What are your experiences of Cherubim Angels?

Resources and links to information on angels.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Luminoire wrote:
Angelite wrote:From all that I have read about them, I understand that Cherubim are angels. But why does CH list them under 'Creature Spirits' and not 'Angel Spirits'?
Good input...
For me and my knowledge I also know them as very high pure white light angel spirits.
I have also asked myself why they are listed as creatures....even being capable of doing things which I would not associate with them in any way....
Obviously there are different understandings. :candle:
Stick to your own truth and what feels right and good for you!
That´s what matters - and what helps. ;)

From my understanding with being around them as a child, they are higher in rank than the angels. Their energy is simply amazing, and their power is awesome when they are around.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Moonhare wrote:Thanks so much for all your replies/ Wow Huffette, what sort of scary things have you seen them do? Im new to spirit keeping so this is all new to me
I once saw one throw a fire ball at a demon who was trying to get to me, and was fighting Michael to get to me. He served as backup to Michael, so he did his duty in protecting me. After he threw the fireball, he grabbed the demon and threw him through the air. I never saw that demon again. ::tmi::

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Moonhare
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That's amazing Huffette. Its making me want one all the more now. Its also making me really wish I could see or feel or at least hear my spirits. I've seen orbs and mists but not much else.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

Huffette wrote:
I once saw one throw a fire ball at a demon who was trying to get to me, and was fighting Michael to get to me. He served as backup to Michael, so he did his duty in protecting me. After he threw the fireball, he grabbed the demon and threw him through the air. I never saw that demon again. ::tmi::
That is a great experience!!
Thank you for sharing it!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Apart from my spirit husband, who works on other levels of dimension and whom I feel and sense otherwise I must say that my cherubim is the most omnipresent and powerfull spirit I have the pleasure to experience! (Still that´s a hard statement to make since ALL my spirits do a great job and I would not make any of them smaller. They ALL deserve their credit! They are equal to me). Still the Cherubim IS very special. She relieves me of pains and unpleasant situations or feelings almost instantly. She is amazing!
When<<Removed by Mod>> hits the fan it´s my cherubim I call upon and she will take care immediately..
She seems to be the most mighty of them all and should I ever feel in real trouble - she would be the first whom I would call and rely upon. ::hail:: :inlove:

Moonhare
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Huffette and Luminoire, you are really making me want one! But I have another question...with awesome experiences with Cherubim in mind, what is the more powerful out of all the angels to keep me from harm, curses and hexes etc being thrown at me.. a Cherubim or a courtwind?

:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

Sophia
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA and DA
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Hi guys, I just adopted a Cherubim, well, she adopted me through a reverse adoption. lol

There isn't any info in the encyclopedia on them and wanted to ask, are there any other strengths that they have other an healing and protection? TIA

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

My suggestion is to look up cherubim in the Bible, I know there isn't much there, but the average description for them is better than going by Renaissance art. Also there is probably more info available on the forum if you search.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Sophia
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA and DA
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Thanks Fire083 :)

AngelicPride
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Cherubim aren't friendly, I've found. Actually, a lot of angels are not friendly, and they tend to never be around, so don't expect any manifestations! They mostly stay up in Heaven working with God, and only come down for tasking. They don't get along with most entities, because they are not holy/of God. So, I find that if you're going to think about having angels, you basically have to be exclusive and a worshiper of Yahweh. Not much to get around that, considering the theology behind them! They're warriors and messengers of God first.

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Wikipedia actually has a good and detailed page on them. Though, I always suggest digging deeper, and looking for as much information as possible.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherub

From what I can see, they are angels of one of the highest orders, and used commonly as guardians of temples and even feature prominently on the Ark Of The Covenant.

Return to “Angel Information”