Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:What if I already got my third eye opened from somone else but didn't really see tesults, should I not get the surgery from Azazel?
Mmmh, you might need to ask the seller directly for that, in case there are other third eye services that can cause complication when combined with this service.

However, I remember reading about people who asked for this service more than once, and it was suggested give 6 months/1 year or so before the next service.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:What if I already got my third eye opened from somone else but didn't really see tesults, should I not get the surgery from Azazel?
Mmmh, you might need to ask the seller directly for that, in case there are other third eye services that can cause complication when combined with this service.

However, I remember reading about people who asked for this service more than once, and it was suggested give 6 months/1 year or so before the next service.

I agree with Darkwing about asking the seller, they are really nice & will get back to you asap plus they have made the price more affordable for the 3rd eye service & they also offer a layaway plain 1s

Violeta
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

kenpodragon wrote:
LadyAmalthea wrote:Yes I had the spell done by the Demon Priestess that Angelika works with. It did not work for me. But I know she tried her best!! I have a lot of problems with depression and take large doses of strong antidepressants daily so that could be part of the reason. Also I am a recovering drug addict. I was addicted to vicodan, oxycontin, morphine and heroin for many years. Also did a lot of crack and IV cocaine use. Since 2001 I take a high dose daily of methadone daily to stop opiate cravings, opiate withdrawal, and also block euphoria if I took any opiates. So maybe if you don't have depression or addiction problems Demon Priestess spell might work for you! Also maybe you are a lot younger than I am. What are you in your 20s? I just turned 41. Had it done last year when I was 39. Probably easier to open when you are younger then when you are older.

Wish I could find a guru who could give me shaktipat touch. That would activate kundalini and open all chakras. I hear it is a beautiful experience.
The brain works in very strange ways, without the proper chemical pathways in the brain functioning normally, it is very hard for the energies to take hold. Think of your brain as a large receptor to your consciousness - if it gets out of tune, well issues can definitely crop up.

Unfortunately SSRI/SNRI's (most of the anti-depressants) wreck havoc with the dopamine and serotonin pathways which are necessary for proper pineal gland operation (not so much the Methadone).

Is there any way to take a small vacation from the anti-depressant medication? Something you should discuss with your medical doctor first - but sometimes taking breaks in medication can help to kickstart the metabolic pathways disrupted by the chemicals there. Also, see if they can switch some of the medication around, some of the newer SNRIs do a different blocking and therefore the chemical balance in the brain will be slightly different and may help you see results.

Wishing you the best.
This.

I couldn't agree with you more. I thought I was on longecity, when I read your reply.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I had mine done plus the Reverse Lobotomy in April 2016, yeah I had to dig deep to get the information right. The most interesting thing is that prior to the working being done I was visited by Azazel himself. I was sitting quietly looking at a candle placed on my side when I suddenly felt a strong presence, and something grabbing my chin and turning my face to face forward. Then my head felt heavy and I had to bow and couldn’t lift up my head for a while. Idk when I finally managed to raise my head, it felt like enetenity. I contacted Adelphia and she said many people get visited by Azazel before the working and it’s normal.
I didn’t have any demons at that time, heck I didn’t even have GA/DA. I wanted to do the working but I was so frightened. Maybe this fear has tainted my experience as I didn’t feel any difference. I’ll share what was sent to me after the work was done:
Your Third Eye Surgery and your Reverse Lobotomy Focus Working with Azazel have just been completed. Starting out, we prepared your energy with a cleansing and clearing for about a half an hour. The energy had been slightly unsettled and due to the working being dual, this was an extra boost to prepare for the workings.

We then commenced with your Reverse Lobotomy working. Delving deep into the psyche, we have disassembled the structure of the energetic pathways within. Upon reaching the core of the psyche, we smoothed and repaired the thread interconnecting these pathways, and fortified it. After, we rebuilt the pathways using certain specific sacred geometrical shapes. These shapes contain angles that focus and channel the energy to amplify and direct the energy’s path. This is much akin to a psychic miner’s helmet. The focused energy pulses down the newly formed infrastructure to be augmented and directed to the applications of your choosing.

While there was some signs of damage along your energy pathways, the damage was not severe. Upon reaching the core of the psyche, we not only smoothed and repaired the thread interconnecting these pathways (and fortified it), we constructed brand new self-assimilating connections between the new thread and the pathways. These connectors are self-healing, and will promote growth of new pathways, further connecting the different pathways into a single cohesive unit. The more you use the new pathways, the faster you will grow more, and the stronger they will all become.

While this working has a permanent and powerful impact on your energetic system and you will notice increasing clarity and focus throughout your daily life, you can also activate the enhancement at will for an intensification of your focus whenever needed. This is controlled by an activation word.  Choose the word. While saying the word aloud the first time, consciously will the focused energy to come forth. You will feel its effects. Once it’s set, you simply need to utter the word (verbally or telepathically) to experience the full effect of this working in all its grandeur.

We then proceeded with your Third Eye Psychic Surgery. During the cleansing of your third eye chakra, there was a bunch of blocked energy, which you may have noticed causing stagnation. This was dark grayish blue, and not sludge, if compared to an infection, it would be along the level of a cold or flu, versus more severe energy blockages which could be compared to TB or pneumonia. Not a severe blockage but enough to cause discomfort, and to experience a shift upon it's clearing.

During your working, it was also noted that you may be tuning into some new energies that can be translated through dreams and ideas during your time of settling and adjustment to your enhancement.

There is a healing and settling in period, which can last from 1-4 weeks.  During that time, relax into the changes and don't push yourself too hard.  At times, during this healing period, you may experience vivid psychic flashes and tune into some of the enhanced psychic skills that you will be developing.

In the Dark Arts section of DarkBloomRising you will find Adelphia’s blog where she shares some exercises and practices for psychic development:

*** website not available

We recommend you go through and put to use some of the practices in the following posts you can find there including:

The Tower of Light
Claircognizant Channeling
Clairtangency
Clairdirection

And in particular, the Third Eye Development exercise as shared by Adelphia
***website not available

Finally, meditation is highly recommended as a method of progressing with your enhancement.  The simplest way of doing this is putting on some headphones with some targeted sounds for stimulating your pineal gland.  If you are seeking recommended resources for this, let me know.

Thanks, and Darkest Blessings on your Path!
Adelphia D. Blood

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
TheBlackEmperor
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

Syrah wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:39 pm I had mine done plus the Reverse Lobotomy in April 2016, yeah I had to dig deep to get the information right. The most interesting thing is that prior to the working being done I was visited by Azazel himself. I was sitting quietly looking at a candle placed on my side when I suddenly felt a strong presence, and something grabbing my chin and turning my face to face forward. Then my head felt heavy and I had to bow and couldn’t lift up my head for a while. Idk when I finally managed to raise my head, it felt like enetenity. I contacted Adelphia and she said many people get visited by Azazel before the working and it’s normal.
I didn’t have any demons at that time, heck I didn’t even have GA/DA. I wanted to do the working but I was so frightened. Maybe this fear has tainted my experience as I didn’t feel any difference. I’ll share what was sent to me after the work was done:
Your Third Eye Surgery and your Reverse Lobotomy Focus Working with Azazel have just been completed. Starting out, we prepared your energy with a cleansing and clearing for about a half an hour. The energy had been slightly unsettled and due to the working being dual, this was an extra boost to prepare for the workings.

We then commenced with your Reverse Lobotomy working. Delving deep into the psyche, we have disassembled the structure of the energetic pathways within. Upon reaching the core of the psyche, we smoothed and repaired the thread interconnecting these pathways, and fortified it. After, we rebuilt the pathways using certain specific sacred geometrical shapes. These shapes contain angles that focus and channel the energy to amplify and direct the energy’s path. This is much akin to a psychic miner’s helmet. The focused energy pulses down the newly formed infrastructure to be augmented and directed to the applications of your choosing.

While there was some signs of damage along your energy pathways, the damage was not severe. Upon reaching the core of the psyche, we not only smoothed and repaired the thread interconnecting these pathways (and fortified it), we constructed brand new self-assimilating connections between the new thread and the pathways. These connectors are self-healing, and will promote growth of new pathways, further connecting the different pathways into a single cohesive unit. The more you use the new pathways, the faster you will grow more, and the stronger they will all become.

While this working has a permanent and powerful impact on your energetic system and you will notice increasing clarity and focus throughout your daily life, you can also activate the enhancement at will for an intensification of your focus whenever needed. This is controlled by an activation word.  Choose the word. While saying the word aloud the first time, consciously will the focused energy to come forth. You will feel its effects. Once it’s set, you simply need to utter the word (verbally or telepathically) to experience the full effect of this working in all its grandeur.

We then proceeded with your Third Eye Psychic Surgery. During the cleansing of your third eye chakra, there was a bunch of blocked energy, which you may have noticed causing stagnation. This was dark grayish blue, and not sludge, if compared to an infection, it would be along the level of a cold or flu, versus more severe energy blockages which could be compared to TB or pneumonia. Not a severe blockage but enough to cause discomfort, and to experience a shift upon it's clearing.

During your working, it was also noted that you may be tuning into some new energies that can be translated through dreams and ideas during your time of settling and adjustment to your enhancement.

There is a healing and settling in period, which can last from 1-4 weeks.  During that time, relax into the changes and don't push yourself too hard.  At times, during this healing period, you may experience vivid psychic flashes and tune into some of the enhanced psychic skills that you will be developing.

In the Dark Arts section of DarkBloomRising you will find Adelphia’s blog where she shares some exercises and practices for psychic development:

*** website not available

We recommend you go through and put to use some of the practices in the following posts you can find there including:

The Tower of Light
Claircognizant Channeling
Clairtangency
Clairdirection

And in particular, the Third Eye Development exercise as shared by Adelphia
***website not available

Finally, meditation is highly recommended as a method of progressing with your enhancement.  The simplest way of doing this is putting on some headphones with some targeted sounds for stimulating your pineal gland.  If you are seeking recommended resources for this, let me know.

Thanks, and Darkest Blessings on your Path!
Adelphia D. Blood
Do you know where i can find the Third Eye Surgery?

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

TheBlackEmperor wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:48 am

Satan and Sons offer the surgery but not with Azazel. You’ll find more info on their website.
Eden’s Apple offer one too, again not with Azazel, with a different demon lord.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

You can also request a custom work by a coven; ask “angel dark treasures” on beyond the veil website. She’s known here as “Angel dark”. If you go to Sellers Announcement section, you’ll find a thread of hers.

TheBlackEmperor
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

Syrah wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:34 am

Satan and Sons offer the surgery but not with Azazel. You’ll find more info on their website.
I saw the Satan and Sons offer. I didn't see the Eden's Apple one. Thank you

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Syrah wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:34 am

What happened to Adelphia and her website: darkbloomrising..
It went offline... And is she still active, Does she still do the workings with Azazel or do I have to reach out to Satan & Suns (Akelta)

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Seller Review”