My Newest Technique for Newbies That Works!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

First of all for those who read this thread and are new here that don't know me, i would like to let you know first and foremost, i am new to this and started just a little while ago and had some breakthroughs due to both taking the advanced and experienced members here advice and also being creative on my own and crafting my own "Recipes" so to speak about connecting to the spirit world...

Let me make one thing clear so we don't have a misunderstanding about when i say i make my own "recipes"
what i mean by that is that i don't reinvent the wheel, i take the information that's given to me, or i have researched and create my own sequence or ways of using the existing info as i like to experiment and do things on my own... Of course there's always a risk factor involved especially when we are new, sometimes you don't want to go out and play on your own as there may be some negative consequences.

Not trying to scare you when i say this, what i mean by these negative consequences is that because we don't have all the required knowledge, we as newbies aren't quite developed, not there yet as the advanced people, so for us to do things on our own or out of order can sometimes have effects that we may not like because we opened the door to things that we may not be ready for yet.

Doesn't mean we should give up, just means we have to be patient and grow at our own pace, there is no right or wrong, everyone learns and experiences at their own abilities and pace. Now that we got that out of the way let's dig in to what has really worked for me from start and up to this point...

Since i don't you well or know your personalities (speaking to the newbies here) i tend to be more of a daring person, i like to try things on my own that some advanced members here may not recommend for newbies, but i love the spirit world and i want to excel fast. This may not be the best way to go about it, i'm not suggesting you do what i do, i'm just writing this to let you all know what got this far and if you choose to use my formula/technique, let it be at your own risk...

In my journey i have seen, heard voices, been physically touched/scratched... This is both with my physical eyes and in dreams, seen shadows, black, white, blended pattern ones with my walls, and lately been shoved out the way by a some spirit while i was jogging out doors... :meme:

We are all here to learn so i love to share my experiences with this loving community and now i have decided to start sharing my so called "Recipes" If it can help others that would be great!

For many newbies including myself we are concerned about how to connect, how to open our 3rd eye and start experiencing these wonderful things we only saw on TV before and wished it happened to us. But we also get a little nervous & excited as this is a new area to begin a new chapter in our lives. And i get that and appreciate how you must feel, because i'm there with you, it's very normal to have mixed feelings going into this spiritual realm.

This may seem a little daring or crazy to some of you, but i too was nervous in the beginning and how i overcame that fear/nervousness, was simply this. I woke up one day and made a fast and firm decision that i would just start doing things that i knew would scare me so i could get stronger... ::rofl::

Now to dig in to my actual "Recipe"/Formula for opening up to this new world:
I'll break them down in numeric step by step format, i think it would be easier, so here we go!

Step:1 Start with meditation, be very relaxed & calm, close your eyes, and let yourself go into the darkness.
In other words lose yourself in the dark, your imagination is powerful.

Step:2 While doing step number 1, listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5EsQZxem_4

This is Alpha Binaural Beats - Chakra Balancing Root to Crown!!!

What it means is everything we experience is a result from our Chakras, the better we take care of them the better we begin to grow in the spirit world...The link i provide covers from the root to the crown.

In other words all the chakras to help us in our journey, they are as follows:

1st tone is 228Hz 236Hz Root

2nd tone is 303Hz 311Hz Sacral

3rd tone is 182Hz 190Hz Solar Plexus

4th tone is 256Hz 264Hz Heart

5th tone is 192Hz 200Hz Throat

6th tone is 144Hz 152Hz Third Eye

7th tone is 432Hz 440Hz Crown

Step:3 Once you complete the first 2 steps, i immediately listen to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkUTlo2S ... 0B6F9D048E
This is a Isochronic tone to help open the 3rd eye... it's 15 minutes long, do it eyes closed.

Step:4 After step 3 i listen to this immediately:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbOgj5-rjQQ
This is a 3rd Eye Awakening Isochronic Binaural Beat Session 1 hour long.

Step:5 I repeat step 2 this is the end... Why i do step 2 again is because i feel it cleanses my chakras make them better, you can never be too clean or should i say too balanced. After this you're pretty much done, accept i have another step, this step is optional, i do it but you don't have to if you feel you're not ready.

Step:6 Invocation, General Connection to Any Entity or Spirit on Spiritual Realm.

This can be used to connect with any spirit or entity that exists on the Spiritual realm and will create portals at various places within the realm.

Get into a comfortable position, relax in your mind, close your eyes and choose a color to focus on while you recite one of the invocations outloud or in your mind. While you are saying the words envision your color as an orb or dot in the black space, focus on the color and allow it to take shape or move on its own while you are reciting. The color will serve as your opening to the astral realm. As you recite the orb will become an opening, or gateway, for you to enter. To close the portal when you are finished simply open your eyes to sever the connection to the Spiritual realm, the portal will close at the time of your disconnect.

The invocation:

In giving I come before the door
Allow me entry to commune with the greater beings
Give me audience with those beyond my human sight
I respectfully ask the door be opened
With my appreciation I bring all good intentions

In conclusion: Rinse and repeat as often as you like... I started doing them everyday steps 1-5 then step 6 once a week... What i do now is all the steps mentioned above 3 times in a row, back to back, you'll need about 6 hours to complete if you do it this way. I include step 6 with them, i do this once or twice a week.

It's very powerful for me, i am getting more sensitive, more experiences, it's not just more experiences that i get, it's more like the experiences i do get seem to be growing stronger every time... Like i said above when i was just recently out jogging i got shoved by a spirit and i fell on the ground, i was jogging in a park all alone, no one around and all of a sudden i got a feeling something was there, but i couldn't see it, i just felt an energy around then 2 minutes later it pushed me.. :thumbup: i liked it!

As you can tell by now, i may not be your normal newbie, some say i'm crazy, others think i'm doing good.
:candle: As your leader my newbies J/k, lol i bless you with my "Recipe for awakening your abilities to the invisible world" as you will love the new you, the spirits, and may you enjoy the fruits they bare.

P.S ::bop:: Good-luck Mates, if you have any questions, ask them quickly, you never know what may happen to me in the future as i'm always challenging myself to do more on my own with out much guidance.
I said without guidance i didn;t say with out protection...

END NOTE: I must say this i forgot to put it before the steps, i repeat before you do any steps above or just anything at all that you learn here, ALWAYS, Always, make sure you do SHIELDING, GROUNDING stay safe and protect yourself at all costs...

:heart: :ghost4: :cloud9: :thumbup:

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

Wow this is a good post. It must have taken you time to write it, and look for the music too. Thanks for sharing your experiences :thumbup: I'm still a newbie in this, so I wanna give it a try to everything I find here. :lol:

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

emily wrote:Wow this is a good post. It must have taken you time to write it, and look for the music too. Thanks for sharing your experiences :thumbup: I'm still a newbie in this, so I wanna give it a try to everything I find here. :lol:
Thank you Emily

Yes it did take me quite a while to write this, i'm happy you enjoyed the reading and if you are going to apply any of it and have any questions, please ask, i'll help as much as i can... :thumbup:

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Excellent post,

:thumbup:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

:thumbup: :thumbup:
I like the way you wrote this... giving out each step in sequence, but only after relating some very important explanatory words about what to expect.
I've viewed a lot of different isochronic / binaural beat videos, and the ones you've selected are among the better ones I've encountered.
Thanks for taking the time to write this post. Nice job!

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Aeryn wrote::thumbup: :thumbup:
I like the way you wrote this... giving out each step in sequence, but only after relating some very important explanatory words about what to expect.
I've viewed a lot of different isochronic / binaural beat videos, and the ones you've selected are among the better ones I've encountered.
Thanks for taking the time to write this post. Nice job!
No problem, you're very welcome! Thanks for enjoying my writing, i hope it really helps people here
as that was my initial intention why i was inspired to write it... :thumbup:
Those videos are good, they help me greatly..

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

:
AmnesiaReminisced wrote:Excellent post,

:thumbup:
:thankyou:

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Nice post, sadly the same methods won't work for everyone, like myself. I can't stand Binaural Beats and Guided Meditations, I need my silence.
A lot of people starting out ask about them though, so this is a good thread to link them to.

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Drake wrote:Nice post, sadly the same methods won't work for everyone, like myself. I can't stand Binaural Beats and Guided Meditations, I need my silence.
A lot of people starting out ask about them though, so this is a good thread to link them to.
I'm sorry i don't have an all for one solution for the ones that are like you, perhaps in the future i will experiment differently and see if i can come up with an alternate solution...thanks for enjoying this thread :D

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

One more thing, always wear headphones when listening to those tones.

Return to “Connecting”