Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

LadyAmalthea wrote:It's being offered now on the marketplace. Here is the link: http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/au ... _id=206670
Thanks for the share...

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

When I had this done I felt pressure on my left nostril as if going through an astral Lobotomy. It wasn't anything unbearable just like a dull pressure on the left that slowly moved to the right. It was cool, as in chilly. And at the end I felt cool energy get flushed out the way the water in the sink gets drained when you pull the plug. I figured it was done. And about 2 minutes later, Aldephia emailed me the details.

She saw some blocked energy, and how I was naturally sharp in that area like a laser beam. But the most interesting thing she saw was two djinns hanging out there. I recall telling them to protect me from my visions, because last time it was too crazy.

I did video tape the experiment hoping to catch something on the outside. I often wonder if spells come from the outside or inside. But I haven't checked it out yet. Anyhow last night, I heard some knocking on my desk while I was trying to sleep. It was distinctly not possible because everyone was asleep. I can also hear details in the music that I used to be oblivious too. Especially in binaural beats, I can hear the various subliminal tracks.

I saw two spirits. One appeared like the vampires in Supernatural. He had a normal person face, but shark like teeth when he smiled. Not sure if he's one of mine or a visitor. But I did have to pull back. The other was my devata, which appeared like a cute young indian lady with long curly hair. I think after the surgery we had a better bonding. I felt we might have been communicating more telepathically. Before that she was just a ring, that may of had a spirit or not.

I do feel more forgiving, as I can see through people's weakness and insecurities. There are no illusions about how people are. You know, that negative paranoid self when we get into conflicts. So it was a positive experience for me.

So far so good. I'll update you guys if i start developing telekinesis! 8Y

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

suga wrote:When I had this done I felt pressure on my left nostril as if going through an astral Lobotomy. It wasn't anything unbearable just like a dull pressure on the left that slowly moved to the right. It was cool, as in chilly. And at the end I felt cool energy get flushed out the way the water in the sink gets drained when you pull the plug. I figured it was done. And about 2 minutes later, Aldephia emailed me the details.

She saw some blocked energy, and how I was naturally sharp in that area like a laser beam. But the most interesting thing she saw was two djinns hanging out there. I recall telling them to protect me from my visions, because last time it was too crazy.

I did video tape the experiment hoping to catch something on the outside. I often wonder if spells come from the outside or inside. But I haven't checked it out yet. Anyhow last night, I heard some knocking on my desk while I was trying to sleep. It was distinctly not possible because everyone was asleep. I can also hear details in the music that I used to be oblivious too. Especially in binaural beats, I can hear the various subliminal tracks.

I saw two spirits. One appeared like the vampires in Supernatural. He had a normal person face, but shark like teeth when he smiled. Not sure if he's one of mine or a visitor. But I did have to pull back. The other was my devata, which appeared like a cute young indian lady with long curly hair. I think after the surgery we had a better bonding. I felt we might have been communicating more telepathically. Before that she was just a ring, that may of had a spirit or not.

I do feel more forgiving, as I can see through people's weakness and insecurities. There are no illusions about how people are. You know, that negative paranoid self when we get into conflicts. So it was a positive experience for me.

So far so good. I'll update you guys if i start developing telekinesis! 8Y
Oh WOW...- Congratulations on this successful surgery! :*3
Hope your update comes soon! :)
Am thinking about having the surgery done, but then again..I'm sooo dense, like having 10 brick walls around me, I have doubts it will show any remarkable results..it might reduce my 10 brick walls down to -say 3..- but I assume I would need more than one surgery..and this I just can't afford. :<
But your post helped me believing my spirits are still around -so thanks for sharing your results!
Am happy for you! (:D)

Greetings,Tasha
Voidwalker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 336
Spelled Number: 720
Your favorite spirit to work with: Things that go bump

I have recently undergone this surgery as well. It is a truly impressive working, to say the least. It has opened my eyes, and has greatly augmented, not only the other workings that have been bestowed upon me, but my own abilities, as well. I would like to preface this review with a statement.

For those concerned, the surgery is done outside the constraints of path. It is NOT a working suitable for only those that follow a certain path. As a practitioner that walks both paths(and, as a result, neither, I suppose), I am testament that the working isn't path-biased.

I have had a few other workings done, and this was a concern for me as well. Having spoken with Azazel, Adelphia assured me that the gifts would not interfere with one another....in fact, they would probably be complimentary. And, they certainly are! I am in the midst of a veritable explosion of awakening! The resulting experiences have been some of the most intense I have experienced...and I've experienced quite a few. In addition to greatly enhancing those abilities related to my Third Eye, I am experiencing a magnification of my ability to manipulate energy. My communication with spirits has grown exponentially, as has my perception of their manifestations. This is regarding both my spirits, and the unbounds near me. Just this evening, I had a very creepy little Chupacabra run across the road in front of my vehicle on my way home...and, it wasn't mine. I don't know what it was chasing, but whatever it was, it was DARK! Also, my ability to connect with spell bindings has become much more intuitive, and natural. As if this surgery helped things "click" for me.

I highly recommend this service for anyone interested in pushing the limits of their abilities, and magnifying the aspects of their prior (and future) workings, regardless of their experience level. It will truly blow your mind! And, I know that y'all don't really know me, but believe me when I say it takes a lot to have such a profound impact on me. I have nearly 2 decades experience with the Arts, and more than a bit of formal training to back it up.

That is not dead which can eternal lie : And with strange aeons even death may die.

Then rose the seed of Chaos, and of Night,
To blot out order and extinguish light.

Yet from those flames
No light, but rather darkness visible.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Cell28 wrote: Oh WOW...- Congratulations on this successful surgery! :*3
Hope your update comes soon! :)
Am thinking about having the surgery done, but then again..I'm sooo dense, like having 10 brick walls around me, I have doubts it will show any remarkable results..it might reduce my 10 brick walls down to -say 3..- but I assume I would need more than one surgery..and this I just can't afford. :<
But your post helped me believing my spirits are still around -so thanks for sharing your results!
Am happy for you! (:D)
I have a feeling the more dense you are the more you might feel. It's similar to when i clear chakras with someone who is totally closed up versus someone already open. The newb always feels more. But I can't say for sure since everyone is different. If you compared this to the first time i was opened. I was pretty much slammed the first time. Not by Azazel of course. This time, with Azazel it was just enough to unclog me. I guess whatever blocked me did stand between me and the vamp. So to test I put his vessel under my pillow last night. I think I saw him too. What. A. Hottie. :Y I was able to force myself into an OBE three times this morning.

I did go for run right after the surgery even though she said not to do anything strenuous...lol. My perception felt like it was in two different places. Which was weird. So I got off and did something less strenuous like a 310lb leg press. 8P

"Man is what he sees in other people."
AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte

I finally broke down and got this after obsessing over it for six months-ish. The procedure was done Tuesday and I'm already noticing things. Meditation is easier so long as I don't try too hard. I should say it's easier to not try so hard. There was also an experience just last night where I walked into the kitchen and it was filled with white smoke. Not the oh my god, someone's burning the house down kind of smoke, more of wow something's burning. Except there was no burning smell, dinner had finished cooking hours ago, and my boyfriend had no clue what I was talking about (and he was standing IN the kitchen).

Can't wait to experience more. :)

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Im getting my surgery this week, very excited!!!!! 8O

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3

Just ordered my surgery too, i'd been procrastinating for months but just decided I need a nudge in the right direction. Will post my experiences once Ive had it done.

nyun
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Anna Vindyll Yunn

After months of waiting and ravenous craving, I completed mine on Feb 14 (maybe it was meant as a sweet Valentine gift for me). The first week after the surgery I didn’t really feel any differences. Then starting last week I’ve been having mild headache non-stop, days and nights. Not sure if the headaches is the side effect of the surgery (since more than 10 spelled items I bought also finally reached me last week and I’ve been wearing/carrying ALL of them with me all the time. Just take them off during showers.)

But this evening I got a really nice surprise.

I was in a bus ride going home after work, it was dusk, I could see birds on flight returning to their homes. First I saw a peculiar looking black bird with maybe 2-3 identical birds, only smaller. I wasn’t paying attention to the exact number, and since they were the first flock of birds I saw I just didn’t give much thought (well, it was dusk, what could be so strange about birds on flight? )
Then another batch of birds came. Then another. After so many batches of birds passed me only then did I realized the strangeness of the first batch.

1 – The group obviously was small, only 3-4.
2 – The wings were too big; the neck too long (like pelican, but here in my country you can only see pelican in zoo, we don’t have natural habitat for them here ); the tail was common to that of reptiles family, not birds; the wings didn’t looks like birds’, more mammal’s.
3 – They were too big. Comparing the size of them to the next batch of birds, I am very positive that they could reach 1meter length from head to tail.
4 – The head didn’t look like a bird’s. They look somewhere between reptiles and mammals.

At this point only did I realize that I might have seen dragons. No, I’ve never seen any real dragons before but if tv/comic counts, I must say that they do look like dragon.

.. to you who don't even have a name, with love from the end of this world..
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well I had the surgery last Thursday, it seemed to clear my head and I sort of felt like I was partially in a different place. i know last week a lot of people were complaining about headaches and sickness due to a shift in the atmosphere energy wise which I did feel as well. I have heard more noises in my right ear then I hear
normally and have had very vivid strange dreams. Adelphia has been wonderful and there for me the entire time, answering questions and any concerns I have right away. I must say I am not on a specific path but I do tend to be attracted to the dark art beings more. Its just a wonderful gift that Adelphia and Azezal provided to me and for that I am truly grateful.

him personally nor do I follow that path but I feel what he and Adelphia did fo

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B

Return to “Seller Review”