active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

my opinion is simply that years were measured differently than they are nowadays

nothing lasts
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Huffette wrote:My personal opinion is that pure oxygen can kill anything. It was used with genetic manipulation to create a race of servants who depend upon it to survive. The servants rose up to become the dominant life force, and used their ability to breathe the oxygen their creators could not breathe, to defeat them.

The UFO's that are sighted are the creators who are trying to dominate their creation to use as servants again.

This sounds like what I have read about the story of Enki and Enlil creating man by genetically altering an ape for slaves so they could get gold to take to their planet to use for some kind of solar shield to save their planet. Was Lillith part of this mythology? What is the story of Lillith being Adam's first wife?

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I believe the story of Lilith starts in genisis chapter one when god makes both man and woman as equals, she then refuses to be what is asked of her, she is then cast out of the garden and she meets with the beings of the world not allowed in. She leans many dark rites from them and becomes a demoness, her offspring are said to be the succubi and incubi of the world. After Adam and eve are kicked out and Cain is cursed to walk the planet for the rest of his days he meets up with her drinks of her blood and what have you. But there is probably a lot more to it than that.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

LET'S SAY THE OTHERWORLDLY THINGS WERE HERE, YOU KNOW, THE ANCIENT ALIENS APPROACH. IF THAT BE THE CASE, WHERE ARE THEY NOW? WHY HAVEN'T THEY COME BACK IN THOUSANDS OF YEARS? ARE WE TOO SLOW EVOLVING? NOTHING GOOD TO SEE HERE? ARE THEIR PLANETS 100X COOLER THAN EARTH?

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

ash-mda wrote:LET'S SAY THE OTHERWORLDLY THINGS WERE HERE, YOU KNOW, THE ANCIENT ALIENS APPROACH. IF THAT BE THE CASE, WHERE ARE THEY NOW? WHY HAVEN'T THEY COME BACK IN THOUSANDS OF YEARS? ARE WE TOO SLOW EVOLVING? NOTHING GOOD TO SEE HERE? ARE THEIR PLANETS 100X COOLER THAN EARTH?
What ever the case may be, i say let's all plan a trip to visit other planets to find out the real truth.
Wait! do we even have advanced space ships to make it there or are we that behind that we can't find out?

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

has'nt there been reports about oxygen levels decreasing NOW? Along with Earth"s magnetic field weakening? Maybe hydrogen was the stuff of the "pre-fall" era? There is a group who whould consider themselves smarties on this subject and have products and claims too. Dr. Carolyn Dean,Bob Dobbs(the real one) and some channeled collective entity called "ion" claim all types of outrageous stuff.A liquid formula that purports to change the rna/dna slowly back to the original hydrogen breathing immortal super-humans we once were.Even a working cold fusion battery that they plan to sneak past the powers that be and start a new civilization.Kinda a "forced" ascension of the planet. Time will tell..............

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
Zodiac:

There's a recorded lecture available on youtube called the destruction of Atlantis where the guy goes on about his theory on the intermingling from the aliens with the human race, he has a rather unique approach to it given that he synthetizes from all available mythological texts from every ancient culture and even from the bible. He also draws from modern authors like Immanuel Velikovsky, Madame Blavatsky, Julian Jaynes (the bicameral mind) and dares to date the split of the human mind because of the near apocaliptic event that happened to our ancestors.

His take on it goes a little something like this; There were this group of criminal aliens that were being followed from who knows where right? So they got in our solar system and sent a beacon decoy to a planet in order to fool their prosecutors, such planet got utterly destroyed which was a gigantic oceanic planet that shined like a sun because of the sun's reflection on it, that would be the reason why we had a deluge that covered Atlantis which also had something to do with the nuclear war that happened between the suns of the serpents and the serpents right on this planet.

Such a fascinating subject ;) and a very worthwhile listen to everyone that has an authentic interest on the matter.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Maybe it's for the best if we're only here about 100 years instead of 4000 years. We have a planetload of people -- have we reached 7 billion yet, or are we still merely approaching that mark? -- as it is. Imagine if we kept right on reproducing for four millennia, and nobody was shuffling off this mortal coil to make room for the next generations. If we're overpopulated NOW, wait until someone figures out how to give us a 4K-year lifespan!

Also... if you think the older generations NOW are having culture shock when the new generations come in, grow up, and take over, imagine the shock-after-shock-after-shock that the people would have who have lived for thousands and thousands of years. Are we ready for that? ;)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My personal opinion is that pure oxygen can kill anything.
It does kill tumors. As for "anything" I'd need to see a study.

Per the guys at Spirit Science on Youtube they believe some of our ancestors came from Mars while some of us here were always lemurian hippy tree huggers who did live a long time.

There was a study to test changes in atmospheric pressure to see if things would grow into giants. It proved that it was possible atmospheric pressure did in fact create giants such as what we believe to be nephilims. So I would argue a long time ago, atmospheric pressures and diets were different. Since there was more trees, there was more oxygen. Also, you worked out every day for your food, so people were more fit, less fat. My grandfather ate one meal a day drinks and smokes and lived past 90. So I believe, too much food kills you not oxygen. So he lived longer than the average Asian monks and doctors. He didn't have the happiest marriage or family life either. Neither affected his longevity. But he did take it easy.

Perhaps even an excessive heart rate can shorten your life. So it may seem like it's oxygen, but it might not be. It is believed we only have so many breaths before we expire. But is it the oxygen or the capacity of the heart/lung that is the problem? Deep breaths are healing, shallow breaths are destructive.

Also, an excessive heart rate often comes from stress. There has also been cases of early deaths from those who work out too much or lift too much weight, which can cause death through heart failure. I have one good friend who said when he lifts his maximum weight he can feel like his heart is about to give out. And I have seen good looking buff young men die after achieving their pinnacle of health success. Maybe it's drugs, but maybe it's the pressure.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
Zodiac:

I can't recall where I get that pure oxygen would burn the lungs.

Return to “Ash”