Ready To Receive Wishes?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

So I was reading an auction, just like I do every other day, but something really struck me.

The seller wrote "If you are not ready to have your wishes fulfilled, do not bid."

I know, every other seller has written this, but it finally made sense to me today.

I've had my spirits for over a year, and I am just now seeing all of my wishes come true. I am looking at a freelance position that is offering me double what I asked from my devata, and is exactly what I wished for.

Last year, this would not have happened.

It could not have happened. I wasn't even sure she existed until a few weeks ago.

It's not that my spirits weren't working, it's that I wasn't ready. I guess deep down, I didn't feel worthy of actually having my wishes fulfilled, so, no matter what my spirits presented me with, I never took them up on the offer to actually follow through with my wish.

It just occurred to me today, that we have to believe we are worthy of the things that we desire, otherwise we'll do our part to make sure they never come to fruition.

It's like my djinn are saying, "Now you get it!"

Iono, I hope this helps someone else out there...I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that questioned whether or not they deserved something.

:think:

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's great, Wasnt_Me! :thumbup: Moment's of clarity are a treasure.

Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

:D They sure are.

The problem is, you never know what it's like to transcend until you transcend. :crazy:

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I know exactly what you are saying, wasn't.

I think in more ways than one we can sabotage ourselves in our lifetime.

We can want things, want them so bad... but until we are ready to accept them into our lives, and know that we, yes, deserve them, and stop being afraid of the changes (positive changes) they will make, they won't happen.

Positive Mental Thinking is something I think everyone in the is world has trouble with... when you walk down the streets, you can just feel the thick air of negativity.... I often wonder what the world would be like if everyone replaced their negative thought with positive ones. Or as Alex was saying in another post.. when you wake upi find at least 5 positive things to be grateful for.

I used to think I was ready for it... but there are so many blockages that one doesn't even know of. And, it takes alot of practice, persistence, and patience to unblock them and start the cycle of positive thinking. I'm personally still working on it, but i get affirmations every day that it is working.

I would think there is nothing worse for a djinn or any other spirit powerful enough to help you change your life to kind of just sit there waiting lol.... i know a few of my spirits have.

It wasn't until i totally let go of any fear recently that things started falling into place. It took many "AH HA!" moments to get me there lol.

Anyway... good post... and I do hope this may help other people.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Phoenix that was even better than my post :D .

I remember one day, about two months ago, when I was looking in the mirror. I was just staring at myself, and examining this thing we call "human beings". It was like, my djinn were saying that we, human beings, are as powerful, if not more, than them and any other creature in existence. Whether we like to admit it or not, we have God's favor, and it finally struck for the first time ever....like, no matter how strong my djinn may be, just my resistance to the idea that I could be worthy will keep me from ever getting what I want, no matter if it's money or finding love.

It was one of those big time "aha" moments.

I used to only notice the negative side, and all of the bad things that happen, but that really doesn't help anything. I finally realized that if I've got a problem, and I focus on the problem, nothing happens. I might as well focus on fixing it since it will be there until I fix it anyway, right?

It's not easy, but I'm getting better, and my wishes are finally coming true left and right, so it rocks :D

Side note, I think that's why a lot of very stupid people are rich. Not that all stupid people are rich, but some people are too ignorant and conceited to even imagine that they aren't deserving of wealth. :crazy:

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Side note, I think that's why a lot of very stupid people are rich. Not that all stupid people are rich, but some people are too ignorant and conceited to even imagine that they aren't deserving of wealth.
That is true...

I think we are just beginning to know how powerful our human minds are...

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
bornawildangel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

wow i just had a :idea: , thank you :hug:

Laugh, Dance, Smile, Love, and Sparkle

"Friendship isn't about
Whom you have known the longest,
But about who came
And never left your side"
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

phoenixguide496580 wrote:
Side note, I think that's why a lot of very stupid people are rich. Not that all stupid people are rich, but some people are too ignorant and conceited to even imagine that they aren't deserving of wealth.
That is true...

I think we are just beginning to know how powerful our human minds are...
Yeah, sometimes too powerful. I've spent the past year bombarding my brain with hypnosis tapes, nlp, all of that stuff. I'm so different than I was a year ago. Hell, I'm so different than I was a month ago.

Wildangel, I'm glad!!! I think my spirits wanted me to post my musings because it would help, and I'm really glad it did.

bornawildangel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am very glad you did, it was really revelant to something that happening right now in my life... and maybe to the people I am connected with... definately gave me something to mull over!

Laugh, Dance, Smile, Love, and Sparkle

"Friendship isn't about
Whom you have known the longest,
But about who came
And never left your side"
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

:D That's awesome.

I hope everything turns out perfect for you!

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”