Magickal Menagerie

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Anteros wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Reaching out via their website contact worked right away. :) The invoice has been sent and paid, so I'll look forward to my new friend arriving in the mail. <3
Hi L2R,
Did you receive your new friend ok?
Oh, my, I didn't see this until just now. Yes, my new friend arrived safe and sound. A Starlight Fennec Fox Familiar. I gravitate toward foxes AND familiars, so of course this listing spoke to me. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

The folks at MM are very nice, quick to respond and answer questions. Overall a pleasant shopping experience.
Carmen and I share a love of cats also! =^.^=

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I love my spirits from MM [emoji4] Carmen and her mm fam did me a lot of favors. Really gratefull[emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have just discovered this seller. This is the shop with the most exciting spirits ever. Descriptions ad pics are awesome.1s I have never bought from this seller, very curious to know more about your experiences.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

A lot of people have been asking me about the unbound readings. I'm linking it here. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

http://www.fiverr.com/carmenlaughlin/te ... &utm_term=

boop
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I know I already did a review, but with my last order I was surprised to receive two extra spirits!
Like I only ordered one Angelion but I got a male and female mated pair.
And I got a complimentary binding of an Irkalla elf.
Their turnaround time and communication is great.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

furrybunny wrote:A lot of people have been asking me about the unbound readings. I'm linking it here. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

http://www.fiverr.com/carmenlaughlin/te ... &utm_term=

I recently received that. Quite interesting info, well written and detailed reading.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

If it's okay for me to leave another review -
I wanted to say don't be like me and pester them lol. I was a fairly new customer and at first communications were really quick, but you know life happens or they get swarmed with orders so sometimes you need to be patient. Otherwise though they are always nice and polite, and have gone above and beyond what I've paid for, adding on complimentary conjures as a surprise or to make up for an error.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I'm a huge fan of MM! About ⅓ of my family is from them. They have an eclectic variety of entities. I love the fantasy artwork they chose for the listing tbh lols. They have awesome events on their Facebook. The price u would pay for in these events are comparably cheaper than the prices on their website. So I suggest u join them!

If you cannot reach them through the contact form on mm or email, I will suggest Facebook. They usually respond within a couple of hour. Latest a week or two especially during busy season.

I ordered another unbound reading from them and just loved it. I got a courtesy conjure from them as well. Was a very sweet surprise! [emoji5]

boop
ChoasMagickHeart
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: I like succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Z****

Though I know some of you may have had okay experiences with this seller. I did not and am very very upset mainly because I had high hopes.. I waited above the required timeframe for orders yes I know others often complain about this, but I was fine with this since I beilieve quailty should not be rushed... so I <<Removed by Mod>> about 3 weeks when they "promise legally 1-2 weeks at max.. And what do I get from these clowns??? An order which was not what I bought and to make it worse the entity name translates as a praise to Allah.. I became a satanist because I was abused so badly by these typed of "systems" I do not wish to type full details as it would take to long. I do not want to praise that vile name in order to call my friend all the time.. There religion condems witchcraft.. why use that name for your entity? Thanks for the huge waste of money. I requested a full return to these jokers because of this but I doubt I will be refunded.. My advice to you all would to check out different metasellers like <<Removed by Mod>> or other I will not purchase here again... If you buy here my best of wishes to you I hope you get a decent entity.. Also I read that from their decription she likes to bring to life the "dark" in you.. Ye Thats for sure please sell your cancer eleswhere I asked if they would correct by sending what I asked for. I did not buy that tier..
Last edited by darkwing dook on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please refrain from using profane words, see Rule #2. And the seller proposed is not allowed to be mentioned in this forum, please refrain from mentioning them in the future. You can contact Creepy Hollows directly via Helpdesk Ticket if you wish to inqui

Return to “Seller Review”