acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything~
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

An hour ago I lit a spelled candle from CH to help with weight loss. I decided to ask Hestia to help me out and make its effects multiply! And to aid and guide me along more with my weight-loss journey~ :D
As I was asking her, something caught my eye. My eyes darted up and there was this hummingbird flying toward my window, it stopped as I stared at it for a second and then flew off! Mind you, there are no flowers near my window to lure it and we rarely see hummingbirds around (maybe like once every few weeks to a month and only in the garden) So it shocked me! o.O

I thanked Hestia for listening and went to my laptop to search up what the hummingbird meant. Like what was she trying to tell me?! I knew it was a sign, but what? :think: :wizard:

So I searched up Hummingbird meanings and this is what I found:

Hummingbird Meaning
The hummingbird generally symbolizes joy and playfulness, as well as adaptability. Additional symbolic meanings are:

Lightness of being, enjoyment of life
Being more present
Independence
Bringing playfulness and joy in your life
Lifting up negativity
Swiftness, ability to respond quickly
Resiliency, being able to travel great distances tirelessly
How to use the hummingbird spirit guide to lift up negativity

The spirit of the hummingbird is a powerful mean to lighten up your mood when you feel down. This power animal is a useful ally to lift you up and instill more joy and playfulness in your daily grind.

When facing challenges or an environment plagued by negativity, call on the hummingbird to help you bring a positive outlook on the situation and find your way out with optimism.
The hummingbird totem and the wisdom of accomplishing great feats

Do not be deceived by the size of this spirit animal: Even if the hummingbird is one of the smallest birds, it can travel great distances. Those who have that bird as totem are characterized by their resiliency and their ability to run great distances tirelessly. Inspired by this totem, you will be inclined to accomplish what seems impossible to most while keeping it light and enjoyable.

The hummingbird is known for burning a lot of energy quickly to keep flying and therefore needs to find sources of food constantly. If you have the hummingbird as a totem, you may benefit from resting often and taking time to feed yourself with enough, whether it’s physically, emotionally or spiritually, to keep going.
Which to me, I know that a lot of my weight gain was from my old antidepressants but stress and negativity keep it there. And I haven't been taking overly good care of myself, nothing bad. Just nothing overly good, like I don't eat much but I don't eat enough healthy foods and get enough nourishment.

I'm happy that Hestia is guiding me with this! Her wisdom will surely help me reach my goal! But right now, she gave me hope and belief in myself~ :) Thank you, Hestia :hug:

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

:meme: Awesome stuff!

Ah I love reading about peoples experiences with Hestia as I love working with her too! personally I've found her to be the easiest Immortal to connect with...she is definitely a girls best friend ;)

:hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wonderful experience!

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

That is an awesome sign, I am expecting Hestia any day now. I'm working she can help with insomnia issues, and I like for a mother to have that will love me.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage

Return to “Immortals - Specific”