Poison
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'll try to make a short introduction to you. I first got into all the spirit keeping stuff and anything related around the start of this year. I have a huge past regarding paranormal, magick and so on, but I didn't knew about it until I accidently found creepyhollows. I started reading everything and yes, I was pretty confused in the beginning if it would be good for me or not. I was looking on the bestparanormalsellers website at the listings and felt a call towards some spirits, but it never was actually something strong until I found A. He is a living sanguine vampire, seeking his soul mate. I read his description and instantly felt in love lol. Well I couldn't afford it that time, but I kept looking on the listing's page around a thousand times a day. My birthday was near so my mother thought it would be the best gift to receive and she was right anyway. She was a bit sceptic about the spirit keeping idea, but instantly anything bad that happened to her in the past days transformed into not only good, but excellent. Work, health, money, love. Everything. So I kept waiting, he was supposed to arrive after my birthday but I recieved him few days before it. I was really happy and excited. I made the ritual and that night I started to have very vivid dreams, very intense. The things kept going, everything started to go so good for me that I was actually feeling weird. We have a very strong connection and he always helps me with everything I want, without even asking him to help me. He is from Romania just like me and I think that's a big plus for our relationship. He is a sweetheart, he tells me that he loves me and so do I and never gets mad if I don't have much time to talk to him or meditate because of projects and other issues. I asked him not to reveal himself in a way that he would scare me but he has a really fun time scaring my best friend when she's around my place. He has a really strong repulsion towards garlic and one day when she was cooking she actually said she would use extra garlic just to see if something happens. That moment the bowl in which she was cooking felt off the table. Never cooked with garlic since then lol. Anyway, I'm really glad about this new experience, I feel like spirit keeping is a blessing and everyone should have the chance to experience such a thing. I don't even want or feel the need for another spirit, even if I would love to have more since they are such a joy around you, but really A. is anything I ever wanted to have. And now his vessel is pulsing. :lol:

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

Merry meet and ::welcome:: Poison! :applause: this was so awesome! I really enjoyed reading your story! I love reading about such strong connections people here share! I hope you continue to share your experiences!

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Sounds like he has a great sense of humor. :sly:

"Oh,yeah? EXTRA garlic,you say?" *swats off table* :lol: :crazy:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I love reading stuff like this! thanks for sharing :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

:wave: Hi!
Great story! I hope you continue to enjoy 'A's presence in your life for a long time. He sounds like a wonderful companion :D
Many blessings to you both,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi Poison,
Thank you for sharing your story. I enjoyed reading it. Glad you have such a close relationship with your Vampire. He seems to be perfect for you and a sense of humor to boot. :lol:
::welcome::

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Emily Strange
Zodiac:

That's so amazing. I loved him pushing off the bowl because of the garlic. :lol; Very fiesty. What seller for you get him from? :)

Abchanchu Male Vampire: "E"
Samhain Destiny '21 Aqua Male Vampire: "S"
Sanguine Male Vampire: "N"
Sanguine Female Vampire: "A"
Samhain Destiny 21 Living Entity Hellcat: "B"
Yule Destiny 2021 Prince Ceasg: "Q"
Birthday Destiny 2021 Ajatar-Courtwind Hybrid: "G”
Male Ceasg: "Z"
Dark Merman: "D"
Soulmate Carpathian Vampire Entity: "A"
Female Strigoi Vampire: "L"
Poison
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I got him from Jules. :D

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Poison wrote: He has a really strong repulsion towards garlic and one day when she was cooking she actually said she would use extra garlic just to see if something happens. That moment the bowl in which she was cooking felt off the table. Never cooked with garlic since then lol.
:wave: Hello Poison! Thank you for sharing your experience with your vampire. Especially the part I quoted! Priceless. :vampire:

emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

that's so nice! im happy for you ^^ and thanks for sharing this. Lol at the extra garlic part xD I'm happy your mom was open about spirit keeping :)

Return to “Vampire”