PSyouwontforgetme

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
nanc808
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hi Guys..

Anyone has experience with this seller? I'm kind of have a good feeling about their listing and pretty affordable too..
Ebay ID : p.s._youwontforgetme

:feedback:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAKE-HIM-HER-TEXT-C ... 7C294%3A50

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't know. After using many spell casting service. I just stick with CH.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Deb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I got a spell done but nothig out of the ordinary has happened yet...it has been 2 weeks though. She did say to me that NONE of these spells ever cast before have ever failed but with that confident statement, I'd be very surprised if mie doesn't. But like the above statment, I have also used many spell casters with NO RESULTS either, Sometimes I feel I am immune to magick!

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!
nanc808
neophyte
neophyte

:hug: I know how you feel Deb. I feel the same way like you, I've been thinking whether I'm immune with magic or what. I's been very very hard to be in the positive mindset recently, since my life apparently kind of down to the hill - personal life and work. Sometimes I just comfort and support myself that if you really want something from the bottom of your heart, tiredlessly keep trying, it will eventually got the result. I got plenty spells from other sellers too..

You got spell from her 2 weeks ago, please be patient, probably it will goes your way soon. You know what there's another spell from her that she put 1000 % (a thousand %) will be manifest - I ordered that one yesterday.

I even asked nataliatarot last week about spells that I've been doing - because I was getting very down and not so sure with the result anymore, I thought she can give me an honest answer, since she's not the person that cast the spells.

Her answer was - I copied some of her email:
I see the overall energies between you and XXXXX still at a somewhat stagnant level, but they will eventually begin to turn things more in your favor. I don't think there is any spell (that's already been cast) that'll make XXXXX suddenly get up and pursue you intensely. These spells seem to be most effective in reinforcing your efforts, so that the actions you take towards this relationship would be combined with the spells' blessings and tendencies to push things onto the right track.

Don't fret (probably mistype : afraid), and at the same time, don't force anything--whether it's love from XXXXX or love from other men. Spells can help to a point where things can happen more quickly, but they can't guarantee instant results, especially if you (or XXXXX) are meant to take the challenging route, for the sake of learning and growth.

Probably it's a good idea if you try to ask nataliatarot as a neutral person Deb.

nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

I got a spell done but nothig out of the ordinary has happened yet...it has been 2 weeks though. She did say to me that NONE of these spells ever cast before have ever failed but with that confident statement, I'd be very surprised if mie doesn't. But like the above statment, I have also used many spell casters with NO RESULTS either, Sometimes I feel I am immune to magick!
Deb, did you go that vacation to Thailand and find a spellcaster there?

Don't blame yourself about immune to magic.

Actually I would like to know how many people who have purchased spells ONLINE and get SIGNIFICANT results. Not many. That's because the 95% of the online sellers are fake. The real ones are extremely rare.

Why so serious?
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

In just regards to the seller's behavior I'm already a fan. This is the perfect example of a situation where a seller could have bad-mouthed the competition for sake of making them look better and they didn't. They kept it true and professional... I applaud their seller behavior :clap:

As for spell results I can tell you that working with spells can be tricky ESPECIALLY when it involves another person. When you throw another person into the mix you are entangling two destinies and every, single day without fail something happens that can alter your path. Though ultimately you may end up on the same path of Destiny like a tree with thousands of branches there can be 1 million scenarios that you can go off on that distract you temporarily from your true course. So when you have two destinies involved in a casting the other person can do something intentionally or unintentionally to change the resutls of the spell.

My suggestion, which is why I really, really push buying spells and doing them yourselves, is to do just that... yourself. Even if you want to have a practitioner cast a spell for you please buy a spell of the same nature and cast at least twice a week, even if you don't think you know what you are doing, just do a simple spell. Light a candle, recite the spell and do it twice a week. Keep the level of energy constant rather than shorter bursts of intense energy from a practitioner.

I think that it would make tremendous difference in the efforts. And if you are someone who isn't easily swayed by magic then do only one effort (spell) at a time rather than trying to manage a few different efforts.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
nanc808
neophyte
neophyte

:thumbup: Yeah I've been doing my own spells recently - even I'm just and amateur doesn't even know whether I'm doing it right or not. Thank's much for your supportive advice Magnolia, as you said 'keep the level of energy constant - it would make a tremendous different in effort' ~~~~ excellent :idea:

I think the universe will eventually feel sorry for me :crazy: and my hard working on the spells :inlove: granted my wishes:)

Deb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

No Nocturnal, I didn't get to go to Thailand, because he ended up not going with me! :(

So I had to cancel the trip, also couldn't go without him cos I am not working and STILL haven't found a job yet, and am struggling on my own without his support. If he came onthe trip we could share expensees etc, and in the position I am in, I couldn't afford to go, and much needed the refund of the tickets, especially raising my son on my own too...

I also do my own spells, have been for a long time, but still nothing. I feel you Nance, and I laso hope the universe sees how much time energy and effort I have out into it and grant me my wishes too, cos for me I have been trying different thing for a course of 2yrs plus, so its not just a faze, or something I will change my mind about anytime soon... :frustrated:

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!
nanc808
neophyte
neophyte

I'm sorry to hear about that Deb, I'm also in the same boat like you :crying: , but I tried very hard not really think about it, and better improve my financial situation right now - since my company cut off my works hour last week...

Please be strong and pamper yourself if you have a spare time:)

Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

Hrm...I bought a spell from this person a while back- for confidence. It seemed to really help, but now it appears they have vanished from Ebay? Even the feedback I left them is gone from my list...

Return to “Seller Review”