Can spirits/entities cause fire alarms to go off?

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Wow! This is awesome. :mrgreen:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:Huffette - Why does he have such an instant dislike for you? Or do you think he sees you as an obstacle? Either way, not a very pleasant situation - would make you feel the need to be alert and aware at all times.

I have no clue as to why he has such an instant dislike for me. He probably sees me as an obstacle or something, but I don't see myself as that. ::facepalm:: I do get uncomfortable when he is near because of the remarks he has made. I let Huff keep him as long as he does not try to carry out his threats. If he does, off he will go, and he is aware.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Cheshire
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:Huffette - Why does he have such an instant dislike for you? Or do you think he sees you as an obstacle? Either way, not a very pleasant situation - would make you feel the need to be alert and aware at all times.

I have no clue as to why he has such an instant dislike for me. He probably sees me as an obstacle or something, but I don't see myself as that. ::facepalm:: I do get uncomfortable when he is near because of the remarks he has made. I let Huff keep him as long as he does not try to carry out his threats. If he does, off he will go, and he is aware.
Oh no..maybe he's jealous of you. I hope things get better :)

Cheshire
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update: Not much has happened since I asked him/her(I think it's a he) to tone things down. A few things have started beeping around the house for apparently no reason but nothing like yesterday thankfully. I talked to him via pendulum and noticed my hand holding the pendulum shook a little and felt like electricity was running through it. I usually put my other hand under the pendulum when I use it and on that hand I kept on feeling a pressure appear and disappear on my palm almost like someone was poking me lol. I've never had such a strong reaction while using my pendulum. I get the feeling he's really strong. I can't wait until his vessel arrives to see what happens :meme:

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Gosh Huffette, that sounds so intimidating. Don't know how you do it. Hope you are okay.

Rebecca980
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vamp

I've experienced this from time to time as well. Not a full blown alarm, but little chirps here and there. The first thing I did was change the batteries, but it still happily chirps from time to time, especially after dark.

CelticStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Granted it's possible due to a bad battery but I've had my fire alarm go off every now and then. Though it's a loud, short/quick beep.

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
Zodiac:

I love reading about great experiences :) What an exciting time for you, keep us posted

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Cheshire
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey everyone. I got my Ankoras in the mail today. I just performed the welcoming ritual. I was thrilled to see that he came with a name too since the seller told me that usually the don't have one. Nothing happened during the ritual which kind of surprised me which is why I wonder if I did it right at all :S Anyways I'm very excited to have finally received "H" and will update if anything happens :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”