Can they really turn you into whatever you want?

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

I have read from a few listings of other sellers that there spirits,entites, and demons can turn the keeper physically into a vampire,werewolf, or any other creature. I found this really interesting, I think it would be awesome If they are capable doing this, but from the listings that I was reading, they are BA. Some sellers say that there BA cannot hurt you, so does that mean they are safe to buy? I'm not thinking about buying one because I have heard some diabolical stories that has to do with BA. I would like some feedback on what you guys think, I'm sure some of you guys have come across some of the sellers that sale these type of spirits,entites and demons.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

All practitioners probably have a slightly varying idea of what constitutes Black Arts. You will have to ask them, their definition of such and that would give you insight into what they are offering.. granted they are truly capable of discerning that for themselves.

It would be great if everyone could settle upon one definition, the most sensible being that BA is completely unmanageable and DA can range into much darker territory, encompassing those that may appear 'Black Arted' but in fact have a duality.

However, that is not how everyone feels and so you'll find sellers who call their offerings BA for whatever reason, even when they don't fit into the above.. It's important to ask them directly, only they can tell you.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Truth_Seeker wrote:I have read from a few listings of other sellers that there spirits,entites, and demons can turn the keeper physically into a vampire,werewolf, or any other creature.
I know that some of the creatures I conjure are capable of doing a spell that changes your shape on the astral - but it's a temporary change - you borrow a shape to learn things about that creature or that environment.

There are ways to change your astral nature... but I have yet to discover anyone who has purchased a method of transformation that affected them physically - whether the experience occurred via an entity or a spell, or was BA or another alignment. In fact, most people I hear talking about their transformations, say nothing happened at all. However, I admit that I really only skim those posts, because it's not something I'm personally interested in, so... You should do a search. There's a LOT of information on this forum about that kind of stuff - from people who are curious as well as practitioners and people who've actually purchased the items.

Personally, what it sounds like you're after is more along the lines of adopting the experience of another entity, rather than actually BECOMING one. CH has an adoptable power orb that can do that, and also there are lots of entities who can do that for you - Sidhe/Tuatha de Danann and some other very powerful fae, some dark arts demons, certain powerful elemental practitioners who can transform you into entities in their elemental realms, etc.

Deepest blessings...
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Psychicninja
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I think I know the seller and listings you are referring to. If so, I've asked the seller some questions and they replied transformation is in fact possible and would be on the physical.

I've researched this a lot both here and elsewhere and come up with more questions than answers

I received some health news this week that make the idea of being more disease resistant worth the risk for me. I honestly don't think any being could make another immortal.

My biggest issue I guess is that I don't want to shell out that kind of money if it turns out not to be true.

I wish that somehow a definitive answer could be reached so I could put the question to bed in my mind once and for all.

If you take the plunge I would be most interested in hearing about your experience.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have read from a few listings of other sellers that there spirits,entites, and demons can turn the keeper physically into a vampire,werewolf, or any other creature. I found this really interesting, I think it would be awesome If they are capable doing this, but from the listings that I was reading, they are BA. Some sellers say that there BA cannot hurt you, so does that mean they are safe to buy? I'm not thinking about buying one because I have heard some diabolical stories that has to do with BA. I would like some feedback on what you guys think, I'm sure some of you guys have come across some of the sellers that sale these type of spirits,entites and demons.
First, and foremost, you need a clear definition from the seller of what they classify as "BA". Some sellers are black & white... Black Arts & White Arts, and Black Arts lumps a HUGE range of completely unmanageable & malicious, to barely dark. You need to know EXACTLY what you're getting into when someone has a listing marketed as BA because in the truest form of BA there is no free will, and it comes at a heavy cost.

Can your Earthen body be physically changed into something by a spirit, or a living entity of another Realm? No. They have no control over the physical world, at all. They cannot change you into something else, they are NOT a god, or a creator. I've said this 1,000 times, and I'm sure I'll say it 10,000 more, if the spirit did not have the ability in life, it is not going to spontaneously receive super powers in death. That is not how it works. And, living entities of other Realms & dimensions are limited by what they can do on Earth just as we are limited by what we can do on their respective Realms.

Your Astral body, and your Spiritual body are two bodies that even YOU can change the shape & form of in their respective Realms. Spirits, and Living Entities of those respective Realms can also heavily influence your shape, your behavior, your energy, etc, however those changes are NEVER permanent.

If you want to be a Vampire, a Vampire has to turn you. If you want to be a Werewolf, a Werewolf has to turn you. It's really that simple. And, there's no way around that. There is no magick, no spirit, no entity from another Realm or Dimension, that is going to turn you into something you are not.

You can, however, through magick, spirits, and living entities, adopt & taken on powers, behaviors, and energies of those entities, and you will have the ability to exact measures they are capable of doing in their true form, but you are not going to be one throughout your DNA & every essence of your being.

The adoption of power from a race is possible, and many people do it, but they are still human. Humans with an edge? Yes. But, still as much of a human as they were before. In adoption of power does that mean you can overcome some things other humans cannot? Yes, it does. But, does it mean that you are going to be impervious from all disease, live forever, be able to leap tall building in a single bound? No.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
First, and foremost, you need a clear definition from the seller of what they classify as "BA". Some sellers are black & white... Black Arts & White Arts, and Black Arts lumps a HUGE range of completely unmanageable & malicious, to barely dark. You need to know EXACTLY what you're getting into when someone has a listing marketed as BA because in the truest form of BA there is no free will, and it comes at a heavy cost.

Can your Earthen body be physically changed into something by a spirit, or a living entity of another Realm? No. They have no control over the physical world, at all. They cannot change you into something else, they are NOT a god, or a creator. I've said this 1,000 times, and I'm sure I'll say it 10,000 more, if the spirit did not have the ability in life, it is not going to spontaneously receive super powers in death. That is not how it works. And, living entities of other Realms & dimensions are limited by what they can do on Earth just as we are limited by what we can do on their respective Realms.

Your Astral body, and your Spiritual body are two bodies that even YOU can change the shape & form of in their respective Realms. Spirits, and Living Entities of those respective Realms can also heavily influence your shape, your behavior, your energy, etc, however those changes are NEVER permanent.

If you want to be a Vampire, a Vampire has to turn you. If you want to be a Werewolf, a Werewolf has to turn you. It's really that simple. And, there's no way around that. There is no magick, no spirit, no entity from another Realm or Dimension, that is going to turn you into something you are not.

You can, however, through magick, spirits, and living entities, adopt & taken on powers, behaviors, and energies of those entities, and you will have the ability to exact measures they are capable of doing in their true form, but you are not going to be one throughout your DNA & every essence of your being.

The adoption of power from a race is possible, and many people do it, but they are still human. Humans with an edge? Yes. But, still as much of a human as they were before. In adoption of power does that mean you can overcome some things other humans cannot? Yes, it does. But, does it mean that you are going to be impervious from all disease, live forever, be able to leap tall building in a single bound? No.
THANK YOU...

I didn't quite know how to say it without... being me. lol

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

::nice::

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Psychicninja
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for for confirming what my spidey sense wanted to tell me.

As far as I'm concerned, Mags is the definitive source and the question is answered for me.

I'm honestly a little bummed but hey, life goes on. Oh and I do soooo love my adoptable vampire orb which totally works!

:heart: PNinja

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

:clap: Bravo
Well said from a master. I don't think anyone could make it any clearer.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

Thanks a lot everyone for your feedback, I feel good knowing the truth haha :thumbup: :D

Return to “Spirit Keeping”