Magickal Menagerie

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I ordered a reading from them about four months ago and still have not gotten anything. I have contacted them several times through emails and other methods. No response. I have already tried to escalate to PayPal, but they won't do anything about it either, so I guess my money's just lost.

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

^ Wish I had read that before ordering...

Lovely121
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix

MM was the first shop that i knew about spirits' keeping. I made 5 orders, from April 9, 2018, to April 27, 2018, i'm still waiting... i sent more email, but no answers by them. I don't know what to do in this situation, if someone would like to advice me about it, i'd appreciate it.

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Any updates recently regarding this seller? I noticed they also had a storeenvy page...

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Well, no one else is posting about this, so I guess I will. Curtis is no longer with Magickal Menagerie and hasn't been for months, so Carmen is handling the entire store by herself. She's also had several other personal issues which have made for some severe setbacks on her end.

Personally, I'm still waiting on some orders that date back to last year--and given 2019 is not that far off, well... I'm obviously not too thrilled about it, but she does post updates about her status with backlogged orders in her server on Discord if you happen to be there. She did mention recently that she's working hard to catch up and expects to do outstanding readings during her college breaks. If you are waiting on a binding of a preconjure, she can probably do that relatively rapidly if you will accept a direct bind vs. having her ship a vessel. If you're waiting on an RA or a CC, well... I don't know what the ETAs look like on those.

I also don't know what else to post about it since this isn't exactly a review. I have received some of my orders from MM but not others. As I said, I'm not thrilled about the delays, and clearly her customer service skills leave something to be desired since she is not currently responding to emails and is taking so long to deliver on orders. I guess the best advice I can give here if you are waiting on something is to try to be patient given her circumstances, but if you use social media to ping her, that seems to net faster results and responses vs. email.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
ESL80
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

Anyone having more success ordering now etc....?

❤The quieter you become, the more you can hear❤
ESL80
new here
new here
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:Well, no one else is posting about this, so I guess I will. Curtis is no longer with Magickal Menagerie and hasn't been for months, so Carmen is handling the entire store by herself. She's also had several other personal issues which have made for some severe setbacks on her end.

Personally, I'm still waiting on some orders that date back to last year--and given 2019 is not that far off, well... I'm obviously not too thrilled about it, but she does post updates about her status with backlogged orders in her server on ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** if you happen to be there. She did mention recently that she's working hard to catch up and expects to do outstanding readings during her college breaks. If you are waiting on a binding of a preconjure, she can probably do that relatively rapidly if you will accept a direct bind vs. having her ship a vessel. If you're waiting on an RA or a CC, well... I don't know what the ETAs look like on those.

I also don't know what else to post about it since this isn't exactly a review. I have received some of my orders from MM but not others. As I said, I'm not thrilled about the delays, and clearly her customer service skills leave something to be desired since she is not currently responding to emails and is taking so long to deliver on orders. I guess the best advice I can give here if you are waiting on something is to try to be patient given her circumstances, but if you use social media to ping her, that seems to net faster results and responses vs. email.

Any updates on tbe shop??? Did you ever receive your order or communication? I'm going to contact her via social media. Thanks for advising!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

She has graduated, but most of her store’s public social media has not been active for some time now. I don’t know about The Server That Shall Not Be Named—I don’t use any of those. Given the backlog noted by Crashing, I think I’d look elsewhere for now.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:She has graduated, but most of her store’s public social media has not been active for some time now. I don’t know about The Server That Shall Not Be Named—I don’t use any of those. Given the backlog noted by Crashing, I think I’d look elsewhere for now.
That's too bad, there were a few interesting things in her shop that really resonated with me.

ESL80
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks, I've communicated with some people on social media who advised the same. ♡

Return to “Seller Review”