Magickal Menagerie

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Athánatos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Got my first demon from MM. :thumbup:
Anteros wrote:Also, the replies to my emails after I paid for my items are less friendly and more abrupt....I don't like that!!
No "hello" or "thanks" even....very bad for future business which they won't be getting from me.
I have written again today to them.
They only sent me a paypal notice when my order is completed. They even mentioned the exact item in the paypal invoice/notice like "xxxxx demon", about my request, and tracking number. ::facepalm:: Also, the info about my demon is too short.

But as Lu said:
REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:I will definitely be back for more conjures in the future.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I want to know the difference between the tiers (preferably from someone who has one of each tier)

Tiers bronze silver gold platinum and legendary.

I found contacting her on Facebook the best method to reach her. She stayed in chat for 30 mins just answering my question about a spirit I was interested in and a spirit I had purchased.

boop
jack77
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

furrybunny wrote:I want to know the difference between the tiers (preferably from someone who has one of each tier)

Tiers bronze silver gold platinum and legendary.

I found contacting her on Facebook the best method to reach her. She stayed in chat for 30 mins just answering my question about a spirit I was interested in and a spirit I had purchased.
I haven't purchased any of their spirits, although I came close a few times.
They had a detailed explanation of the tiers in their old website.

and here it is:

Bronze (1) - Spirits in this tier manifest as orbs, have minor influence and prescence compared to other levels of summonings, have knowldege in a few specific areas. These spirits may require more effort to communicate with, but contribute to your life mostly through affecting the energy around you and that you attract. These spirits run the range of $15 - $45 on a standard vessel.

Silver (2) - SIlver tier spirts manifest commonly as an orb, and occasionally to frequently as bodily sensations, feelings, and intuitions. These spirits ahve moderate influence and prescence when compated to other tiers. Spirits in this tier have knowledge in a few areas but may contribute advice at will, or without having to be asked. Silver tier spirits run the range of $50 - $90.

Gold (3) - Gold spirits start to become very strong, and very present. These spirits may manifest strongly as orb, body sensation, or feeling of constant prescnece, or mental vision. They have a moderate - major influence, have great knowledge in many related areas, contributes advice and help frequently, and serve a very active role in dialy guidance in their respective areas. Spirits in this tier run the range of $100 - $250 and would be guides that affect you on a daily basis.

Platinum (4) - These spirits represent the elites of their types and manifest very strongly. With the ability to overtake or influece daily thought and action, and affect objects, these spirits may also manifests as orb and shadow figures. They have a fully defined and distinct prescence, meaning they are very recognizeable. A spirit in this tier has a great knowledge in many areas, some of which may not be related, is usually empowered by some kind of divinity and strongly connects messages to and from spirit. These spirits contribute advice before a problem has arisen, are present in the mind for guidance, and have an undeniable rold in affecting the life of the individuals they work with. Spirits in this tier range from $250 - $450 in price.

Legendary (5) - These spirits are the most rare, and represent the highest level of conjuring. They are the most transformative, present, and unique. Legendary spirits are of highly divine or substantial compositions, have the ability to possess the owner or others in their environment, teach lessons by achieving manifestations of themselves, as well as by pushing you into learning situations. They are always available for guidance and have little effort for communications. Legendary tier spirits are active in helping carry prayers and are able to help their companion bestow blessings, command other spirits, people, and objects. These spirts have the ability to use you for their agenda, and in the dark arts area shoud be highly respected, often asking for some type of worship in favor of their guidance and assistance. Spirits of this nature are generally reccomended for advanced spiritual practicioners who have a clearly defined vision of where they would like to take thier lives and spiritual practice. These spirits are the greatest assets and allies to the spiritual world, and can help you make huge strides with their guidance. Spirits in this tier will be priced over $500, and will become inseperably a part of your everyday life.

Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Neb djinn

I just received my first order. They included a hand written thank you note. No one writes anything anymore. That was so sweet! I love my meebul so much, I placed another order of about 5 other spirits!! So super sweet even and my meebul is so cute and sweet and everything she said!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Thanks jack! Omg I wanted a meebul too Lololols! A mated pair. I want them bouncing all over my place. [emoji4]

boop
Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte

furrybunny wrote:Thanks jack! Omg I wanted a meebul too Lololols! A mated pair. I want them bouncing all over my place. [emoji4]
Well I got 1 but my daughter convinced one to join her. So I ordered two more lol my little guy is an orange and he has been bouncing around my desk at work all day or when he isn't in my shirt pocket or boot. He is so fun! I think he is one of my more entertaining spirits. He isn't sarcastic (woohoo!) but chirps a lot especially when I wake up at night. You so should order! Mine shipped in like 10 days!

LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

Does anyone know if they sell entities or spirits?

Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte

They do. Super cool stuff!

LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

I meant like... spirits OR entities? Or do they sell both? Many shops only sell one or the other.

MagickalMenagerie
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 489
Spelled Number: 56
Your favorite spirit to work with: Egyptian Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandria Virendi Clayton
Zodiac:

We sell both. ^.^
Mostly entities, but if it is a spirit, we label it as such to make it easier -- hope this helps, LilyCake. <3

Return to “Seller Review”