Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Noctifera wrote:Servant, it's rare I would say this is a disadvantage, but you're asking too many questions. You need to begin immersing yourself in the actual experience.
....well, I have to agree with that.
You're asking so much, scattering your attention and thoughts all over the place, going from one topic to the other. It would probably be helpful and beneficial to start focusing on doing something instead. Because you'll only get more and more scattered as more and more questions pop up and you'll be lost in thoughts rather than actions and achieving nothing beyond confusion.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Noctifera wrote:Servant, it's rare I would say this is a disadvantage, but you're asking too many questions. You need to begin immersing yourself in the actual experience.
You're asking so much, scattering your attention and thoughts all over the place, going from one topic to the other. It would probably be helpful and beneficial to start focusing on doing something instead. Because you'll only get more and more scattered as more and more questions pop up and you'll be lost in thoughts rather than actions and achieving nothing beyond confusion.
Agreed.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Currently working on getting out of this.

Well tbh due to the rigidness of my life and being caught up in all this routine/strictness, I've never been allowed to directly 'do' much regarding interaction with this world irl until more so far recently, and maybe holding back a bit when I was afraid of bad stuff happening in the past when I was still reading. Its easy to believe that perhaps something for a reason I have no idea wanted to put me with these kinds of people, as I had something similar in a past life whenever I incarnate here.

Well yes also I might be afraid of my ego clouding up my progress, if something 'doesn't work out' in my experience I think 'it must be more complicated than this then, let me try it that way': http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70540.html

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Its ok to be afraid, its worse to not afraid of anything.

ImageImage
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Aprophis wrote:

Well tbh due to the rigidness of my life and being caught up in all this routine/strictness, I've never been allowed to directly 'do' much regarding interaction with this world irl until more so far recently, and maybe holding back a bit when I was afraid of bad stuff happening in the past when I was still reading. Its easy to believe that perhaps something for a reason I have no idea wanted to put me with these kinds of people, as I had something similar in a past life whenever I incarnate here.

Well yes also I might be afraid of my ego clouding up my progress, if something 'doesn't work out' in my experience I think 'it must be more complicated than this then, let me try it that way': http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70540.html
Have you tried meditating with the Headspace app? Those kinds of exercises might be helpful in taking one moment (and ultimately one thought/focus/question) at a time.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:
Aprophis wrote:

Have you tried meditating with the Headspace app? Those kinds of exercises might be helpful in taking one moment (and ultimately one thought/focus/question) at a time.
I just downloaded that, so to say I talk and 'ask questions' when I am about to do something but haven't done it yet.

Like if an activity I look forward to is supposed to happen 'later' but I still have to wait for the time, I would be pondering, discussing and wondering how it will turn out. Because I am looking into the future where 'all the action is at'. Tips on how I should replace this?

Return to “Educational Material”