My Newest Technique Part 2-NLP Is Born

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

After my last thread "My Newest Technique for Newbies That Works" i have decided to start this one as i'm working on something totally new... I'm still in the testing phases, so i couldn't title it with it working, but i believe it will work... :thumbup: What i am going to do is create another recipe with a different approach to being able to connect deeper and faster with spirits...

Just to recap from my last thread, i'm not creating my system from complete scratch, i am using what information is out there and fine tuning it and molding it and crafting it so it's suitable for spirit keeping growth, plus it will make your journey that much more fun!

First of all, this thread won't be like any other thread i have started, and certainly not like my last one, i have decided to make this one different, in what way you say?

This will be an ongoing lesson by lesson type of thread, i have to do it this way, because i'm creating this connection system in real time, so this awesome! because it's in real time, it will serve as a case study, and for those who want to participate at the same time can if you wish. :candle:

At the end of all these lessons i will have my system perfected and i will then create a step by step guide for all the newbies, and this will also work for advanced members as well, i truly believe it will heighten senses further to help you go past that wall, that peak, so we're pushing ourselves to go farther. :clap:

What's this all about?

This is about using NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
Some of you may have heard about it before and others may not have.

Basically, it's a way to self hypnotize and re program your mind not just on a conscious level but sub conscious..You may be wondering how this is going to help us in connecting to spirits...

Language is Much More Than Just Words

By using NLP we can input into our minds whatever we want to make us believe in anything.
For example, if you have a certain fear, using NLP you can wipe that fear away.
The possibilities with NLP are endless...I'm getting creative and using this technique in a way
for the spirit world. ::pot::

HERE ARE THE TOPICS THAT INVOLVE NLP THAT WE WILL BE DOING IN REAL TIME:

Intonation Patterns
Past, Present and Future Verb Tenses
Presuppositions
Presuppositions (Automatically, Actuality)
Presuppositions (Permanence)
Presuppositions (Temporary)
Presuppositions (Remembering, Forgetting)
The Structure of Magic Presuppositions
Speaking of Presuppositions
Submodalities
Language that Affects Submodalities Space
Language that Affects Submodalities Time
Language that Affects Submodalities Other
Levels of Abstraction
Logical Levels of Systems
The Milton Model and Other Hypnotic Language
Sleight of Mouth
Re framing "Meaning and Context"
Chaining Modal Operators
Cartesian Logic
Negative Suggestions
Inductive Language Patterns
Stack Representations of What is Wanted
Elicitation of Universal Experiences
Time Released Suggestions
Semantically Charged Words
Using Quotes as an "Expert"
Stop
Use Future Pacing Statements
Language and Creating A Desired Direction
Miscellaneous Patterns
Some Powerful Suggestions for Writing and Brochures
Examples of Embedded Commands in Brochures
The Meta Model

NLP is huge, many components to it, but i will only be testing and crafting certain things and molding
them into a brand new system that will work for better connecting to spirits and faster...

WARNING: I don't know what the side effects of this will be, i'm going "ALL IN" so i don't know what my experiences will be yet. If it's going to be newbie safe or not... I will find out for you newbies thrue my experiments with this... As always i will be protecting myself, shielding, and much more... however if this go south badly, we know it won't be newbie friendly.. But i promise you, i will keep refining and tuning this
until it does become easy and newbie friendly, i don't want anyone getting hurt during the process of growing. :hug:

Let's begin with our first topic in NLP: Intonation Patterns:

One of the easiest ways to understand the use of intonation is through the practice and use of tag questions. Tag questions are questions that are used to turn the uncertainty of a question into the certainty of a statement or a command. Tag questions use words like: can you not?, isn't it?, hasn't it?, wasn't it?, aren't you?, aren't they?, can't you?, couldn't you?, doesn't it? don't you agree?, don't we?, shouldn't it?, wouldn't it?, won't it?, hasn't it?, isn't that right?, didn't it?, can you not think that? We use tag questions to invite people to share our certainty by using an intonation of a command or a statement.

Here are some examples:

You have already begun to make changes, haven't you?
Once you've set some goals, progress will be much faster, won't it?
You have learned a lot about yourself here, haven't you?

Language patterns are very powerful, and the way to use NLP for max results is by
not only visualizing with your mind, but speaking out loud and using your other senses at the same time
to feel, touch, smell, hear, etc. and by using the correct NLP language to re program ourselves and hard wire all of these deep deep deep inside our mind, brain,all the way to your neurons and beyond...

I have a great feeling this will be a super amazing breakthrough technique that will help us grow by leaps and bounds... STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

P.S. If you haven't read "My Newest Technique for Newbies That Works" thread, i would suggest for you to do so, because i am going to combine that technique with this, ::rofl:: WE'RE ON SUPER STEROIDS NOW! :ghost4:

:thumbup: :candle: :crazy: :meme: :silly: :heart:

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

Interesting.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

interesting, let us know how it works.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

fire083 wrote:interesting, let us know how it works.
I sure will. you can take the journey with me if you wish... or keep an eye on this
thread as it will be updated in real time, my case study in motion.

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Zero wrote:Interesting.
Yes indeed!

SiriusPhoenix
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Working on this one.

:ohcrap: ‘aternity’, this is a very, very interesting subject and, I had wanted to learn NLP, too! Thank you for bringing it up. NLP had been used to help me learn how to retrieve my memories from past traumas. It was through these types of questions you have brought up here in your post that allowed me to dig up more questions. I had forgotten all about these types of questions asked of me during this process. Thank you for this important reminder. I know the process you are seeking will work as it had worked for me, even though I had had someone else to ask me these questions. One would ask Self the questions. Please keep us posted!

SiriusPhoenix
:clap:

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

SiriusPhoenix wrote::ohcrap: ‘aternity’, this is a very, very interesting subject and, I had wanted to learn NLP, too! Thank you for bringing it up. NLP had been used to help me learn how to retrieve my memories from past traumas. It was through these types of questions you have brought up here in your post that allowed me to dig up more questions. I had forgotten all about these types of questions asked of me during this process. Thank you for this important reminder. I know the process you are seeking will work as it had worked for me, even though I had had someone else to ask me these questions. One would ask Self the questions. Please keep us posted!

SiriusPhoenix
I'm glad that it has helped you, and you got a chance to experience Nlp
Keep an eye on this thread as I will be updating frequently, this is going to be a fun and great
Real Time case study, plus you'll get lots of great NLP training along the way.
::bop::

SiriusPhoenix
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Working on this one.

aternity wrote:
SiriusPhoenix wrote::ohcrap: ‘aternity’, this is a very, very interesting subject and, I had wanted to learn NLP, too! Thank you for bringing it up. NLP had been used to help me learn how to retrieve my memories from past traumas. It was through these types of questions you have brought up here in your post that allowed me to dig up more questions. I had forgotten all about these types of questions asked of me during this process. Thank you for this important reminder. I know the process you are seeking will work as it had worked for me, even though I had had someone else to ask me these questions. One would ask Self the questions. Please keep us posted!

SiriusPhoenix
I'm glad that it has helped you, and you got a chance to experience Nlp
Keep an eye on this thread as I will be updating frequently, this is going to be a fun and great
Real Time case study, plus you'll get lots of great NLP training along the way.
::bop::
Thank you for your response, ‘aternity’. I am looking forward to learning this and many other metaphysicals!
SiriusPhoenix
:candle:

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

At first I wasn't sure what to think about this topic, but I have to say that this is very interesting indeed. This sort of research and experimentation in regards to spirit keeping should benefit many in this community. I look forward to seeing further posts on this topic from you. Excellent work! :)

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I agree, I've been intrigued by NLP :thumbup:

Return to “Connecting”