My Newest Technique for Newbies That Works!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

They aren't phantom the blue ones are coded to numbers and as a result depending on what you type you get. For example the two digits in my user name by themselves give you the following 83

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you so much xx

old_soul
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: undecided
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sissy

I really like how you put that....you use your own recipe. As in any art, there is no wrong or right, just as you said! I am new to this site, and new to bound spirit keeping, but I have been able to contact spirits for about 40 years now. I don't know all of the terms, and certainly don't know all of the scientific terms, and sometimes all I can do is give someone the steps that I take for myself, just like you did. I look forward to reading more from you! BTW I really like your animated ghost and old lady...boo! 1ak

Rockboy198
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
Zodiac:

while doing the binaural beats that are an hour long, can we multitask or do we have to meditate and keep our eyes closed?

MarianeElos
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My magical/paranormal name...: Scionbound.
Zodiac:

Rockboy198 wrote:while doing the binaural beats that are an hour long, can we multitask or do we have to meditate and keep our eyes closed?
Bump. That's actually a good question that needs to be answered. I, for once, can't dedicate that much time meditating hours upon hours. Is it necessary to meditate when you listen to the beats? Can you still reap the rewards from just listening?

Oɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴀɪᴛʜꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʟɪɢɴ. Mᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀᴏᴜs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴡɪɴɢs ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇʀᴄɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Personally, I find it defeats the purpose if I distract myself doing other things while meditating.

That said, a few minutes on Google brought up some posts about meditating while doing other things. I'm not sure how valid they are as, again, not my personal preference.

https://lifehacker.com/meditate-without ... -908843257
The Huffington Post, via meditation app Headspace, highlights a few times you can try meditation in action, including while you're: cleaning, showering, cooking, or walking.

In all examples, the technique is to savor every moment of what you're doing instead of letting your mind wander (as it naturally wants to). For example, in mindful dishwashing (which is "like bathing a baby Buddha"), Patrick Groneman writes:
Begin washing the dishes — one at a time. Choose less oily dishes first, so the water stays cleaner longer. As you rinse each dish, give it a brief inspection to make sure oils and food residues have been thoroughly removed, then place gently into the drainboard.

Repeat, and adjust dish placement in the drain board along the way as needed. If you notice you are lost in thought, just gently notice that, and come back to the dishwashing. Just this dish, these feelings, these smells and sounds. [emphasis added]
Some interesting responses to the question in this Quora thread as well.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend this during a guided meditation, but if it's just binaural beats/plain music and tones, then it seems like it is workable as long as you stay mindful of the task you're doing in the moment rather than letting your mind wander to other things.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Connecting”