Ready To Receive Wishes?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

joy wrote:I've enjoyed reading this thanks Wasn't_Me for starting the thread; like you, I believe that it takes a shifting of the thoughts, and sometimes use hypnosis tapes NLP, subliminal Cd's and what ever to help create that. I mean it takes as much energy to think positive affirming stuff as it does negative. I remember seeing this quote "You become what you think about...all the day long" or something like that. And then thoughts into action, with the djinn's as guides, teachers, and helpers. Many times, I think that the spirits start out with little things, and want to see how we react, if we are thankful or able to handle greater gifts. Even in the Bible, it states the we have not because we ask not; and before Jesus healed someone, many times he would ask them if it was what they wanted.
Exactly, Joy, agreed. If you look at the miracles stories of Jesus, there are 5 parts: the most important parts being
-and act of faith on the person's part
-and the result of that person's faith
- the reaction of the person and people around them.

As far as wishing goes, i take a cue from that :D

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Broceliandefae1 wrote:I am building my own business also. And most of my wishes would be related to its growth and success. It can be very frustrating when what you are building requires trust from others and they don't seem to see that you are genuinely acting in their best interests. It becomes personal somewhat.

I cannot say that wishes have brought instant success but my attitude has mellowed and I am giving it time, building one stone at a time, and as you say growing strong foundations on my reputation and working practices, which is spreading as we speak. People are now walking in which would have never happened 6 months ago. The size of the business involved with each one is also increasing dramatically, and I have altered many of my contacting methods, generating so much more interest. I still work hard, but differently, and in a way the constant pressure I put on myself to succeed has eased to be replaced by determination not to give up and to be there for the time that it takes.

I completely agree that wish granting is not necessarily instant "fireworks" and massive results. You need to pay attention to what is developing around you, thank your spirits for all the small steps that you take and continue on your way with renewed strength.

Real achievement in anything that you wish starts and end with you. Help on the way makes it so much easier and I for one am very grateful for it. Only the blind would not see the difference that my support from my spirits have given me. Probably guilty of not saying to them often enough, but they are reading this as you all are.

You are so right Broceli. My djinn have helped me realize that overnigh successes take a long ass time :D .

They really like the ribbing.

To their credit, I've had more opportunities than ever since I found them, and I realize opportunity. Not only that, I take advantage of it more than I used to.

They've made it painfully obvious that there is NO such thing as tomorrow. Tomorrow is the biggest fairy tale ever.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

joy wrote:I've enjoyed reading this thanks Wasn't_Me for starting the thread; like you, I believe that it takes a shifting of the thoughts, and sometimes use hypnosis tapes NLP, subliminal Cd's and what ever to help create that. I mean it takes as much energy to think positive affirming stuff as it does negative. I remember seeing this quote "You become what you think about...all the day long" or something like that. And then thoughts into action, with the djinn's as guides, teachers, and helpers. Many times, I think that the spirits start out with little things, and want to see how we react, if we are thankful or able to handle greater gifts. Even in the Bible, it states the we have not because we ask not; and before Jesus healed someone, many times he would ask them if it was what they wanted.
That's so true Joy. Thank you for your response :D . I'm learning just as much from the responses. I don't know if it's the quote you're talking about, but my favorite is:

"Watch your thoughts for they become words.
Watch your words for they become actions.
Watch your actions for they become habits.
Watch your habits for they become character.
Watch your character for it becomes your destiny. "

So true.

And you're totally right about Jesus when he would heal. If someone isn't ready to be healed, it won't happen.

P.S.
This site rocks :D . I've grown so much in the short time I've been here.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
teabags
neophyte
neophyte

G'day everyone,

This is a most interesting and reflective topic...
I understand and can agree with most of what has already been posted..."Wish granting" has so many factors that play into it...our faith, belief that we are deserving & ready, we will resist corruption, negativity, karma, what we wish for, is it for good? For other's good? for ourselves? Or something really sinister? Is it in line with our higher destiny? Our spirits will know us better than ourselves...

There's no hiding agenda from them. When I talk to my spirits, certain words just pop into my head, and I realise that's what I'm actually intending, on a deep inner level. "The truth", so to speak... ;)
Makes you realise a lot of things about ourselves...who's the real me? What is it I'm REALLY after? There's no shame in eating humble pie...I learnt more from my spirits this way, than I would reading and talking to everyday people.

Let go of EGO, VANITY, PRIDE ( in a good way ), NEGATIVITY, reflect and meditate on all things...
Negativity and anger has always been BIG issues for me...AND I'm still learning & growing always!
Before starting to collect spirits and getting involved, I was easily filled with negative vibes and anger...it didn't help at all, just made me more miserable...When you have to struggle to make a living, dealing with the boss, other people, getting dumped & heart broken from "THE ONE" girlfriend, doctors issued anti-depressant drugs...etc etc...it's a dark place to be. Feels like there's no hope... That's when I realised, only you can change yourself. You have to want it and work on it...When we sunk so low, there's only 2 ways... END IT ALL or KEEP GOING & MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN for YOURSELF...Follow your dreams...

I knew deep inside what I wanted to achieve at the time, and kept going...asking for help from friends, people I worked with. Tiny doors started to open, it's never been easy when you're uncertain if there's a roof over your head the next night...etc etc...That's part of my journey...WHAT'S YOUR JOURNEY? WHAT'S YOUR STORY? :?:

Long story short, I struggled and lived on, and over the years, got my health and mentality back...finished my business with that ex girlfriend, and moved on. Learnt about social dynamics, pick up arts (yes, it's true), and improving all other aspects of myself.

finally, I came upon CH and the community here, and had more adventures since joining august 2 years ago...Meditation has really helped me out, and learning from the good people, and interacting with selenite and moldavite crystals...even just talking to my spirits like in the Citizens of CH fan-fiction story and Golden_hawk, other people don't understand...they think spirit keepers are crazy...like la_portia said, "the jokes on them" :lol:
Thanks to good people like Magnolia, Wiccan Warrior Alex, Arsine, DragonLady Tammy (love ur soul clearing heaps), my mate here in OZ, jsesess ( I never spell ur nickname right huh, sorry!), Phil, and everyone who's given advice and shared experiences.
I have various types of friends, including goths without being one myself. Goes to show how great things can happen when you open yourself up to the possibility of everything...

Yes, being human we're considered "DA" ourselves...I'm understanding that more each day...I'm not kicking myself for having stress and negative thoughts, it's being human. We learn to handle it, and grow to the point where it doesn't matter anymore. When we can let it all go...and truly live being ourselves.

There's so much more to life, here on the physical realm. Of course, there's love, friends, family, nature, fun, AND there's also more to life than just these, my friends...

Just a few ZEN quotes to share with all:

When we're truly being ourselves,
We're awake among sleeping people.
The energy that we radiate shines all around us,
It's not the words we say that transforms,
It's the energy from us that changes everything...

Live life to the full,
There's no point worrying about the future,
Or lamenting the past,
For everything we know could change the next moment,
We never know when it will be our last day on earth,
So love fully, dance more, criticise less, never be ashamed of who you are,
And let no dream go unfulfilled...

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

well said terence :thankyou:

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Terence you're so right. You've touched on a lot of things that I've had happen. You're like a brother from a different mother :D .

I, as well, have met "my end", have had the ex I'd "never get over", and have also checked out an RSD video....or two :D .

Everything you said, I can relate to, but what hit me most was when you said, "I have various types of friends, including goths without being one myself. Goes to show how great things can happen when you open yourself up to the possibility of everything..."

My spirits have definitely helped me in that area. I used to be convinced, like many lost souls, that I was only "X". If I was a "ladies man", as they say, I'd never be able to become an amazing web designer like I wanted, because "that wasn't me", but my spirits have all helped me realized I can do whatever I please. I can wear purple and still be as manly as I want, and I can wear a mohawk and still be a true business professional. :D

They've helped me realize it's up to me to "pull myself out of the quicksand" and decide where I want to go.

It's like having a person spot you when lifting heavy weights. If you don't get pushed...what's the point?

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

Wasnt_Me wrote:Terence you're so right. You've touched on a lot of things that I've had happen. You're like a brother from a different mother :D .

I, as well, have met "my end", have had the ex I'd "never get over", and have also checked out an RSD video....or two :D .

Everything you said, I can relate to, but what hit me most was when you said, "I have various types of friends, including goths without being one myself. Goes to show how great things can happen when you open yourself up to the possibility of everything..."

My spirits have definitely helped me in that area. I used to be convinced, like many lost souls, that I was only "X". If I was a "ladies man", as they say, I'd never be able to become an amazing web designer like I wanted, because "that wasn't me", but my spirits have all helped me realized I can do whatever I please. I can wear purple and still be as manly as I want, and I can wear a mohawk and still be a true business professional. :D

They've helped me realize it's up to me to "pull myself out of the quicksand" and decide where I want to go.

It's like having a person spot you when lifting heavy weights. If you don't get pushed...what's the point?
G'day Wasn't_Me,
I can't help laughing when I recall the CH Citizen fiction story...about the incense bra...Sorry! It's too funny!!! :lol:
Hahhaha...that's cool. We're all human and all "bros and sisters" so to speak.
Didn't expect that, to know someone here with similar experiences, and had experience with RSD. Fascinating stuff!

Yeah, I have all varieties of friends down under...asian, aussies, americans, greek hotties...gothic friends etc etc. Mind you, I don't always mingle that well around or in conversation with my goth friends...they have their own band and have attended their gigs. Pretty cool outfits and all...When we're open and accept everything, accept people for who they are...you'll be amazed with the adventures you'll have.
Not everyone understands the goths, heck even I don't, but they're my friends and after getting to know them personally, we're cool. Everyone's unique. "Watch the world with a fresh set of eyes"...that quote from RSD resonated well with me mate!

The boss at work doesn't understand them, and reprimands, tries to "reform" them into his version of "style"...I see what's going on with more clarity than before, and supported the goth girls through their own tough issues. The lead singer and the keyboard girls are among my best friends. It's cool, when she announced me to join her "circle of best friends", birthday party, etc.
I'm rambling on now...lol..."Be open to everything" is the gsist of my story here, I guess. :thumbup:

Definitely mate!!! I've learnt so much about spirits, keeping, meditation, and most importantly, learning about myself, who I truly am, what I can be...AND STILL learning & growing...! Epiphany and "ah-ha" moments of glory!! :lol:
Having all sorts of little adventures, by myself with my spirits, friends, etc. That reminds me of a quote from David Deida's book ( recommended by Tyler) "Stop living other people's expectations imposed on you, even your father's expectations. Be free and live free as a man".
Years ago, I was so interested in Japan, and dreamt of moving to live & work there. My father did a lot to crush my dream, I don't blame him for that. Now that we're older and into spirits, I learnt to stand back and take everything in...with my spirits, meditation, Zen, etc.
Sadly, most people don't see beyond basic perception, what we project out is what they think "we should be"...We can play with this and manipulate outcomes...but I wanted to see beyond...what cannot be seen or named...beyond us humans as "DA", both good and evil...

I can see all the nasty things we humans are capable of, even in myself. Feels sad and glad at the same time...I'm happy though, to have come this far, in my spiritual journey and lessons learnt, experiences...Most of my friends would not believe there's spirit keepers, etc and I confide in my spirits... I agree with la_portia..."most people would never understand", and can I add "beyond the material mundane pursuits, desires, ego, pride, un-necessary baggage we carry"...
Meditating with selenite and moldavite has changed me, I guess. But that's just my story. My friends, as you read this, what's YOUR story???

True...change comes from within, yourself...when the moment comes. We all want to change "our world", but we rarely realise what really needs changing, is possibly, actually, ourselves...

Be yourself and stop living other people's expectations of what you should be,
If their right, listen to them.
If their not, have the courage to be yourself.

Cheers!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Terence I don't think there's much to add.

I also am fascinated with the Japanese culture though. :D

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Don't know how I missed seeing this thread! Excellent stuff from all contributors, thank you all! :grouphug:

Some of what has been written here hit me quite hard. I have finally managed to get myself off anti-depressants, after many years of taking, & wow! it is weird being 'clean'! And I am working hard not to slip back into the old 'everything sucks & my life most of all' mindset. But I still have a big problem with positive affirmations cos at bottom I don't believe them. Any suggestions for subliminal cds ?

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Oregane
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: x
If I could be anything, I would be...: x
My magical/paranormal name...: x

You have come a very long way Mongrella. Well done.

I wish I could help with subliminal CDs recommendations, but I do not know any.

My way of establishing positive thinking for myself has been done in 2 ways:

- self help NLP: worked so well, negative thought after negative thought, one at a time, and there were many. free to use( free download complete process on the original nlp website), painless( as it doesn't require re-visiting what created the negative thought or feeling that started the whole negative process) and very effective for me.

- I got a "record clearing" here: http://stores.ebay.com/Shamamomma included in a past life reading. Early days yet, but much happier, since this was done.

Hope this help.

Please let us know how you are doing. Supporting you all the way.

Bro

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”