active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Okay so today ive had my first delivery from CH a nympho its a pendant,now my first nympho from a different seller is also a pendent so i have two on my chain around my neck.Now i have a custom nympho on the way and a volkh and a caberra coming as well so i will have 5 pendents which would be the best way to carry them would you suggest all on a chain?.thanks.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

RubyHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon,Youkai,Ki-Lin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

If it were me, I'd attach them to a chain bracelet as charms, if they aren't very big.
Or maybe transferring them all to a master vessel from CH would be better for you? :)
Keeping them all in a charging pouch on your person (like in a pocket) would work too, if you cant get them all on a chain together. Try using beads as spacers between them.

Home to a ki-lin, ivory dragon, sapphire dragon, amber dragon, quartz dragon, were-leopard, youkai, nitral, drow elf, and a couple unbounds...
gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for the tips i may see what the other pendents look like when they arrive at the moment i have two on my necklace.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

In my case every spirit has it´s own place. But it´s a question of taste and personal feeling towards it.
I personally would not throw them together. Sounds strange but I want to differentiate.
But if you feel okay with that then do it. If it feels good for you, to have different spirits on one chain/necklace, try it. I always choose different vessels. Pendant, gemstones, ... I prefer gemstones and each one has it´s own pouch by the way. I relate to myself and think that I would not wanna be rounded up by strangers but have my privacy and individuality. All the different energies have to mix up. I know I might exaggerate here but it´s my personal feeling and how I handle it. I like it individual and personal and by respecting the individual energy of a spirit I personally wouldn´t put them all on one and the same necklace.
If I wanna carry say 5 spirit energies with me, then I will carry five different pouches around in my handbag. ;)
I think it also depends on what kind of relationship one has to a particular spirit.
Silly me maybe. :mrgreen:
My two cents.

CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

If I want to wear multiple pendants I have a charm keeper. :) It's a pendant itself, but has a loop and a hook to hold many pendants and then go on a chain. It keeps them organized and from getting tangled and sliding all over the chain.

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

CitrineStars wrote:If I want to wear multiple pendants I have a charm keeper. :) It's a pendant itself, but has a loop and a hook to hold many pendants and then go on a chain. It keeps them organized and from getting tangled and sliding all over the chain.
I really like that idea Citrine, where did you find yours at?

Also have been thinking about a master vessel as well, it would help when a person has a great many spirits!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I am making a bracelet for some of my items out of chain mail links

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Magikarp
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Magical dragon fairy horndog of rainbows and glitter
Zodiac:

I'm good for a while as long as they're rings.I still have 9 fingers left while the other is taken up by my lovely 5 succubi.I might even be able to put 2 on each finger but lets not get ahead of myself.

I'm impulsive and somewhat moody at times so be on the lookout for stupid threads.I'm also a horn dog so yeah....... Magical pony glitter!

Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I second Citrine's suggestion if you want to wear them all at the same time. I carry mine around with me in a coin purse.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CitrineStars wrote:If I want to wear multiple pendants I have a charm keeper. :) It's a pendant itself, but has a loop and a hook to hold many pendants and then go on a chain. It keeps them organized and from getting tangled and sliding all over the chain.
I do like the idea of a charm keeper.May have to search around for one.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”