THERE IS NO BOOK OF THE DEAD, BUT, ANI DID......

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Hi Zero, To answer your question, we need to define "working" - I'm not nit-picking, I have seen forensic stuff (vis-a-vis "Ducky" in NCIS), but I don't think most people want All & Everything to disappear. The Omniverse is a growth system based on expansion and contraction. Fascination with dead bodies gets in the way of exploring this (that's on the high level)...The low level is that we must respect life and that is a conscious free will decision, because with respect to life, we help "grow" the conglomerate of Compassion, Wisdom, & Power". What worries me the most is that Compassion is being jetisoned in a lot of times and places, and Non-Compassion has become humour. Even if you read or have read the MArquis de Sade, it is evident that this genius created black humour...but he always kept it in a multiple balance of some eroticism, some truth and factual info, and a clear delineation of the mental anxieties and mental mal-adjustments, and then balanced all that with S7M and B&D foreplay that while I am not a practicioner of being bottom or top, I can see that as basically harmless.

And at the bottom of all this, I think that I have experienced - forms of "fascination" and some can be unhealthy and some of it not and also in an autopsy room - quite often it seemed that what I was looking at was a kind of "fossilized pain" for which there was no help.

I am not sure if I have answered your question, but if not let me know, and I will try it again......C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Translation for everyone who DOES NOT speak C as follows:

C thinks that people who focus on dead bodies (and he includes animal bones) are focused on the end of the universe and the dissolution of all that is.
He says that all-that-is is actually something that shrinks and grows in cycles.
He says that paying attention to dead bodies limits your ability to be more aware of that growth and shrinkage cycling effect on a spiritual level (to his perceptions).
He also says that on a material plane level, people need to focus on being compassionate to things that are alive, and not mess with things that aren't, because by respecting the things that are living and ignoring the things that aren't, we can teach everyone else to do the same.
For some reason, paying attention to dead things isn't respectful to life in his eyes.
He also thinks that compassion is being thrown away in place of satire, sarcasm, and jaded outlooks everywhere... and that a fascination with death is part of that jadedness - rather than the fact that we have too much technology and too much advertising for things we don't want or need, and not enough encouragement towards spiritual and emotional growth in any part of our civilization currently... even the churches and medical workers who are supposed to provide those things instead encourage people to just obey, take a lot of drugs to numb ourselves, and be good little drones.
Finally, he says that the genius de Sade is the beginning of that black humor stage of human expression, while maintaining that de Sade kept it healthy mentally and physically (actually, he didn't, de Sade was a pig who murdered and tortured for fun and experimented on whores because he didn't think of them as people, and eventually someone found his books and the police got involved and he met a rather bad but deserved end).
He thinks that de Sade's ideas were harmless (they weren't - I don't have anything against the alternative lifestyle of BDSM, but de Sade was a nutjob and his ideas were crude and cruel).
Finally, he thinks that fascination with dead bodies is unhealthy mostly, unless you're in the medical profession and are working towards serving life in some way, and he finds dead bodies creepy because he thinks of them as frozen in pain.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

This is a nasty attack by a licensed (?) therapist on a thread that is about the Papyrus of the Coming Forth Unto Day's Light (Egypt) and The Bardo Thodol (Tibet) - sometimes both known as the Books of the Dead. I just read all of this conversation - and this is an outright attack on my friend and co-business partner and, all it has done on this site is disrupt the flow of information and adult intelligent argument. What a waste of valuable life-time! I find that in America there is a major problem with integrity.

If someone will make any statement on this thread about the subject of "the books of the dead" we will continue this thread, but unless that happens. We are done with the information. Also the possibility of handing out free CDs about The Egyptian and Tibetan explanations is now off the table as we can only think of the possibilities of wrecking the CDs and turning them into a farce in an attempt to destroy research.So instead of premiering them here, we'll do it at the Harvard Bookstore, along with the manual. I personally will not allow myself to walk into a position where the work and co-work have to tolerate this. Moulee de Salm-Salm

c.a.s. typed my dictation.

Occult Metaphysical
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

C - considering that my translation was actually of your statement to Zero, and did not discuss anything written by your friend at all, your statement is so palpably false that I'm surprised that the Lady Justicia's scales didn't slide a bit in shock.

But by all means... continue attacking Noc over her difference of opinion with YOUR ideas about ancient Kemetic papyri. Please.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

With respect, and continuing on the subject which I'm passionate about..
I do think my dear other half Xeritch holds the most pure and immense insight into bodily death among all who have actively contributed on the subject.
I want to take a moment to appreciate the fact that he stares death in the eyes for a living, that he deals with the shell of a once breathing being with as much understanding and integrity as the ancient egyptians did. That when the old and sick and tragic meet their end, he has the duty of preparing them..of looking at them without pity, or sorrow or regret, but as they are..

Because death is as inevitable as it is beautiful, a symbol of transformation.. and a sense of humor about it does not always signify fear or malice, but an acceptance of our mortality. A rare neutrality that recalls Nature itself.
And an acceptance of mortality makes for a more rewarding life, which the enlightened would know.

I can touch death, and mingle in it's essence, and feel a fondness for the properties of destruction, and craftily muse on it because I get it. So who is anyone else to tell me that I do not? If I so feared I would be the first to confront it..

However I also get the discomfort and despair it evokes for others, the vibration is singularly palpable..
but the way in which Death is negatively recognized has only brought greater fear.. and so my personal hope, is to see more people illuminated in laughter and spiritual clarity.

So, if I were one person or another, I would not mask my ill intent towards 'grim' values by projecting the lie that they are unevolved.
I think if that sort of person were to set aside their contradictions, they might find they are in fact, standing among echoes..

The books of the dead are a remarkable example of the sacred, superiority of the death form.. which is a unique perspective compared to the unfortunate, widespread emotional conditioning of today.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:With respect, and continuing on the subject which I'm passionate about..
I do think my dear other half Xeritch holds the most pure and immense insight into bodily death among all who have actively contributed on the subject.
I want to take a moment to appreciate the fact that he stares death in the eyes for a living, that he deals with the shell of a once breathing being with as much understanding and integrity as the ancient egyptians did. That when the old and sick and tragic meet their end, he has the duty of preparing them..of looking at them without pity, or sorrow or regret, but as they are..

Because death is as inevitable as it is beautiful, a symbol of transformation.. and a sense of humor about it does not always signify fear or malice, but an acceptance of our mortality. A rare neutrality that recalls Nature itself.
And an acceptance of mortality makes for a more rewarding life, which the enlightened would know.

I can touch death, and mingle in it's essence, and feel a fondness for the properties of destruction, and craftily muse on it because I get it. So who is anyone else to tell me that I do not? If I so feared I would be the first to confront it..

However I also get the discomfort and despair it evokes for others, the vibration is singularly palpable..
but the way in which Death is negatively recognized has only brought greater fear.. and so my personal hope, is to see more people illuminated in laughter and spiritual clarity.

So, if I were one person or another, I would not mask my ill intent towards 'grim' values by projecting the lie that they are unevolved.
I think if that sort of person were to set aside their contradictions, they might find they are in fact, standing among echoes..

The books of the dead are a remarkable example of the sacred, superiority of the death form.. which is a unique perspective compared to the unfortunate, widespread emotional conditioning of today.
Thanks for posting. I want to be clear. As of my return to CH I have no desire to attack you or Xeritch in any way . You haven't attacked me. I don't dishonor your view BUT at the same time strongly disagree with some of your views and those of Xeritch, in fact he was asking for some book titles or info on necro topics and I sent a list. It seems that we agree on some aspects of this topic and so does my co-author Moulee, but much of what you say in this last post is agreeable to our position. Where we do disagree is about the funerary stuff and it would be interesting to take a discussion on this area into a realm of real detail. We both might learn from this. M and I have made some amazing discoveries, and they relate to what has been briefly mentioned already.

ALs, I think we agree is 2 different ways - a paradox of sorts -as to how Death should be conceptualized in the world culture. It might be worthwhile to explore that. If so, then lets do it. c,a,s,

Occult Metaphysical
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

MWatson-CHolmes wrote:Also the possibility of handing out free CDs about The Egyptian and Tibetan explanations is now off the table as we can only think of the possibilities of wrecking the CDs and turning them into a farce in an attempt to destroy research.So instead of premiering them here, we'll do it at the Harvard Bookstore, along with the manual. I personally will not allow myself to walk into a position where the work and co-work have to tolerate this. Moulee de Salm-Salm

c.a.s. typed my dictation.

As far as this.. come now.. a bit of a confusing and silly threat, that I'm sure doesn't change the fact that people can and should seek this info for themselves, and easily find it.. in free pdf form, even.
I am talking about original sources, btw. As I've stated before, I at least would like to encourage people to track down original info and process it for themselves. I think that's important..

Off topic.. Judging from the response you and Ms Salm-Salm are quite a match. It would be a treat if she'd join us.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

MWatson-CHolmes wrote:Thanks for posting. I want to be clear. As of my return to CH I have no desire to attack you or Xeritch in any way . You haven't attacked me. I don't dishonor your view BUT at the same time strongly disagree with some of your views and those of Xeritch, in fact he was asking for some book titles or info on necro topics and I sent a list. It seems that we agree on some aspects of this topic and so does my co-author Moulee, but much of what you say in this last post is agreeable to our position. Where we do disagree is about the funerary stuff and it would be interesting to take a discussion on this area into a realm of real detail. We both might learn from this. M and I have made some amazing discoveries, and they relate to what has been briefly mentioned already.

ALs, I think we agree is 2 different ways - a paradox of sorts -as to how Death should be conceptualized in the world culture. It might be worthwhile to explore that. If so, then lets do it. c,a,s,
Xeritch's post on Necromancy was actually from over a year ago, but then dates often go overlooked. He has an admirable grasp on death..

By all means, I'm always open to challenging discussion, as long as it remains civilized.. and even regardless, as you see.. cannot resist a stimulating subject.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'm glad to hear that. It will be friendly. If you have any immediate ideas to bring forth - great - Not sure when but I will be posting something on the BArdo THodol as I have been initiated into all levels of it .

Well, I gotta sleep, been working since 7 AM its now 2 AM LOL but true.C-

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified