Do these look like upside-down sample cups?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

:wave: Cairyos,

Like I mention, no hard feelings at all.

Yes, many of these posts are very educational. I understand what you mean by "The cloud." We are all human and it runs through our minds every so often, some more than others...

I respect your wisdom and continue to love reading your posts as they show a lot of experience. I hope to achieve the many experiences that you have encountered. I certainly am one of the younger forum members (not too young) in my mid-twenties...so while I have a lot to learn in this body, I still carry the old wisdom I have from my prior lives and there have been 22 other lives.

Laughing out loud heals too...hahaha :lol:

Blessings,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Vyprella wrote::wave: Cairyos,

Like I mention, no hard feelings at all.

Yes, many of these posts are very educational. I understand what you mean by "The cloud." We are all human and it runs through our minds every so often, some more than others...

I respect your wisdom and continue to love reading your posts as they show a lot of experience. I hope to achieve the many experiences that you have encountered. I certainly am one of the younger forum members (not too young) in my mid-twenties...so while I have a lot to learn in this body, I still carry the old wisdom I have from my prior lives and there have been 22 other lives.

Laughing out loud heals too...hahaha :lol:

I would be interested in hearing your experiences with monks.....!

One think I really liked hearing when I was being initaited into Buddhism, was that Enlightenment is an Equal Opportunity Employer...it is equally open to the young and old, male & female, wise and ignorant, sane and insane...etc...etc...

As for previous lives...honestly...I think you are one life ahead of me....LOL...but true.

I am blessed to be part of this Forum because, it keeps me thinking and I keep meeting very, very nice people, like yourself.
Cheers,
Caiyros

Blessings,

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Those are not just the plain dixie cups. This person used the dixie cup as a mold to make thses items, possibly candles without a wick.

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It is 40% off I think I'll wait around 99.999999999999999999% off plus freeshipping. :crazy:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

Caiyros ....i know that realy great magic can come from priceless items or things, some sinti people i know are making claypendants,and they are realy powerful,
but this seller that sells this cups is in my eyes someone i can laugh about....because greedy people are always fun for me ;)
this is not the first item from him that is just not right in my eyes

i know what you mean and i also hope you know what i mean :mrgreen:
hugs to you
angelika

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Cairyos,

This is off topic, but to answer, yes, I will contribute my experiences with Buddhist monks at some point. I have hinted at some in the spellwork section...but not much. I will hopefully be able to start some posts soon. I'm taking a course at the moment so when I come into this forum it's to comment or write about something I've seen off or on eBay, etc.

Yes, I have gone to temples where the homeless are able to come in for any of their needs. The monks never try to convert them either and I found this to be very enlightening.

I do want to enlighten those that haven't experienced as much with the Buddhist culture. You sound like you have some experience. This is one of the lovely things about the internet, it allows us to come together to contribute our experiences. In this current body, I am a brain scientist, and you can only imagine how closed-minded the others are around me when it comes to spirituality. However, the brain is very much linked to spirituality whether or not the others want to talk about it. One of the things I have achieved recently after countless sessions of meditation, is lucid dreaming. Like any other mechanism in the mind, if one chooses to tap into this side, it will continue to grow...

I have experienced being an alchemist during the Iron Age in Gual...but I have yet to tap into this side. The most recent significant past life I have been trying to remember is when I lived on the Carpathian Mountains in Northeastern Romania as a clairvoyant. This is probably the most significant life that links me to my personality today.

In this current body I am clairsentient and I have been letting my feelings grow more and more. It is truly a beautiful experience.

:)

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Wings of Silver wrote:Those are not just the plain dixie cups. This person used the dixie cup as a mold to make thses items, possibly candles without a wick.
Hmmmmm...I tried looking at the other photo...I think it's further down in the listing, and there is some angling that would suggest a shadow from an empty space underneath the cup. Something about the lighting just didn't seem right...

I could very well be wrong, but I was looking at them closely yesterday.

It's just not clear in the description...he is talking about a powder and a drum and I assume the powder is on the drum. I'm a little lost in his description because there isn't any indication to how much powder is on this drum...

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Does it struck anyone that while he is doing stuff like this still maintain a 100% feedback over 1000 sales? :idea: Con man got mad skills. :mrgreen:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Vyprella wrote:Hi Cairyos,

This is off topic, but to answer, yes, I will contribute my experiences with Buddhist monks at some point. I have hinted at some in the spellwork section...but not much. I will hopefully be able to start some posts soon. I'm taking a course at the moment so when I come into this forum it's to comment or write about something I've seen off or on eBay, etc.

Yes, I have gone to temples where the homeless are able to come in for any of their needs. The monks never try to convert them either and I found this to be very enlightening.

I do want to enlighten those that haven't experienced as much with the Buddhist culture. You sound like you have some experience.

>>>>>I agree with everything you say here...I have tulku status in Ris-med ("Rim-may") Tibetan and roshi status in the T'ien-T'ai-Soto-Rinzai Combined school of Zen.
This is one of the lovely things about the internet, it allows us to come together to contribute our experiences. In this current body, I am a brain scientist, and you can only imagine how closed-minded the others are around me when it comes to spirituality. However, the brain is very much linked to spirituality whether or not the others want to talk about it. One of the things I have achieved recently after countless sessions of meditation, is lucid dreaming. Like any other mechanism in the mind, if one chooses to tap into this side, it will continue to grow...

>>>>>With your knowledge of both the brain and mysticicsm, why not enter some information in the Weird Science category. Weird Science is now a respected not a perjorative term.
I have experienced being an alchemist during the Iron Age in Gual...but I have yet to tap into this side. The most recent significant past life I have been trying to remember is when I lived on the Carpathian Mountains in Northeastern Romania as a clairvoyant. This is probably the most significant life that links me to my personality today.
>>>>>>Do you recall the century you lived there?
In this current body I am clairsentient and I have been letting my feelings grow more and more. It is truly a beautiful experience.

:)

Comments in line...>Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Cairyos,

Please see the 'weird science' section now. I am hoping that I opened Pandora's box...

I posted under 'The Brain and Mysticism.'

Please enjoy,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”