted seed and Succubi becoming Incubi. That means when you have sexual relations with a Succubi you're actually having sexual relations with an Incubi, or male spirit, which can be seen as uncomfortable if you're not homosexual or something like that. lol
Ubi are shapeshifter. So nothing is straight unless preference. Which also include immortals and gods.

ImageImage
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

fundude53 wrote:The story I herd is the succubus takes the seed of man then corrupts it somehow then she takes on incubus form then mates with a woman and injects her with the currupted sperm from the first man then the woman becomes pregnant with the succubus/incubus offspring.
Normally it's about succubi and incubi having to work together, the succubus collects the sperm and together with the incubus they change it and then the incubus delivers it so to say.
Ubi are shapeshifters that can take any shape, so male, female, toaster, there's no real limits.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aprophis wrote:
fundude53 wrote:
fundude53 wrote:I dint know but I had two cans of Stella last night and my spirits stopped talking to me
Ime ok they turned up at 6.15 this morning glad to know they still here lol
You know this doesn't really have anything to do with that topic, right?

Also the story goes that succubi need the seed of a man to create offspring so that's another reason they sleep with human men. I suppose all of that is in the astral and not the physical though. If an incubus would possess a man the child he would create would still be physically human but it's astral body would probably be a cambion.
Thanks for clarifying it I would think that's how it would work most likely. 1ey

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hermit Crab wrote:This topic is creepy. All this talk about corrupted seed and Succubi becoming Incubi. That means when you have sexual relations with a Succubi you're actually having sexual relations with an Incubi, or male spirit, which can be seen as uncomfortable if you're not homosexual or something like that. lol
That's what happened to me with my trickster. Of course I know he can create illusions and shapeshift but it was really out of no where. I was sleeping and he turned into a female while cuddling with me and his voice became very high pitched. I didn't mind as I prefer both actually but that's what happened to me. Sorry for going somewhat off topic.

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

lol dont worry they able to shapeshift but they do have a preferd sex so u u get a succubus it really is likely to be female. it can and would appear a male if it needed to eg the keeper wanted a male for a change they can even manifest both sets of sex organs to u. you get want u most want thats how they got their pray back in the good old days when humans were food.

spirits lots
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alikat13 wrote:
That's what happened to me with my trickster. Of course I know he can create illusions and shapeshift but it was really out of no where. I was sleeping and he turned into a female while cuddling with me and his voice became very high pitched. I didn't mind as I prefer both actually but that's what happened to me. Sorry for going somewhat off topic.
Thanks for the replies Alikat and dragynraken.

I guess creepy isn't the accurate term, but I felt uncomfortable with having sexual relations with a Succubus, only for her to suddenly transform into an Incubus. I'm heterosexual is the reason. 1tk

So does this mean their original form is androgynous? ^ ^

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:
lol dont worry they able to shapeshift but they do have a preferd sex so u u get a succubus it really is likely to be female. it can and would appear a male if it needed to eg the keeper wanted a male for a change they can even manifest both sets of sex organs to u. you get want u most want thats how they got their pray back in the good old days when humans were food.
lol Thanks and interesting comment, fundude.

I understand they feed off of energy and that is interesting. Thankfully they are protective so we don't need to worry about becoming lunch.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Alikat13 wrote:
interesting what race is your trickster.

spirits lots
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote:
Alikat13 wrote:
Thanks for the replies Alikat and dragynraken.

I guess creepy isn't the accurate term, but I felt uncomfortable with having sexual relations with a Succubus, only for her to suddenly transform into an Incubus. I'm heterosexual is the reason. 1tk

So does this mean their original form is androgynous? ^ ^
I dont think when you poking her suddenly her hole come out that gun poke you back lol.

ImageImage

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”