CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Shopping for gods always works out well for everyone involved. It's just like buying the best brand name in the supermarket because you read some great reviews from total strangers that said it's perfect for XYZ. Purchase your god--or better yet, build your own god--to your exact specifications! Problems solved to your exacting satsfaction, or your money back--guaranteed!

Forming personal relationships with deities and being drawn to what pulls your interest and working from there is such a thing of the past. So passe. We are forward thinkers, here, where we judge gods from multiple pantheons on their particular qualifications rather than connection and curiosity.

(I'm being facetious, if it wasn't obvious. Gods and spirits and entities are not servants, nor are they your personal problem solvers for hire upon successful completion of an impressive resume. A random stranger is not going to do anything for you, sometimes not even if you offer something incredibly valuable to entice them. This weird is all about building relationships and working WITH them, not having them do all the heavy lifting for you after snapping your fingers and shouting "hey, I'm waiting here!" That's not how any of this works.

But hey. That's my two cents, and all the more I'm willing to spend on this conversation.)

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

CerataPhthalma wrote:Shopping for gods always works out well for everyone involved. It's just like buying the best brand name in the supermarket because you read some great reviews from total strangers that said it's perfect for XYZ. Purchase your god--or better yet, build your own god--to your exact specifications! Problems solved to your exacting satsfaction, or your money back--guaranteed!

Forming personal relationships with deities and being drawn to what pulls your interest and working from there is such a thing of the past. So passe. We are forward thinkers, here, where we judge gods from multiple pantheons on their particular qualifications rather than connection and curiosity.

(I'm being facetious, if it wasn't obvious. Gods and spirits and entities are not servants, nor are they your personal problem solvers for hire upon successful completion of an impressive resume. A random stranger is not going to do anything for you, sometimes not even if you offer something incredibly valuable to entice them. This weird is all about building relationships and working WITH them, not having them do all the heavy lifting for you after snapping your fingers and shouting "hey, I'm waiting here!" That's not how any of this works.

But hey. That's my two cents, and all the more I'm willing to spend on this conversation.)
Well, tbh, you can buy immortal bindings here, so actually people ARE shopping for gods....
And many people come here because of problems they want to have solved....
So.......you being facetious or not, it's much closer to the truth than I'd wish it were.

Anyway, lol!

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

ServantofJustice wrote: And at the same time also among him or others who would you say are the most powerful 'veil renderers'(in reducing influence of that on yourself)? Are you saying his basically the best you can go for?
For you, personally? Yes, he's probably the best choice, at least chaos wise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
CerataPhthalma wrote:Shopping for gods always works out well for everyone involved. It's just like buying the best brand name in the supermarket because you read some great reviews from total strangers that said it's perfect for XYZ. Purchase your god--or better yet, build your own god--to your exact specifications! Problems solved to your exacting satsfaction, or your money back--guaranteed!

Well, tbh, you can buy immortal bindings here, so actually people ARE shopping for gods....
And many people come here because of problems they want to have solved....
So.......you being facetious or not, it's much closer to the truth than I'd wish it were.

Anyway, lol!
Well not really buying the gods themselves as in opening a portal to them that makes communication easier with them tbh.

Everything starts somewhere though, normally I sought out gods by building relationships with which ones that have the closest values to myself. Personally though Cronus came to me himself apparently however, out of all spirits/immortals but not much info on what he would want for me aside from that he ruled the golden age in mythology. Just for the topic of immortals/gods.

I worked with Hecate before I came here for a time however and without portal. If I sought Loki it would not only be just that but his other known feats like putting you on an 'adventure' or getting rid of rigid routine. So would sound good then.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-But to finish off looking at the above experiences I do not mind if some short-term 'harm', consequences or risk is brought to me. What matters is what comes in the end. Somebody I've always been looking for is a powerful veil renderer for reducing or taking away its influence on self's perception yeah. There isn't exactly such a thing as 'no risk' unless you live in the higher realms, there is only how you encounter it here.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Just a note when I said 'above experiences' meant the one posted by the other person who has an experience with Loki.
Aprophis wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote: And at the same time also among him or others who would you say are the most powerful 'veil renderers'(in reducing influence of that on yourself)? Are you saying his basically the best you can go for?
For you, personally? Yes, he's probably the best choice, at least chaos wise.
Is chaos wise necessarily associated with a 'veil rendering' immortal? I'm getting the impression you might not think exactly? Would be interested to hear still, because in general anything related to that is generally talked about as something 'chaos related'.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

ServantofJustice wrote:Is chaos wise necessarily associated with a 'veil rendering' immortal? I'm getting the impression you might not think exactly? Would be interested to hear still, because in general anything related to that is generally talked about as something 'chaos related'.
Well, if I wanted to render the veil, I'd go to the gods associated with magick, knowledge and wisdom. Aside from the fact the veil doesn't really exist for them, rending the veil is about gaining hidden knowledge, secrets, etc. I mean whatever is behind the veil is hidden from us, right?
So with Hecate you were already in good hands.

You can also try Immortals associated with destruction. Destroying your blocks or the veil that covers your senses.
All roads lead to rome......eventually.
ServantofJustice wrote:There isn't exactly such a thing as 'no risk' unless you live in the higher realms, there is only how you encounter it here.
That shows you have no idea what and how the higher realms are. They have deadly and dangerous beings too, including all the risks you can imagine.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:Is chaos wise necessarily associated with a 'veil rendering' immortal? I'm getting the impression you might not think exactly? Would be interested to hear still, because in general anything related to that is generally talked about as something 'chaos related'.
Well, if I wanted to render the veil, I'd go to the gods associated with magick, knowledge and wisdom. Aside from the fact the veil doesn't really exist for them, rending the veil is about gaining hidden knowledge, secrets, etc. I mean whatever is behind the veil is hidden from us, right?
So with Hecate you were already in good hands.

You can also try Immortals associated with destruction. Destroying your blocks or the veil that covers your senses.
All roads lead to rome......eventually.
ServantofJustice wrote:There isn't exactly such a thing as 'no risk' unless you live in the higher realms, there is only how you encounter it here.
That shows you have no idea what and how the higher realms are. They have deadly and dangerous beings too, including all the risks you can imagine.
Well I generally meant the realms that the WA beings dwell in, where none have the choice to cause harm intentionally.

Yep I was talking more about 'destroying blocks' and I don't mean to be off-topic but are the Dharmapalas known for being a good option in that?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-For the more off topic option you can talk about it in the immortals - specific forum just to clarify. But would you say chaos immortals are the most strongly associated?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Servant, it's rare I would say this is a disadvantage, but you're asking too many questions. You need to begin immersing yourself in the actual experience.

You can't dictate what will happen for you or how it will happen through work with immortals, you must let yourself be truly guided. If you're simply guided to seek Chaos - you could always call upon Chaos itself which is an immortal force. The whole point is to embrace it and thrive through it which cannot be done unless you're ready to surrender first.
If you are looking to render the veil for yourself, Odin and Hecate as I've seen mentioned by you were already those who could assist - granted your dedication.

Focus inward with personal energy work, engaging the chakras and your other aspects and bodies.. I have seen you're doing this to a degree but my advice is to concentrate there and simply allow the gods in your life to support that.

Return to “Educational Material”