Magickal Menagerie

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ChoasMagickHeart wrote:An order which was not what I bought and to make it worse the entity name translates as a praise to Allah.. I became a satanist because I was abused so badly by these typed of "systems" I do not wish to type full details as it would take to long. I do not want to praise that vile name in order to call my friend all the time..
First of all, if you didn't tell them that, they wouldn't know about your problems with any religion.
And second, the conjurers don't choose the name. It's the being or the being's parents.
I doubt it's anyones fault that this name translates to a praise. Some people choose their kids names because they sound nice.
I doubt my family thought "Hey, the hebrew Right-Hand-Of-God would make a great name for our kid"

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ChoasMagickHeart
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I like succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Z****

Yes I see your point but I ordered a demon Would you name a satan like thiught form jesus?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

ChoasMagickHeart wrote:Yes I see your point but I ordered a demon Would you name a satan like thiught form jesus?
Ironically? Yes, totally. But I would always pronounce it like the spanish version.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ChoasMagickHeart wrote: An order which was not what I bought and to make it worse the entity name translates as a praise to Allah..
Out of curiosity, may I know the name of the entity? I'm intrigued to know since I know Arabic.
They don't offer refunds but perhaps you can write to them and work something out though I know how hard it's to get a response especially from Curtis.

Regarding my experience with Magickal Menagerie, it's just... underwhelming and unsatisfactory.
I am planning to write a full review for all the sellers including MM, but to talk about my experience briefly; I have spent $1300 and the value for money is not met at all.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
ChoasMagickHeart
new here
new here

My apologies it was not praises to allah .. it's name was Evana meaning (God is gracious) you will find a list of church sites if you type the name.. My last complaints are 1. I did not get the tier I ordered.. yes I have receipt. 2. Order took much longer then thier policy statement... I wait forever and do not get what I pay for not to mention feeling insulted by the name.. I did not feel it nessary to ask them to make sure the demons name is not promoting christanity ect.

ChoasMagickHeart
new here
new here

sry you wasted $1,300, but out of curiosity was it thier "mysical" tier?

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

I recently got an angelion from MM, so far he's great! His vessel radiates a calm soothing aura of the sort. He's always following me around and warning me to be careful. Plus he keeps watch of other spirits with care. So far I haven't seen any orbs (I got the Gold rank during a sale) but he did give me some tingles yesterday on my shoulder. He got embarrassed today while I was writing up my design for my sexual elk man alpha lol. I played some christian rock music on my laptop to get his mind off of it aww poor thing.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ChoasMagickHeart wrote:My apologies it was not praises to allah .. it's name was Evana meaning (God is gracious) you will find a list of church sites if you type the name.. My last complaints are 1. I did not get the tier I ordered.. yes I have receipt. 2. Order took much longer then thier policy statement... I wait forever and do not get what I pay for not to mention feeling insulted by the name.. I did not feel it nessary to ask them to make sure the demons name is not promoting christanity ect.
Heh, I was thinking it's something like "Hamdallah" or similar root : P

"Evana", if we consider it the feminine of "Evan" just like "Evanna", then it is "God is gracious" if we take the Latin and Hebrew word "Ioannes" and "Yehohanan" (similar names from these two are "Ivan" and "John" and their variations). But there are other potential roots.
-If we consider it from Greek, then it could be "Evangelos" meaning "messenger", or "Evander" meaning "good man".
-In Old English, "Evan" can mean "heir of the Earth" or "the King".
-Another one is "Eoghan", meaning "young warrior" (Gaelic) or "right-hand" (Scots).

And there are more, e.g. "Euan", "Irvan", "Iwan", etc etc., from other languages. Not to mention the possibilities that it's not derived from human languages, thus it may as well have meaning in the native demonic language. E.g. in the list of demonic enns, there are "efna" and "eyan"; they might be related to this name, but no one knows the meaning : /

It might be better if you resolve your hatred of organized religions or related stuff, so that your view is less biased. This is because what you're stating here is biased and a hasty conclusion, plus the first error of translating "God is gracious" to "praise Allah". And your companion might get insulted by this "judge a book by its cover" thingy...

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

ChoasMagickHeart wrote:t and to make it worse the entity name translates as a praise to Allah.. I became a satanist because I was abused so badly by these typed of "systems" I do not wish to type full details as it would take to long. I do not want to praise that vile name in order to call my friend all the time..
Wow...that's...pretty mean, when you say this about your entity friend. No one chooses their name by themself~

i can agree with darkwing. You should work on your view of other peoples lifes and religion.
I'm an atheist, but my spirits have different kinds of religions and they're totally free to do so. It's not the religion, which abuses the people. It's the people, who misinterpret the teachings of said religion.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Have any of you made contact with magickal menagerie recently? Because we talked for a while then they stopped responding to my emails or calls all of a sudden and still won't respond. And i haven't gotten the change to get a conjure or anything else from yet.

Return to “Seller Review”