Magickal Menagerie

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have two spirits from this seller on the way, both were calling hardcore. One of them was calling even before I saw her listing: she appeared as a butterfly to me who kept hanging around! Since claiming her, she has continually visited me in my front yard as a butterfly :)

A female vampire was calling hardcore, making very physical advances and was very insistent. I'm a sucker (HA!) for vampires and she seems really special. Very happy with Carmen and Curtis thus far!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
ghostcracker
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: gregori watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: crown
Zodiac:

All i could say their spirits are amazing, very powerful, friendly, i have a succubus from her and is great.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

elena893
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't decide atm
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Helena
Zodiac:

Hello everyone!
I am really wanting a very specific Incubus from this shop and I was wondering has anyone purchased one from them?if so,could i have a testimonial?thanks so much!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Have they got a non-MP site? If they do, perhaps I will try to message them via that. I've sent a couple of MP messages about an order but they might not have seen them yet.

I tried to make a purchase from them on the MP, but never got redirected to PayPal or any place where I could enter credit card info. So as far as I know, they have an order from me that has not actually been paid for yet. I'd like them to invoice me via PayPal, so I can pay and they can ship. I tried messaging on the MP, but maybe they haven't seen it yet.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Sesshoumaru
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: shinigami/deathdealr
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sesshoumaru-sama
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Have they got a non-MP site? If they do, perhaps I will try to message them via that. I've sent a couple of MP messages about an order but they might not have seen them yet.

I tried to make a purchase from them on the MP, but never got redirected to PayPal or any place where I could enter credit card info. So as far as I know, they have an order from me that has not actually been paid for yet. I'd like them to invoice me via PayPal, so I can pay and they can ship. I tried messaging on the MP, but maybe they haven't seen it yet.
Have you tried contacting them either thru their Facebook page or online store (http://magickalmenageriestore.biz/)??? I know they are very active on their Facebook page (search under the same name of the store). You might be able to reach either Carmen or Curtis. I do believe they were in the process of moving; so that might also be the case for the delayed response...

Hope this helps! ^_^

--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Sesshoumaru wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Have they got a non-MP site? If they do, perhaps I will try to message them via that. I've sent a couple of MP messages about an order but they might not have seen them yet.

Have you tried contacting them either thru their Facebook page or online store (http://magickalmenageriestore.biz/)??? I know they are very active on their Facebook page (search under the same name of the store). You might be able to reach either Carmen or Curtis. I do believe they were in the process of moving; so that might also be the case for the delayed response...

Hope this helps! ^_^
Fabulous! That's just what I was looking for. I'll give them a shout via their website, and if that doesn't work, FB. I can well understand that Real Life and offline things can cause a delay in responding. Been there, done that. I sent something out from my own shop a few days later than I had expected, because I was under the weather. 1si 1ex But I made a beeline for the post office as soon as I was in better shape, and I trust that these sellers will do the same when any offline chaos calms down.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I got a Coral Skeletal Mermaid from them...loved the story behind her and her energy is like being rocked while you float in warm waters! She is extremely graceful and beautiful for a skeleton! I also have an Obsidian Octomaid from them, which does NOT seem to be BA at ALL. Pretty sure she is DA. VERY active, smart, and helpful spirit. She DOES have the gift of influencing others, and even ME. I suspect she influenced me to purchase her, not against my will mind you, just influence. The Tribal Vollem I have is busy right now petitioning the Gods on my behalf. She is also very active, and a gentle spirit. My Berry Sky Angel was rather taciturn and sour...had trouble getting him to work with me. I found out something had attached itself to his vessel and was blocking his true messages! :p Didn't know that could happen. It is gone now,and he is actually very nice!!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Reaching out via their website contact worked right away. :) The invoice has been sent and paid, so I'll look forward to my new friend arriving in the mail. <3

Sesshoumaru
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: shinigami/deathdealr
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sesshoumaru-sama
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Reaching out via their website contact worked right away. :) The invoice has been sent and paid, so I'll look forward to my new friend arriving in the mail. <3

Woot wootz!!! Awesome!!!

Glad I was able to help! ^_^ 1tu

--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Reaching out via their website contact worked right away. :) The invoice has been sent and paid, so I'll look forward to my new friend arriving in the mail. <3
Hi L2R,
Did you receive your new friend ok?
I placed an order with MM on Oct 7th and it is still not here.
I queried the progress on the 26th and they said it would be sent in a few days
and since then...nothing 2co
Also, the replies to my emails after I paid for my items are less friendly and more abrupt....I don't like that!!
No "hello" or "thanks" even....very bad for future business which they won't be getting from me.
I have written again today to them.

I used to know things

Return to “Seller Review”