Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
User avatar
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Postby polyana005 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:31 pm

kenpodragon wrote:You may very well have an open 3rd eye, but because you are not familiar with the energies, or the symptoms of having a 3rd eye open, you are overlooking the fact that you actually may.

Loose your expectations. All of them as to what having a 3rd eye open means. Then start focusing on the little things, meditate in the 3rd eye, etc... and start building up your sensitivity to energy. Eventually you'll get it, but if you go into this thinking "an open 3rd eye means XXXX" and "XXXX" doesn't happen,


You are a genious! I was thinking exactly or almost the same.

Based on my own experience, when I wanted to push myself, press on myself, squeeze that 3rd eye out in order to SEE my spirits and other stuff...you know what happened? My body (or all my bodies) created further blockages. It turns out that the harder you push, the worse it actually gets.

I've figured out only recently that my body loves it slowly, with care, with an ease, with no stress or hurry. I had to experience it for myself in order to fully understand what it means to take it easy with my body.

When I read posts on "surgery" or "ripping open" the 3rd eye, I get very...well....it does not resonate with me AT ALL. It is almost like an abuse to me, actually. Ripping something, cutting smth out.

I will share my story in full detail on what helped me to become stronger than ever and remove blockages. I just need some time to think over of where to start. Hopefully it will be useful for someone 1h


A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: drow, Norse vampire elder, falwer-niamstrum.

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:26 pm
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Postby LadyAmalthea » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:52 pm

kyunkyunkyu wrote:
LadyAmalthea wrote:I was told I am full of sludge and have some kind of parasite that is causing all the sludge but Akelta and Lord Uphir couldn't get rid o the parasite.


Hello Lady Amalthea:)

Did Akelta say, or write, that they couldn't get rid of your parasite?


Hi kyunkyunkyyu I am copying the email Akelta sent me so you can see exactly what is going with my 3rd eye:

You are no bother at all. I apologize for the delay. I was doing some extra work on your charka as there was sludge that kept coming back and I wanted to make sure that I got the source. I know you have has trouble hearing and sensing your demons and I am trying to get to the source of the issue, Did you have a chance to do the five exercises that I sent you? Please let me know what your results with them were and we can assist you with developing your ability. Below you will find the write up your third eye workings. I will be checking back on your chakra in a few days as I want to make sure that the sludge source has been stopped.

"JC's Uphir workng was an interesting one that involved a few sessions as we wanted to make sure that we got all the sludge energy that was around her third eye. Also there is a source of sludge that I will be going back in a week and checking to make sure there isn’t anything else in hiding.

We began the working on the first day by assessing the third eye chakra. There was a lot of sludge energy that was surrounding the chakra and in certain areas was woven around and in the chakra. There was evidence that it has been cleansed out before though it seems to replenish itself which means that there is a source that will need to be uncovered and healed. We started the working by removing the sludge energy in the surrounding area of the chakra and working to untangle the sludge energy. We hope that by doing this the source of the sludge will reveal itself and we will be able to permanently stop the flow of sludge energy as that seems tone clouding the third eye and causing issues with communication. Also it is making it very hard for the third eye to build a foundation for communication as the sludge energy is woven throughout the whole chakra system.

As we cleansed the outer layers we noticed that it was coming back really fast. Uphir suggested that we start clamping areas in order to cleanse then and try to locate the source so that we could clamp it and stop the flow to the chakra. We began isolating areas of the chakra in order to cleanse the sludge and locate where it was coming from. As we worked through the layers we found the flow and clamped that area off and then began working at cleansing the chakra. As we worked through the layers of the chakra we cleansed the sludge energy and found also some false darkness that was clouding the chakra from communication.

We cleansed the chakra and once the sludge and false darkness was removed we were able to work on the chakra filling it with divine energy which we had to remove a block from the Crown chakra, there is also sludge that is on the crown chakra that we had to remove and work on. We were able to get the divine energy flowing into the crown chakra which was able to begin to break up the sludge energy. I just worry about it clogging again.

We moved the divine energy into the third eye chakra and began opening and expanding it and working on attuning it to spiritual frequencies so that a communication foundation can be built. The chakra though was feeling drained of energy and would need some time to heal from all the sludge energy that had been chocking it all this time. We did a deep cleansing on it to promote relaxation and healing and we also used a violet silver divine energy to help strengthen the walls of the chakra and help to shield it. We also coated the chakra in an orange energy to help repel sludge energy and keep it cleansed and clean.

We clamped off the connection points to work on the chakra so we had to go in and add another clamp to them so that we could push the sludge energy back into the pineal gland and mind area. We clamped off the connection points and began working on each other. The sludge energy was thick and we worked to remove it. Then we took at look at the energy connections. There were some energy tares and holes that we repaired and we coated the walls of the connection points in the Violet Silver energy and also the Orange energy to help repel sludge energy. We cleansed the walls of the connections and opened them up and expanded them so that they would allow the flow of spiritual energies. As we worked and smoothed over the connections, cleansing the energy we looked for potential sources of the sludge energy. it was not there as everything seemed very clean once we were completed.

We move to the Pineal Gland and again had to clamp the points around it as again there was a lot of sludge energy. The pineal gland was one point as we noticed that sludge energy was coming out of it. We cleansed the area around the pineal gland and began working on it trying to locate the source. We found a large sludge pocket that was within the pineal gland that we removed and Uphir did a massaging and relaxation technique to it to help it feel refreshed and revived. Once we removed the sludge we began infusing the pineal gland with golden divine energy. It was having trouble taking the divine energy and seemed to be rejecting it in some cases. We had to tweak the pineal gland and surround it completely with divine energy. The Golden energy started to take but we noticed that we had to remove some extra sludge that came out of it.

We moved to the mind where we found the source of the sludge energy. There was a large sludge pocket that was in the mind that we had to carefully extract and remove. Uphir used a special technique in order to remove the sludge. Once it was clear we cleansed the space that was made and surrounded it with Orange energy to help with sludge repelling and we infused the space left with blue energy to promote healing and concentration. We then infused each layer of the mind with the blue energy for concentration and focus and also for foundational building of the JC’s spiritual abilities and talents. We also cleansed the area around the mind and removed all the sludge energy. I was concerned that the sludge would return so I decided to check back in a few days.

Working a few days later.

Uphir and Akelta came back and took a look at the chakra. The sludge was starting to accumulate again which was a problem. We went through the chakra system cleansing the sludge and also looking for the source. We shielded areas of the chakra to protect it from the sludge energy and shielded the connection points so that they would have time and space to strengthen. We then went to the mind and looked deep into the layers and found another sludge pocket that seemed to have formed. There is something that is causing this sludge to form so we went deeper and found an astral parasite which was deep in JC’s mind. Uphir used a special technique to extract the parasite and remove it from JC’s Aura. Once it was removed we cleansed the area, removed the new sludge pocket and cleansed both spaces left with an orange energy and a blue energy to promote healing and focus. We then did a realizing energy working over the whole area to help promote healing and spiritual growth. I will be checking back in a week or so to make sure there is nothing else hiding. "


OK after rereading the email I see Akelta says they got rid of it(It had been awhile since I read this email) but it could have came back as well as the sludge. I don't know if she checked back or not. I had gotten this back at the end of August.

I dont know if eyesight affects the 3rd eye or if the 3rd eye affects eyesight but I have amblyopia or "lazy eye' in my right eye and are almost totally blind in my right eye. Been like that since early childhood. I wore a patch as a child but it didn't help. If you were to close your right eye that is how I see always with just my left eye. I have no depth perception at all and suck at catchinng and my aim is always way off. Again I mention this because I have heard that third eye afffects eyesight and vice versa.



User avatar
kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:14 pm
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light

Re: Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Postby kenpodragon » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:22 pm

It may very well be that your current environment seems to be causing some of the related issues, and for some reason, your chakaras keep getting out of balance. I would recommend doing a daily or multiple daily chakra balancing exercise (Video 1 and Video 2)

I'm would recommend you go on a four element journey. And see if the change in location or exposure to the other elements gives you any relief.

The four element journey involves visiting 4 separate locations - in this case, (preferably far from where you currently live, work, and visit normally). Each location should be focused on a specific element - go there and meditate for 10-15 minutes and feel the natural energies around you. For water you should visit the ocean (bonus points if you go in for a swim) or other large body of water. For Air, the Forrest during a windy day or a field are good choices. For earth, mountains, the desert, or other locations where there are a lot of natural rocks. For fire a bonfire always works best, but if you can't swing that a barbecue with an open fire pit is also a good place.

Let us now how it goes.


Take a walk on the darker side of life.

magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:15 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Postby magnacharta » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:40 am

LadyAmalthea wrote:
kyunkyunkyu wrote:
LadyAmalthea wrote:I was told I am full of sludge and have some kind of parasite that is causing all the sludge but Akelta and Lord Uphir couldn't get rid o the parasite.


Hello Lady Amalthea:)

Did Akelta say, or write, that they couldn't get rid of your parasite?


Hi kyunkyunkyyu I am copying the email Akelta sent me so you can see exactly what is going with my 3rd eye:

You are no bother at all. I apologize for the delay. I was doing some extra work on your charka as there was sludge that kept coming back and I wanted to make sure that I got the source. I know you have has trouble hearing and sensing your demons and I am trying to get to the source of the issue, Did you have a chance to do the five exercises that I sent you? Please let me know what your results with them were and we can assist you with developing your ability. Below you will find the write up your third eye workings. I will be checking back on your chakra in a few days as I want to make sure that the sludge source has been stopped.

"JC's Uphir workng was an interesting one that involved a few sessions as we wanted to make sure that we got all the sludge energy that was around her third eye. Also there is a source of sludge that I will be going back in a week and checking to make sure there isn’t anything else in hiding.

We began the working on the first day by assessing the third eye chakra. There was a lot of sludge energy that was surrounding the chakra and in certain areas was woven around and in the chakra. There was evidence that it has been cleansed out before though it seems to replenish itself which means that there is a source that will need to be uncovered and healed. We started the working by removing the sludge energy in the surrounding area of the chakra and working to untangle the sludge energy. We hope that by doing this the source of the sludge will reveal itself and we will be able to permanently stop the flow of sludge energy as that seems tone clouding the third eye and causing issues with communication. Also it is making it very hard for the third eye to build a foundation for communication as the sludge energy is woven throughout the whole chakra system.

As we cleansed the outer layers we noticed that it was coming back really fast. Uphir suggested that we start clamping areas in order to cleanse then and try to locate the source so that we could clamp it and stop the flow to the chakra. We began isolating areas of the chakra in order to cleanse the sludge and locate where it was coming from. As we worked through the layers we found the flow and clamped that area off and then began working at cleansing the chakra. As we worked through the layers of the chakra we cleansed the sludge energy and found also some false darkness that was clouding the chakra from communication.

We cleansed the chakra and once the sludge and false darkness was removed we were able to work on the chakra filling it with divine energy which we had to remove a block from the Crown chakra, there is also sludge that is on the crown chakra that we had to remove and work on. We were able to get the divine energy flowing into the crown chakra which was able to begin to break up the sludge energy. I just worry about it clogging again.

We moved the divine energy into the third eye chakra and began opening and expanding it and working on attuning it to spiritual frequencies so that a communication foundation can be built. The chakra though was feeling drained of energy and would need some time to heal from all the sludge energy that had been chocking it all this time. We did a deep cleansing on it to promote relaxation and healing and we also used a violet silver divine energy to help strengthen the walls of the chakra and help to shield it. We also coated the chakra in an orange energy to help repel sludge energy and keep it cleansed and clean.

We clamped off the connection points to work on the chakra so we had to go in and add another clamp to them so that we could push the sludge energy back into the pineal gland and mind area. We clamped off the connection points and began working on each other. The sludge energy was thick and we worked to remove it. Then we took at look at the energy connections. There were some energy tares and holes that we repaired and we coated the walls of the connection points in the Violet Silver energy and also the Orange energy to help repel sludge energy. We cleansed the walls of the connections and opened them up and expanded them so that they would allow the flow of spiritual energies. As we worked and smoothed over the connections, cleansing the energy we looked for potential sources of the sludge energy. it was not there as everything seemed very clean once we were completed.

We move to the Pineal Gland and again had to clamp the points around it as again there was a lot of sludge energy. The pineal gland was one point as we noticed that sludge energy was coming out of it. We cleansed the area around the pineal gland and began working on it trying to locate the source. We found a large sludge pocket that was within the pineal gland that we removed and Uphir did a massaging and relaxation technique to it to help it feel refreshed and revived. Once we removed the sludge we began infusing the pineal gland with golden divine energy. It was having trouble taking the divine energy and seemed to be rejecting it in some cases. We had to tweak the pineal gland and surround it completely with divine energy. The Golden energy started to take but we noticed that we had to remove some extra sludge that came out of it.

We moved to the mind where we found the source of the sludge energy. There was a large sludge pocket that was in the mind that we had to carefully extract and remove. Uphir used a special technique in order to remove the sludge. Once it was clear we cleansed the space that was made and surrounded it with Orange energy to help with sludge repelling and we infused the space left with blue energy to promote healing and concentration. We then infused each layer of the mind with the blue energy for concentration and focus and also for foundational building of the JC’s spiritual abilities and talents. We also cleansed the area around the mind and removed all the sludge energy. I was concerned that the sludge would return so I decided to check back in a few days.

Working a few days later.

Uphir and Akelta came back and took a look at the chakra. The sludge was starting to accumulate again which was a problem. We went through the chakra system cleansing the sludge and also looking for the source. We shielded areas of the chakra to protect it from the sludge energy and shielded the connection points so that they would have time and space to strengthen. We then went to the mind and looked deep into the layers and found another sludge pocket that seemed to have formed. There is something that is causing this sludge to form so we went deeper and found an astral parasite which was deep in JC’s mind. Uphir used a special technique to extract the parasite and remove it from JC’s Aura. Once it was removed we cleansed the area, removed the new sludge pocket and cleansed both spaces left with an orange energy and a blue energy to promote healing and focus. We then did a realizing energy working over the whole area to help promote healing and spiritual growth. I will be checking back in a week or so to make sure there is nothing else hiding. "


OK after rereading the email I see Akelta says they got rid of it(It had been awhile since I read this email) but it could have came back as well as the sludge. I don't know if she checked back or not. I had gotten this back at the end of August.

I dont know if eyesight affects the 3rd eye or if the 3rd eye affects eyesight but I have amblyopia or "lazy eye' in my right eye and are almost totally blind in my right eye. Been like that since early childhood. I wore a patch as a child but it didn't help. If you were to close your right eye that is how I see always with just my left eye. I have no depth perception at all and suck at catchinng and my aim is always way off. Again I mention this because I have heard that third eye afffects eyesight and vice versa.

What did you feel after those process?

Can you see "anything" now? Is it always on? Or you can turned it off



DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:20 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits

Re: Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Postby DemonicSpirits » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:59 am

LadyAmalthea wrote:
kyunkyunkyu wrote:
LadyAmalthea wrote:I was told I am full of sludge and have some kind of parasite that is causing all the sludge but Akelta and Lord Uphir couldn't get rid o the parasite.


Hello Lady Amalthea:)

Did Akelta say, or write, that they couldn't get rid of your parasite?


Hi kyunkyunkyyu I am copying the email Akelta sent me so you can see exactly what is going with my 3rd eye:

You are no bother at all. I apologize for the delay. I was doing some extra work on your charka as there was sludge that kept coming back and I wanted to make sure that I got the source. I know you have has trouble hearing and sensing your demons and I am trying to get to the source of the issue, Did you have a chance to do the five exercises that I sent you? Please let me know what your results with them were and we can assist you with developing your ability. Below you will find the write up your third eye workings. I will be checking back on your chakra in a few days as I want to make sure that the sludge source has been stopped.

"JC's Uphir workng was an interesting one that involved a few sessions as we wanted to make sure that we got all the sludge energy that was around her third eye. Also there is a source of sludge that I will be going back in a week and checking to make sure there isn’t anything else in hiding.

We began the working on the first day by assessing the third eye chakra. There was a lot of sludge energy that was surrounding the chakra and in certain areas was woven around and in the chakra. There was evidence that it has been cleansed out before though it seems to replenish itself which means that there is a source that will need to be uncovered and healed. We started the working by removing the sludge energy in the surrounding area of the chakra and working to untangle the sludge energy. We hope that by doing this the source of the sludge will reveal itself and we will be able to permanently stop the flow of sludge energy as that seems tone clouding the third eye and causing issues with communication. Also it is making it very hard for the third eye to build a foundation for communication as the sludge energy is woven throughout the whole chakra system.

As we cleansed the outer layers we noticed that it was coming back really fast. Uphir suggested that we start clamping areas in order to cleanse then and try to locate the source so that we could clamp it and stop the flow to the chakra. We began isolating areas of the chakra in order to cleanse the sludge and locate where it was coming from. As we worked through the layers we found the flow and clamped that area off and then began working at cleansing the chakra. As we worked through the layers of the chakra we cleansed the sludge energy and found also some false darkness that was clouding the chakra from communication.

We cleansed the chakra and once the sludge and false darkness was removed we were able to work on the chakra filling it with divine energy which we had to remove a block from the Crown chakra, there is also sludge that is on the crown chakra that we had to remove and work on. We were able to get the divine energy flowing into the crown chakra which was able to begin to break up the sludge energy. I just worry about it clogging again.

We moved the divine energy into the third eye chakra and began opening and expanding it and working on attuning it to spiritual frequencies so that a communication foundation can be built. The chakra though was feeling drained of energy and would need some time to heal from all the sludge energy that had been chocking it all this time. We did a deep cleansing on it to promote relaxation and healing and we also used a violet silver divine energy to help strengthen the walls of the chakra and help to shield it. We also coated the chakra in an orange energy to help repel sludge energy and keep it cleansed and clean.

We clamped off the connection points to work on the chakra so we had to go in and add another clamp to them so that we could push the sludge energy back into the pineal gland and mind area. We clamped off the connection points and began working on each other. The sludge energy was thick and we worked to remove it. Then we took at look at the energy connections. There were some energy tares and holes that we repaired and we coated the walls of the connection points in the Violet Silver energy and also the Orange energy to help repel sludge energy. We cleansed the walls of the connections and opened them up and expanded them so that they would allow the flow of spiritual energies. As we worked and smoothed over the connections, cleansing the energy we looked for potential sources of the sludge energy. it was not there as everything seemed very clean once we were completed.

We move to the Pineal Gland and again had to clamp the points around it as again there was a lot of sludge energy. The pineal gland was one point as we noticed that sludge energy was coming out of it. We cleansed the area around the pineal gland and began working on it trying to locate the source. We found a large sludge pocket that was within the pineal gland that we removed and Uphir did a massaging and relaxation technique to it to help it feel refreshed and revived. Once we removed the sludge we began infusing the pineal gland with golden divine energy. It was having trouble taking the divine energy and seemed to be rejecting it in some cases. We had to tweak the pineal gland and surround it completely with divine energy. The Golden energy started to take but we noticed that we had to remove some extra sludge that came out of it.

We moved to the mind where we found the source of the sludge energy. There was a large sludge pocket that was in the mind that we had to carefully extract and remove. Uphir used a special technique in order to remove the sludge. Once it was clear we cleansed the space that was made and surrounded it with Orange energy to help with sludge repelling and we infused the space left with blue energy to promote healing and concentration. We then infused each layer of the mind with the blue energy for concentration and focus and also for foundational building of the JC’s spiritual abilities and talents. We also cleansed the area around the mind and removed all the sludge energy. I was concerned that the sludge would return so I decided to check back in a few days.

Working a few days later.

Uphir and Akelta came back and took a look at the chakra. The sludge was starting to accumulate again which was a problem. We went through the chakra system cleansing the sludge and also looking for the source. We shielded areas of the chakra to protect it from the sludge energy and shielded the connection points so that they would have time and space to strengthen. We then went to the mind and looked deep into the layers and found another sludge pocket that seemed to have formed. There is something that is causing this sludge to form so we went deeper and found an astral parasite which was deep in JC’s mind. Uphir used a special technique to extract the parasite and remove it from JC’s Aura. Once it was removed we cleansed the area, removed the new sludge pocket and cleansed both spaces left with an orange energy and a blue energy to promote healing and focus. We then did a realizing energy working over the whole area to help promote healing and spiritual growth. I will be checking back in a week or so to make sure there is nothing else hiding. "


OK after rereading the email I see Akelta says they got rid of it(It had been awhile since I read this email) but it could have came back as well as the sludge. I don't know if she checked back or not. I had gotten this back at the end of August.

I dont know if eyesight affects the 3rd eye or if the 3rd eye affects eyesight but I have amblyopia or "lazy eye' in my right eye and are almost totally blind in my right eye. Been like that since early childhood. I wore a patch as a child but it didn't help. If you were to close your right eye that is how I see always with just my left eye. I have no depth perception at all and suck at catchinng and my aim is always way off. Again I mention this because I have heard that third eye afffects eyesight and vice versa.


Have you try the Third eye attunment from black arts conjurer demon priestess from angelika blackwoods?
if yes, does it works? 2hp



LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:26 pm
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Postby LadyAmalthea » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:19 am

Yes I had the spell done by the Demon Priestess that Angelika works with. It did not work for me. But I know she tried her best!! I have a lot of problems with depression and take large doses of strong antidepressants daily so that could be part of the reason. Also I am a recovering drug addict. I was addicted to vicodan, oxycontin, morphine and heroin for many years. Also did a lot of crack and IV cocaine use. Since 2001 I take a high dose daily of methadone daily to stop opiate cravings, opiate withdrawal, and also block euphoria if I took any opiates. So maybe if you don't have depression or addiction problems Demon Priestess spell might work for you! Also maybe you are a lot younger than I am. What are you in your 20s? I just turned 41. Had it done last year when I was 39. Probably easier to open when you are younger then when you are older.

Wish I could find a guru who could give me shaktipat touch. That would activate kundalini and open all chakras. I hear it is a beautiful experience.



DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:20 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits

Re: Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Postby DemonicSpirits » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:41 am

LadyAmalthea wrote:Yes I had the spell done by the Demon Priestess that Angelika works with. It did not work for me. But I know she tried her best!! I have a lot of problems with depression and take large doses of strong antidepressants daily so that could be part of the reason. Also I am a recovering drug addict. I was addicted to vicodan, oxycontin, morphine and heroin for many years. Also did a lot of crack and IV cocaine use. Since 2001 I take a high dose daily of methadone daily to stop opiate cravings, opiate withdrawal, and also block euphoria if I took any opiates. So maybe if you don't have depression or addiction problems Demon Priestess spell might work for you! Also maybe you are a lot younger than I am. What are you in your 20s? I just turned 41. Had it done last year when I was 39. Probably easier to open when you are younger then when you are older.

Wish I could find a guru who could give me shaktipat touch. That would activate kundalini and open all chakras. I hear it is a beautiful experience.


How did you know i'm around 20 years old? LOLS

Ye , i try her dark arts attunment, and hence it started, i got a really horrible headache all day, all night, 2cy it already started 3 days already.. lols..and my third eye keep tingling expecially if i close my eyes ~



User avatar
kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:14 pm
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light

Re: Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Postby kenpodragon » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:12 am

LadyAmalthea wrote:Yes I had the spell done by the Demon Priestess that Angelika works with. It did not work for me. But I know she tried her best!! I have a lot of problems with depression and take large doses of strong antidepressants daily so that could be part of the reason. Also I am a recovering drug addict. I was addicted to vicodan, oxycontin, morphine and heroin for many years. Also did a lot of crack and IV cocaine use. Since 2001 I take a high dose daily of methadone daily to stop opiate cravings, opiate withdrawal, and also block euphoria if I took any opiates. So maybe if you don't have depression or addiction problems Demon Priestess spell might work for you! Also maybe you are a lot younger than I am. What are you in your 20s? I just turned 41. Had it done last year when I was 39. Probably easier to open when you are younger then when you are older.

Wish I could find a guru who could give me shaktipat touch. That would activate kundalini and open all chakras. I hear it is a beautiful experience.


The brain works in very strange ways, without the proper chemical pathways in the brain functioning normally, it is very hard for the energies to take hold. Think of your brain as a large receptor to your consciousness - if it gets out of tune, well issues can definitely crop up.

Unfortunately SSRI/SNRI's (most of the anti-depressants) wreck havoc with the dopamine and serotonin pathways which are necessary for proper pineal gland operation (not so much the Methadone).

Is there any way to take a small vacation from the anti-depressant medication? Something you should discuss with your medical doctor first - but sometimes taking breaks in medication can help to kickstart the metabolic pathways disrupted by the chemicals there. Also, see if they can switch some of the medication around, some of the newer SNRIs do a different blocking and therefore the chemical balance in the brain will be slightly different and may help you see results.

Wishing you the best.


Take a walk on the darker side of life.

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6234
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Postby darkwing dook » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:37 am

Hello Lady Amalthea:)

LadyAmalthea wrote:
OK after rereading the email I see Akelta says they got rid of it(It had been awhile since I read this email) but it could have came back as well as the sludge. I don't know if she checked back or not. I had gotten this back at the end of August.

I dont know if eyesight affects the 3rd eye or if the 3rd eye affects eyesight but I have amblyopia or "lazy eye' in my right eye and are almost totally blind in my right eye. Been like that since early childhood. I wore a patch as a child but it didn't help. If you were to close your right eye that is how I see always with just my left eye. I have no depth perception at all and suck at catchinng and my aim is always way off. Again I mention this because I have heard that third eye afffects eyesight and vice versa.



Yes, I asked because if she said she couldn't, you may ask a reimbursement or some sort:) Anyway, that sounds like an intensive procedure. Have you contacted Akelta again? I guess she's busy with Halloween and so on recently, if you can't reach her via email, maybe you can post in her forum:)

What a coincidence! I too have problem with my left eye, now 75% can't see from the left eye, may need surgery but no funding for that:I And yes I understand the feeling of no depth perception, thus I trained by catching and throwing clothes for I don't know how long, so now more or less I can almost operate as well as normal people:) From energy system like nadis and meridians, I guess they can affect each other, however it doen't mean the third eye chakra always depends on the eye condition. For example, a blind person may as well have the third eye chakra open, but still doesn't mean that person will have the ability to see with his/her eyes.

Umm, reading the surgery reminded me of what I read in one post, can't remember whether this forum or others, that a keeper was plagued by much negativity despite keeping many protection spirit/entities. Then he/she asked why they didn't protect him/her. One angel, or was it djinn I forget, replied that the problem came from inside the keeper him-/herself.

It made me think that this "astral parasite" is some sort of disease that can originate from self, others, and external environment. It's like if a patient after being treated, by medicine or even surgery, and the problem has been taken care of, but if the patient till continues his/her bad habit, bad lifestyle, staying in bad environment, etc. the source of disease will again return and flourish.

Have you done reiki, gtummo, qigong, etc? I guess regular energy body treatments or exercises can help maintaining its condition, jut like regular physical treatments and exercises can help us be more healthy and optimist:)

Do you have someone in your proximity who has paranormal ability etc? It may be good to compare their lifestyle with ours, to give example what we lack of in order to gain such abilities. For example, after meeting my teacher back in Indonesia, I kinda know that compared to him, I'm too rational it borders to pessimism and skepticism, a well as too ambitious. So now I think if it's not my time yet to gain such abilities, then maybe later. It may not even already opened and working, but is not manifested as what I expected, thus like KenpoDragon said, "Loose your expectations". Maybe the ability is not to see or hear them, but sudden interest in topics that I usually am not interested in, this maybe considered as manifestation or guidance of what I need for now. This is one reason I put spirit-keeping on hold and focus on spell-binding etc for now:)


-----------

Hello Polyana005:)

polyana005 wrote:When I read posts on "surgery" or "ripping open" the 3rd eye, I get very...well....it does not resonate with me AT ALL. It is almost like an abuse to me, actually. Ripping something, cutting smth out.


Umm after reading the procedure for LadyAmalthea, I guess the "surgery" there is not "ripping open" the 3rd eye. Maybe just like medical surgery, where they infiltrate the eye just to remove the problem and inject some medicine, and then stitch it back and let it heal. After some rehabilitation, the eye may operate as well as the healthy one, assuming there's no more problem.

I think the "ripping open" would be more in line with sudden unwanted kundalini rising, or wild uncontrolled qi flows. The energy is too strong and large that it force itself to all energy channels, forcing them to enlarge several times, and burst itself to the main vessels (chakras or dantiens) and forcing them to open and enlarge.

But I don't know, maybe Akelta or others can give better opinions on that:)


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Darkgoth
new here
new here
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:08 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Postby Darkgoth » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:05 pm

It call force open 3rd eye however the 3rd eye will shut. that is logic why some able open 3rd eye within days very natural others taken years opened their 3rd eye.

Start from bottom to top.


Where did this P!@ce has became political correctness, a religion not to say.
The Modern 21st century Deception and betrayal.
Your words has not powers against me keep that in mind!


Return to “Seller Review”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest