NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... ctid=11640
ENCHANTED PILLOWS FOR VIVID DREAMS, RESTFUL SLUMBER, & RESTORATION OF ENERGY

ENCHANTED PILLOWS FOR VIVID DREAMS, RESTFUL SLUMBER, & RESTORATION OF ENERGY

A soothing night time companion, each pillow is imbued with spells for Vivid Dreams, Restful Slumber, and Restoration of Energy! You do not have to sleep on the pillow, but have it at least 2 feet from you while you sleep!
These are designed for family usage, and thus are dynamically cast for the spells to adjust between a Class 3 up to a Class 5, depending on the individual person and their present energy signature & levels at time of use!

It is a wonderful bedtime tool!
I've had my pillow for about a week, and I'll be honest - the dream recall has been intense, and my dreams have been very, VERY weird... and I've been waking up after every dream, they've been that vivid.

Last night, I finally ASKED the pillow to at least give me something USEFUL if I was going to dream so vividly.

This is what I got:

I'm in a huge house - the house literally goes on FOREVER. There are crowds and crowds of people all over the house - it's my house, but they've taken over, and I'm completely overwhelmed with the noise and how everyone keeps touching me and how I literally cannot go ANYWHERE without bumping into people.

I run into the house, and I run deep. The deeper I go, the less people there are. I find a place that appears to have no people. I shut the door behind me. By this time, people have figured out I'm trying to escape their presence, and they've begun looking for me. I slam shut the double doors, and lock them. I continue into the room, and discover it's not a room - it's a whole apartment... and it's enormous, room after room. There are a few people there - not many, but a few. I manage to trick a few into leaving. I continue to shut doors to the outside world. One smart cookie realizes what I'm doing, and mentions that I might want to lock the top of the doors, and the bottoms, too. They help me do so.

I woke up without a headache. My head feels a little weirdly empty - like I'm under water.

No matter how deep you go into your own psyche - there are some people who have gone deeper, and you will never really be alone... but at least I don't have to listen to the surface noise right now. For a little while, that crazy pillow has given me a moment of peace.

How long it will last, I can't say.

And... the other dreams have been really, REALLY weird. As in, I will not actually talk about them, they're that weird. And we know how much I like to talk about weirdness.

My final comment about this product is this. The pillow is beautiful. I love it. The spell work is... interesting, and I'm not really sure what I think of it yet. Clearly, I will need to give it instructions from now on - I'm thinking of simply writing a note and slipping it into the handy zippered pocket in the back - because the dreams I had for the past week were... disruptive and disturbing. They weren't nightmares, but after every dream, I always woke up thinking... holy crap! WTF! :zombie: ::poke:: :eyebrow: :wtf: :insane:

Tonight I'm going to tell the pillow to let me sleep through the dreams, and also the same thing I told it this morning. "If you're going to give me dreams, at least give me something USEFUL."

We shall see.

So you can see for yourself the gorgeous quality of these fluffy little monsters of fun... here's a pic. I love my Ravens, but... man, the dreams are WEIRD. :wtf:

Deepest blessings...
Nycto
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Scorpiodan7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 47
Zodiac:

Do keep me posted on more of your findings with this pillow it sounds interesting to say the least!

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Yes, I would love an update after you try the note!

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Huh, I thought you already had the pillowcase version of this?

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

No - totally different thing. Here's the pillowcase listing - you can see how it's different:

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=6012
SLUMBER IN MAGIC :: CLASS 5, TIER 3

You will receive a beautiful pillowcase imbued with spells to encourage intense experiences during sleep cycle: hyper-lucid dreaming, astral time travel, past life recreation, visions of & from spirits, Immortals, and ancestors, surreal adventure dreams, and visions of yourself in different life paths. It is a really amazing combination of spells that makes your sleep time something to REALLY look forward to every night! We were originally going to make pillows, but this way you can use this pillowcase on any pillows, or you can choose to lay it flat under the mattress or under your current pillow; having the case instead of a pillow opens you to possibilities, and you can wash as needed.
You will receive Code Words for activating individual spells or the spells as a grouping!

They are all Class 5, tier 3 spells bound to the pillowcase.
Some tiny crossover, but mostly they both do totally different things.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
callmesb
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Family!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have the same design as yours! The first week I had the pillow it was amazing. Like you I had many dreams which makes no particular sense but once I had a dream that shown me the future... I had a deja vu when it really happens haha! Every morning, I would awake refreshed and energized which was a very pleasant feeling. Hope to have more experience with this pillow :)

Everyday will still come to a past, why not live happily rather than living angrily and then regret later that you have wasted another day where you could have so much more fun?

Be happy and let the positive energies flows from you into the world, making it a beautiful and peaceful place for others and for yourself.

SB.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Sounds wonderful, I hadn´t even noticed the listing of this. I must get it now.

Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Need this!!!

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Man I found this and made sure it is on my wishlist as I really want to get one, I think it would be wonderful to have!!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

So, the spell listens to instructions a little too well - and isn't self-aware enough to make distinctions. I slept very well last night, woke up extremely well-refreshed, but did not have any vivid dreams.

If you're going to give the spells instructions, be very, VERY specific within the parameters of the spell, as it's not capable of functioning outside of those boundaries on its own.

I'm tempted to alter it slightly and add a servitor to the mix who CAN make distinctions and decisions and comprehend complex commands... however I've discovered while experimenting with some of the extra freebie pieces CH sends out occasionally that altering or adding to their spells with anything other than their own work can sometimes backfire and damage the original spell... so if I decide to go this route, I'll get a backup pillow before I start mucking about with their work.

I do feel amazingly relaxed this morning, and wide awake. I'm coherent and I haven't had any caffeine. That right there is a huge change.

Definitely give this one a try. The dreams are vivid enough to be mistaken for lucid ones, and with little effort can actually become lucid, though that's not part of the original spell... the simple fact is that if the dreams are so vivid they couldn't possibly be real, you KNOW you have to be dreaming, which throws you into semi-lucidity immediately. The dreams themselves are also not junk dreams. They are not your brain filing away the day, the week, that last fight with your girlfriend. They are dreams that talk about what's going on with you energetically, magickally, spiritually, emotionally. They deal with deep subconscious issues, which makes this a powerful tool for figuring out what you need to be working on to make your life better... if you can figure out the language under the shock-value that comes with such vivid, and BLUNT dreams. lol

Enjoy!

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”