Connecting while being on drugs.

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have been through loads of stress myself due to betrayal issues, personall loss, family and financial insecurity, and when being in such a state, not only it is impossible to meditate but communication with spirits is sort of...well...it's just not working for me...It is impossible for me to connect with anything spiritual or positive at all when being all stressed and anxious. The only way to connect with them is by relaxing FIRST of all and letting go of as much anxiety and negativity.

I suggest the following natural "drugs" that may help you achieve a more relaxed state of mind and a better meditation:

1). Gotu Kola. Gotu Kola has been called the most spiritual of all herbs, used by yogis to develop the crown chakra. Its leaf even resembles the brain, reflecting its ability to balance the left and right hemispheres. Gotu Kola is a tonic for the mind and nerve tissues, nourishing the central nervous system and rebuilding energy reserves.

2). Passionflower is a mild sedative that calms the mind when it is agitated or anxious. It was named by Spanish missionaries in Peru, who said the flower resembled the crown of thorns, an instrument of the passion of Christ. As a nervine, passionflower also increases serotonin levels, a naturally occurring chemical in the brain responsible for mood balance.

3). Sage is most well-known as a culinary spice and some species are held sacred by Native Americans, who use it to balance and cleanse negativity from body and mind. Today, science is investigating sage as it relates to improved mood and the enhancement of cognitive function and memory. All of these qualities aid in successful meditation.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:Heed this quote -

"One drink is too many for me and a thousand not enough" - by Behan, Brendan F

This is where it leads, and you don't want that. And this may be applied to any drug.

Stay away and don't chase after these sorts of highs.
Well said Bunni !!!!

I used to know things
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

For me, drugs of ANY type (even caffeine to a point) have made the focus, concentration, and mental capacity necessary for spirit communication OR any form of magick just about impossible. Talk to your spirits. Tell them you have trouble seeing and hearing them. Talk to them ANYWAY. They can hear you! They will be doing everything in their power to assist you, even if you don't see it. Watch for subtle signs, mine put SPELLS on me, with my permission. I have lost 15 pounds with the help of my Sagen Fairy, who has made it impossible for me to eat junk. Ask them to make your mood lighter, tell them you are lonely and need to FEEL them! Mine touch me all the time! Imagine yourself hugging them....and imagine them hugging back. They are.One day you'll realize you can feel t! 1ey

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

In all
that you do,
If grasping
ensues,
You
don't have
the view

- Deshung Rimpoche

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know that there are some cultures that use different substances in order to connect to the spirit world. But to the best of my understanding, they only do so with extensive training. They don't just self-medicate and hope for the best.

My take on using any sort of substance in order to connect, is to only do so under the watchful eye of someone trained in that substance's use, so you don't make yourself sick or risk addiction issues.

Also, I do recommend going through all the practice techniques in various threads on here, so that you can connect without ingesting any sort of substance. You don't want to develop a dependency on anything in order to connect.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Verita
neophyte
neophyte

Witgar-deWyche wrote:In all
that you do,
If grasping
ensues,
You
don't have
the view