If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Patrizia
Zodiac:

So happy for you Grey.
Blessings and light for your future

Patrizia
Coven of Keauki

I love my spirit family!! They color my world supernatural!
etherealmagick.storenvy.com/home
etherealmagick.weebly.com
jasbro07
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: fallen angels
My magical/paranormal name...: lovesclimbingthruwindows
Zodiac:

GreySkyMorning wrote:SHE CAME THROUGH SHE CAME THROUGH! AND SHE AGREED! And then told me to blow my nose from crying so much. :meme:

I bound her to my oldest teddy bear, Teddy (yeah yeah I know, original name :P). I've had him since before she died (she died when I was 11 going on 12) but I got really attached to him after she died and carried him EVERYWHERE with me all the time (I was homeschooled at that point and my dad wasn't retired so I would go to work with him and help a little - he delivered books).

He/She (that's gonna get so weird... he's my Teddy but he's her too) is currently cuddled against me and I don't think I'm letting go very soon. Not willingly that's for sure.

I don't think it's possible to say how much happier I feel in words. :cloud9:
:candle: :hug:

'I would rather be whole, then be good.....'
Carl Jung

“Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me, I will turn to see Fear’s path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”
Dune by Frank Herbert
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I'm glad for you GreySky.

I just want to add.. we tend to be so detached from the idea of spirituality, that we fail to realize binding isn't altogether necessary.. and especially regarding the spirits of those you were close to in life.
Your mother was already there, she is closer to you than any binding could offer because you came out of her womb. You know?

You just need to remember, as we all do.. we all must strive to open ourselves to this truth, and in doing so will realize it's a fundamental part of our existence. We are spiritual beings, that connection is finely ingrained.

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I'm glad for you GreySky.

I just want to add.. we tend to be so detached from the idea of spirituality, that we fail to realize binding isn't altogether necessary.. and especially regarding the spirits of those you were close to in life.
Your mother was already there, she is closer to you than any binding could offer because you came out of her womb. You know?

You just need to remember, as we all do.. we all must strive to open ourselves to this truth, and in doing so will realize it's a fundamental part of our existence. We are spiritual beings, that connection is finely ingrained.
I know the binding isn't needed... But binding helps her stay closer, and helps me contact her better... it was mostly the idea of her saying she didn't want me to be able to contact her as easily and know when she's there - I have a rule that absolutely no unbounds are allowed in the house (unless I say so for a certain amount of time, or I conjure them or something), so I wouldn't be able to really tell if she were here or not, even if she was and trying to give me all the signs... Which she probably was for a few years and gave up because I didn't realize, now that I think about it...

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Aww Grey, I know how you feel :hug: losing someone you love is never easy.
I'm very happy for you that you now have your mom back, in teddy!

How are you feeling these day's? Better since your mom is with you? :cloud9:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

4bluefaeries wrote:Aww Grey, I know how you feel :hug: losing someone you love is never easy.
I'm very happy for you that you now have your mom back, in teddy!

How are you feeling these day's? Better since your mom is with you? :cloud9:
Yeah.... a lot better. :cloud9: It's odd.... since we both have to adjust to each other's new 'differences' (like she's not visible and I'm actually a very sexual being now :lol:)... But we've always had a bit of a weird unspoken understanding of each other, even before I turned 10, so that's not proving to be hard at all!

It'll happen again... it always does... but now I can say that my mom can read my mind and automatically help me, which is a lot more than most people who get suicidal ever have, so... :cloud9:

{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Dark_Stewie69
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: still learning
Zodiac:

I read some of the comments posted on here. And I do know how it feels to lose someone that is close to you or anyone. The reason I'm writing this is because I would like to know if anyone has experience with binding a conjured dragon spirit to a vessel. Or it could be a living dragon entity. I am looking for a binding spell for a red dragon, so that I can bind it to a vessel. You see, back in June, a red dragon appeared before me in a dream. I also saw the vessel that the red dragon was bound to. I've already talked to my spirit guide about the dragon that was in my dream. And he explained to me that I will conjure that same red dragon in real life. Because the red dragon will also assist me with my spiritual path. Apparently, the red dragon appearing in my dream has some significance. If you know any spells that are used to bind a spirit to a vessel, please feel free to post it on here. Thank you.

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Dark_Stewie69 wrote:I read some of the comments posted on here. And I do know how it feels to lose someone that is close to you or anyone. The reason I'm writing this is because I would like to know if anyone has experience with binding a conjured dragon spirit to a vessel. Or it could be a living dragon entity. I am looking for a binding spell for a red dragon, so that I can bind it to a vessel. You see, back in June, a red dragon appeared before me in a dream. I also saw the vessel that the red dragon was bound to. I've already talked to my spirit guide about the dragon that was in my dream. And he explained to me that I will conjure that same red dragon in real life. Because the red dragon will also assist me with my spiritual path. Apparently, the red dragon appearing in my dream has some significance. If you know any spells that are used to bind a spirit to a vessel, please feel free to post it on here. Thank you.
Er.... That's completely and entirely off topic. :lol: Shouldn't you make your own thread for that?

CH has a little free 'spellbook' type of thing that has a 'Trap' spell for binding spirits, that's what I used...

Mehr03
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I am so happy for you and your mother too. :hug:

Rolo
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

GreySkyMorning wrote:SHE CAME THROUGH SHE CAME THROUGH! AND SHE AGREED! And then told me to blow my nose from crying so much. :meme:

I bound her to my oldest teddy bear, Teddy (yeah yeah I know, original name :P). I've had him since before she died (she died when I was 11 going on 12) but I got really attached to him after she died and carried him EVERYWHERE with me all the time (I was homeschooled at that point and my dad wasn't retired so I would go to work with him and help a little - he delivered books).

He/She (that's gonna get so weird... he's my Teddy but he's her too) is currently cuddled against me and I don't think I'm letting go very soon. Not willingly that's for sure.

I don't think it's possible to say how much happier I feel in words. :cloud9:
That is wonderful news, I am very happy for you :candle:

Return to “Human”