neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Terror wrote:
Jeshika wrote:Thank you for posting this. I do have one question though as a general question....I know that I naturally have a personality and thought process that tends towards the negative. If I were in trouble emotionally, how would I be able to tell? Would the feelings have to be extreme?
Losing it, not acting like yourself, flipping out on people, provoking fights, etc. In my experience, this is what I've witnessed.
Thanks for clarifying, Terror. :hug:

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

Great information Ash! Thank you so much for taking the time to post it!

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I saw this on the CH Encyclopedia the other day and it helped me immensely; I think something not too friendly was around me last week as I was having some problems and acting in a way that was alien even to me! anyway I followed the suggested 'Remedies' and within a few hours I was feeling so much better...granted it could have just been an energy imbalance on my part but it helped me nonetheless so thank you :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME :D

OF COURSE IF YOU EVER GET IN OVER YOUR HEAD ALWAYS SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP, BUT USUALLY YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE & CAN REMEDY ALMOST ANY PROBLEM THROUGH YOUR OWN ASSERTION & CONFIDENCE. STAY STRONG PEOPLE :D

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Staying strong and most of all, keeping a cool head and not letting yourself get freak out right away!!!! It is so you can think clearly about what is actually going on!!!! I am not by any means an expert like Ash and Magnolia, but having a clear head can help, so you can think a little more clearly and seeing what is going on and following what Ash has posted here!!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Ash, this is excellent information and I thank you for posting it! I wish you had posted it a few years earlier, though. :( ...I need to send you a PM and I apologize in advance for the length of it. But I have been trying to deal with my situation on my own not knowing what the hell I was doing until now...and I don't know if it's over yet, but if not, I need serious help with it. :/

I DO want to ask here, though (for those who might benefit from the answer), if you are dealing with a living entity and you don't respond as they had hoped to their physical attacks (i.e. not freaking out or anything...just acting casual)...is it possible they could move on to attacking your closest personal relationships and make you feel suicidal? ...while giving you nightmares and visions of your life being burned to ashes?

If you don't react to their initial tactics and happen to be a particularly "delicious" energy...is it possible they may resort to these other tactics to get what they want? ...and if you cut YOURSELF off from the last of your emotional ties after they have removed those closest to you...is it possible they may resort to creating an all-around hostile environment wherever you go if you still haven't learned HOW to deal with them?

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

ash-mda wrote:YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME :D

OF COURSE IF YOU EVER GET IN OVER YOUR HEAD ALWAYS SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP, BUT USUALLY YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE & CAN REMEDY ALMOST ANY PROBLEM THROUGH YOUR OWN ASSERTION & CONFIDENCE. STAY STRONG PEOPLE :D
If i ever get in over my head, cause sometimes i get ideas and try things on my own, and i go ALL IN,if a big problem comes i will be in touch with you ASH... I am confident and strong, but there are times when i go bold and want more...Thanks for the words of wisdom, every time i read things you write like this, it makes me want to be more brave and really push myself to go all out... CHEERS! stay close by, in case i need you.. ::pot::

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

::nice::
Great info......
M.
::thanx::

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:Ash, this is excellent information and I thank you for posting it! I wish you had posted it a few years earlier, though. :( ...I need to send you a PM and I apologize in advance for the length of it. But I have been trying to deal with my situation on my own not knowing what the hell I was doing until now...and I don't know if it's over yet, but if not, I need serious help with it. :/

I DO want to ask here, though (for those who might benefit from the answer), if you are dealing with a living entity and you don't respond as they had hoped to their physical attacks (i.e. not freaking out or anything...just acting casual)...is it possible they could move on to attacking your closest personal relationships and make you feel suicidal? ...while giving you nightmares and visions of your life being burned to ashes?

If you don't react to their initial tactics and happen to be a particularly "delicious" energy...is it possible they may resort to these other tactics to get what they want? ...and if you cut YOURSELF off from the last of your emotional ties after they have removed those closest to you...is it possible they may resort to creating an all-around hostile environment wherever you go if you still haven't learned HOW to deal with them?
Hi Ashira: :wave:

I'm not ASH, but I wanted to respond to your message.....you cannot control what others do, they may act and do many things to try to get their way, however you can control your own life. No entity, living or otherwise can MAKE you do or feel anything you do not want to. Hostile environment can only be created if you let it get to you....Be confident in yourself, just realizing your under attack and these feelings aren't really yours, is a huge step.

Smile and be your confident self.....you have your own power and beauty, no one can take that away from you.

I'm sure ASH and MAGNOLIA will help in your hour of need.....and there are may wonderful people here with open friendship and wisdom. ::goodluck::

Many blessings,
M. :D

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha

Return to “Ash”