How long did it take you to bond?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
tjkm67
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: im dont have any yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a gold dragon that wanted to adopt me. No problem! Its vessel is a beautiful ring that I wear. Now for some reason I can't meditate like a normal person. lol So I've been wearing the ring now all the time except when I exercise, shower, or sleep and talk to him all the time. Yet I've never felt him around me or seen any signs. How long did it take all of you to bond?

RubyHeart
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon,Youkai,Ki-Lin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

It varies from person to person. I think of bonding as a constant process that is always happening. :)

What sometimes happens is spirits quietly observe their keeper in the first 30 days, to get a feel for their personality and way of life. How long has the dragon been with you?

You could ask him to visit you in your sleep, if you are having trouble hearing him telepathically or through meditation. :)

Home to a ki-lin, ivory dragon, sapphire dragon, amber dragon, quartz dragon, were-leopard, youkai, nitral, drow elf, and a couple unbounds...
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ikabard
Zodiac:

Yep completely varies, they are just like humans as with any other spirit which is also something to take into consideration, some might be shy, some might be stubborn and look down on you for awhile to observe you till they get to know you, so completely depends on their personality which is a very important aspect, so don't think its just you.

Just like getting a new dog, can be a quick bonding or take awhile for them to trust you depending on how there life has been!

Ika.

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

:lol: You have no idea how many of my Spirits gave me these impressions = :baghead: :eyebrow: :frustrated: :hissy: :irked: ::facepalm:: ::bleh:: to being compared to Humans & Dogs!!
And I'm all like - ::rofl::

Bonding takes time. I always wear my vessels to bed during bonding period. That is when I am most vulnerable (for them to get to know me; work with me, I'm "open"). And many times that is when they make contact with me first. My mind is available for them without all the daily chatter inside; the drama of life, work, etc. Also, I have noticed that sometimes Spirits make contact with us through others, subtly. Through their actions toward us. Watch for it.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Also, I have noticed that sometimes Spirits make contact with us through others, subtly. Through their actions toward us. Watch for it.[/quote]

Interesting...haven't thought about the possibility. Thanks for sharing. :wave:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Spirits can be like humans. Sometimes they are just super quiet. I have several that are shy and quiet. Some are loud and boisterous, and others are quiet but chatty, or even gossipy.

The most important thing you can do is talk to them.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
tjkm67
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: im dont have any yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel

I have had him about 2 weeks now. This dragon specializes in matters of the heart. I'm going to try wearing his vessel to sleep. I'm always talking to him. If anyone sees me driving they must think I'm crazy because my mouth is always going! Lol. It's just if I ever needed some sort if guidance, tonight would be the night. I know I can't push what isn't there though. Do you find using a pendulum helps? I don't have one but I can always buy one.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

You can just make a pendulum, too. That's what I did. At the time, my friends and I were teens and didn't have tons of spare cash to throw around. Even if we did, there was not a huge New Age market at the time with zillions of tools for sale.

My first pendulum was a spare necklace chain with a key hanging from it. It was the key from our original front door -- we'd gotten a new door, and a new lock to go with it, but I still had the old key on hand. Bingo. Instant pendulum. Cost, $0 (since I'd actually found the chain while out walking). :)

The best bet is to reach out, and keep reaching out. My favorite time to instruct my subconscious mind is right as I'm falling asleep, as we are very open to suggestion when we are in that half-asleep state. So one way to improve communication is to give yourself instructions while you are in that state, to communicate in dreamtime or be more receptive to messages during waking time. Also, during waking time, pendulums can be useful. So can Tarot cards, if you know how to read those. I have used both of those tools to communicate with spirits, long before I knew that spirit-keeping existed. So if it works with unbounds, it can work with the spirits who are connected to us.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

What if you refuse to use outside tools like pendulum or tarot cards? I guess it's like a waiting game, I don't know. I've been spirit keeping for 3 years now, I often get dreams that might be messages/communication from RANDOM spirit or entities but never my own. My own spirits never seem to say hi or anything. Argh. I don't know why random unbounds approach me sometimes but not my own spirits. Meh. It gets really tiring to be often getting random dreams from random spirits I don't want anything to do with but my own spirits never say hi even if I beg for it. Waiting waiting waiting. I always wear their vessels daily, I hold their vessels every night as I sleep, I always invite them to be with me, always invite them to join in with whatever I'm focusing on, I sometimes try to talk to them and tell them how I'm doing or what I'm thinking, is that enough bonding or not? Meh.

Well I wish the original poster lots of luck and I hope your dragon contacts you soon, you're welcome to share any nice experiences you have!

Devika
neophyte
neophyte

Hello, new here, not so new to the metaphysical, & CH is a new part of my journey :wave: Hmm... I look forward to discovering how quickly my spirits from CH & I will bond (assuming all goes well)... As for observing me for a period of time...I was under the impression they're supposed to know me better than I know myself once we're bound together. My current guardians have shown me glimpses of future events, & show their presence in a variety of ways, the earliest (when I had just begun to Awaken, & that was immediately after I got the first of them) being visions & a series of synchronised events. Got me squeeeing like a little girl, made me feel so loved :D Still happens, still blows my mind every time :) I wonder what my CH spirits will be like! :D

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”