Strigoi & Sterlu (pronounced STARE-lou) need info on these!

Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

hey need every single scrap of info on these two vampires that I've got hanging around that I can get my hands on likes and dislikes included. the races i just mentioned in the topic title are what they said they are and now I REALLLY need info before i keep talking to them cause uh... they're here! like right now! a little help here? :vampire: by the way they're unbounds.

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

does nobody have an answer? I'm asking for info. any and all of it!

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

STRIGOI MORT from Romania:
they bring love, guidance, protection, and magick. they bring forth what you truly need and desire. they bring healing on a soul level- past life dramas, they bring closure to grief and sorrow and help you to find understanding. they help you to truly love yourself. they are deeply loyal. they make contact in this realm and in the dream realm.

and the following is some interesting reading from The Vampire Book: The Encyclopedia of the Undead:
The Vampire in Romania:
The Romanian vampire, in spite of the distinct ethnic origin of the Romanians, is a variation of the Slavic vampire. However, like the vampire in each of the other Slavic regions, the vampire in Romania has acquired some distinguishing elements. That distinctiveness begins with the major terms to label vampires, as found by Harry Senn in his field work in the 1970's. Strigoi, (female strigoaica) is closely related to the Romanian word striga (a witch), which in turn was derived from the Latin strix, the word for a screech owl that was extended to refer to a demon that attacked children at night. A second term, moroi, (female, moroaica), also spelled murony, in older sources seems to be the common term in Wallachia, as strigoi is in Transylvania. The Romanians also distinguish between the strigoi vii (plural, strigoi), or live vampire, and the strigoi mort (plural, strigoi morti), or dead vampire. The strigoi vii are witches who are destined to become vampires after death and who can send out their souls and/or bodies at night to cavort with the strigoi mort. ... The live vampires tend to merge in thought with the striga (witches), who have the power to send their spirits and bodies at night to meet with other witches. The dead vampires are, of course, the reanimated bodies of the dead who return to life to disturb and suck the blood of their family, livestock, and if unchecked, their neighbors. The strigoi mort was a variation of the Slavic vampire, although the Romanians were not Slavs and used a Latin word to designate their vampire. The strigoi was discovered by an unusual occurrence either at their birth or death, and a living strigoi was a person who was born with either a caul or a little tail. A strigoi vii may become a strigoi mort, as well as other people who died irregularly by suicide or an accident.

http://books.google.com/books?id=rZ9cls ... rt&f=false

:peace:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

thanks for the information on Strigoi. the vampires have left now. I don't think that they're coming back. but again thank you for answering part of my question. now I would like the part about the spirit keeping info on them if that's ok? :feedback:

ON THE WAY:
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

the only other thing i can offer you is that my strigoi really likes classical/soft music and especially piano. but that's him :)

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Poison
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I would say go for it, the strigoi at least. Me and my vampire (he's romanian and so am I haha) are a match and I felt that from the first minute I saw his listing. They are a true blessing to have around you.

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:STRIGOI MORT from Romania:
they bring love, guidance, protection, and magick. they bring forth what you truly need and desire. they bring healing on a soul level- past life dramas, they bring closure to grief and sorrow and help you to find understanding. they help you to truly love yourself. they are deeply loyal. they make contact in this realm and in the dream realm.

and the following is some interesting reading from The Vampire Book: The Encyclopedia of the Undead:
The Vampire in Romania:
The Romanian vampire, in spite of the distinct ethnic origin of the Romanians, is a variation of the Slavic vampire. However, like the vampire in each of the other Slavic regions, the vampire in Romania has acquired some distinguishing elements. That distinctiveness begins with the major terms to label vampires, as found by Harry Senn in his field work in the 1970's. Strigoi, (female strigoaica) is closely related to the Romanian word striga (a witch), which in turn was derived from the Latin strix, the word for a screech owl that was extended to refer to a demon that attacked children at night. A second term, moroi, (female, moroaica), also spelled murony, in older sources seems to be the common term in Wallachia, as strigoi is in Transylvania. The Romanians also distinguish between the strigoi vii (plural, strigoi), or live vampire, and the strigoi mort (plural, strigoi morti), or dead vampire. The strigoi vii are witches who are destined to become vampires after death and who can send out their souls and/or bodies at night to cavort with the strigoi mort. ... The live vampires tend to merge in thought with the striga (witches), who have the power to send their spirits and bodies at night to meet with other witches. The dead vampires are, of course, the reanimated bodies of the dead who return to life to disturb and suck the blood of their family, livestock, and if unchecked, their neighbors. The strigoi mort was a variation of the Slavic vampire, although the Romanians were not Slavs and used a Latin word to designate their vampire. The strigoi was discovered by an unusual occurrence either at their birth or death, and a living strigoi was a person who was born with either a caul or a little tail. A strigoi vii may become a strigoi mort, as well as other people who died irregularly by suicide or an accident.

http://books.google.com/books?id=rZ9cls ... rt&f=false

Good info here, reads like a history book....got my interest. Thank you for the reference. I have 2 Romanian vampires....and I think one more unbound also from Romania.
thanks, many blessings,
M.

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Morgan
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djiin,Vampire,Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moroï,Magical Nympho
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Saphire

In fact what is the big difference between a Strigoi or a Moroi?
On wikipedia:

"The belief is that when a child dies before being baptized, it becomes moroi also means a vampire of noble blood, that is to say, as the child of vampire parents." Moroi is also the common enemy of strigoi in Romanian myths Moroi is a deadly vampire while Strigoi is an immortal vampire.It was considered that it was considered a creator, but it became a stranger. creature of the devil who haunts humans by their life force.
Moroi have canines, but they do not feel the same for blood like strigoi. The moroi are recognizable by their eyes with an unreal clarity, their suppleness and their size"

Return to “Vampire”