Things Phoenixes Enjoy

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Luminoire wrote:Here is my Phoenix nest in a small wicker basket filled up with natural, non-woven wool, dyed with vegetable dye, some cones, a feather and an offering dish with powdered vanilla.
I change offerings or decorations due to seasons of year.
I normally have this nest high up on my cupboard.

This is grand!

I'm still in the "carrying the vessels on my person" stage of the game, as the CH spirits only just arrived three days ago. But in the meantime, I will be in search of a suitable place to park all my vessels once we have progressed farther into the "getting to know you" period.

If I don't come up with a habitat for each one -- which could require more space than I currently have avaiilable, I do have a Plan B. They're all on gemstone orbs, so it should be easy to get hold of some sphere display stands, and let them populate the desk in my studio. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
phnxlvr87
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nymphos
If I could be anything, I would be...: Woodland Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Good ideas to try for my Phoenix!

luctor et emergo

Image image by Corey Ford

2 Phoenix, 3 Elves, 5 Fae, 5 Dragons, 2 Psy Vampires, 3 Nymphos, 2 Gargoyles, 2 Gregori. 1 each: Duojna, Fylgia, Volkh, Amphisbaenia, Caladrius, Aesclepius, Gryphon, Gnome, Dosojin, Galen, Sylvan, Freya, Thor, Aphrodite, Shaman, Boobrie, Cambion, Astral Djinn, Fortuna, mystery spirit.
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

So today I went on an escapade in search for the things pheonix's enjoy. I went out to get a round basket for her nest, some red glass pebbles for her nest, sheet moss, hay straws, vanilla scented candles, vanilla scented oil, ruby gems, a music box, a condor plushie and believe it or not I actually bought a small pedastool where I can place her treats on......and yet it feels I'm missing something else.

Welp I'm just doing the preparations before my pheonix arrives. Of course I'm not just going to give all the treats at once, I will only offer it to her whenever she helps me out as a reward but I will start with the condor plushie as a welcome home gift.

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I gave my phoenix a huge quartz cluster a while back, now I want to really pamper her lol (she is my past life lover)

1s
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

BurnedStone wrote:I gave my phoenix a huge quartz cluster a while back, now I want to really pamper her lol (she is my past life lover)
That's really neat that she's your past lover, I think that's very previous <3.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”