venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:hey guys as the title states I've got an Empress Fae that I just received and I need advice on how to handle her because she's already pissed me off once today and I really can't handle any drama right now what with my school and money situations being at an all time Low so i need any and all help that you guys can give me.

What could she have done to as you said piss you off today?

As far as I can tell she's got a really strong-minded personality (one of those types that can be really stubborn about certain things). I don't think she's taking too well to the fact that I'm a poor college student whose in over her head in debt right now so right now we're headbutting on "who is boss"
because she saw me in a goofy mood. As of right now she's taken over my bed and I've interrupted the transfer between the vessels (her's and the new one she picked) because she was being a b*tch and tried take away astral parts of my body. by the way she's grey arts if that helps any. i got her from MysticStarEllen who got her from ::ch:: in case that also helps.
A strong personality could be a good thing, and what does the fact that your a poor college student have to do with anything?

I think just you considering her a b*tch ,show a lack of respect towards her.
I don't mean to be blunt but, if you are in the bonding process this is not a very good start if you ask me. ''SPIRIT'S DEMAND RESPECT'' it's a must!!!!

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

As Starfire said, do you have house rules? Do you enforce them? Do you do your homework before you buy your spirits?

btw, the other thread, the one that is now locked, that is an ENTITY not a spirit! Did you realise that before you hought him? Did you do your homework before you bought him? How many of your other spirits are really entities? Do you know? I don't mean to sound harsh but spirit keeping is not a game and you seem to be treating it as one. They all, spirits and entities, need to be treated with respect.

What Zero said on the other thread, the one that's now locked... You seem to be relatively new to this and you shouldn't get so many at once, especially DA. You should take your time to bond with one before starting to bond with another. Most people are OK to bond with more than one at a time but you clearly are not. Probably because you say you have biploar/schzitso-effective disorder and hallucinations (as you stated on the other thread). Keeping DA is probably not a good idea until you get that under control.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:As Starfire said, do you have house rules? Do you enforce them? Do you do your homework before you buy your spirits?

btw, the other thread, the one that is now locked, that is an ENTITY not a spirit! Did you realise that before you hought him? Did you do your homework before you bought him? How many of your other spirits are really entities? Do you know? I don't mean to sound harsh but spirit keeping is not a game and you seem to be treating it as one. They all, spirits and entities, need to be treated with respect.

What Zero said on the other thread, the one that's now locked... You seem to be relatively new to this and you shouldn't get so many at once, especially DA. You should take your time to bond with one before starting to bond with another. Most people are OK to bond with more than one at a time but you clearly are not. Probably because you say you have biploar/schzitso-effective disorder and hallucinations (as you stated on the other thread). Keeping DA is probably not a good idea until you get that under control.
Thank you jelly bean. for yelling at me. I already get that from Zero everytime she speaks to me lol. you are right. I have too many. but none have said that they want to leave (that I'm aware of). This doesn't work. you are right. I have been highly irresponsible with my keeping. spending every morning with my spirits (when I had the time) i guess was just a waste of time in and of itself. taking my spirits vessels with me whereever I go so that if something happens i have them with me and we can meditate together whenever we so wish. that was in vain i suppose. i can now call my spirits without their vessels being on me. but i guess the practice that went into that was in vain as well. I developed house rules and laid them down time and again. but... i guess that was for not. Some how I remember that Creepy Hollows has a rule that says you cannot tell someone (especially a newbie) that they are unfit to be a keeper. Especially when you know nothing really about them to make such a call. my spirits are afraid of being rehomed. many are "rescues" from ebay and the marketplace. though they're very good at putting on a show, at the end of the day they do not want to go home with anyone but me because their beds are here and their homes... are here as well. I am still learning the ins and outs of keeping and refer to the forums quite frequently. i have stopped going to chat because i prefer to avoid conflict with certain users.
As far as the Hikalaman goes yes i did do my homework. however i was not aware as to his form (spirit entity). when i bought his listing the seller had just placed the hikalamans on the market so there really isn't much info that's available about them because they are not the same as Carpathians. Also I hate that you think that I think that this is all one big game. i treat my spirits as individuals because they ARE individuals! If i whine and cry or tell a funny story about them, it's not because i want to cause trouble and make up drama here on the forums; No! I actually want to talk about my spirits who are being little troublemakers and get help for the problems they are causing me! Now, isn't that what these forums are for? ::Anyone::

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Ahh!!! Okay now I know exactly of the entity that you speak of!!!! I know the seller's site and she is a very nice lady!!!! ;) I would say get in touch with her and let her know what is going on!!! I have read the listing for these entities and they seem like they would be good to have around, but you have to take into consideration that they mate for life and beyond!!! Did you read all of the listing or just got excited and not read it all?

Did you fully understood what was in the listing? They MATE for life and beyond, that is a very serious thing to get into without first talking with the seller to see what all that involves!!!

Understand I am not berating you or anything like that, I am just concerned that maybe you didn't really fully understood what all of that ment!!! It is also states in the listing that they will not get jealous!!!

So I would say, get in contact with the seller, as she knows these entities and may very well help you figure out what is really going on!!! It is your best interest to do this, so you both can figure all of this out!!!

It is up to you to do that or not, but I will say it would be best to do it!!!!

I hope all will go well for you, and I am glad that you do take the time with all of your spirits and that is a very good thing to do!!! So take the time and contact the seller and see what you two can figure out about your entity!!!! :hug:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Also as a side note, ask your empress fae if she doesn't like your new entity!!!! She might not understand why you want a life mate, so sit down and explain it to her, all the reasons why you got him, it may help to calm her down!!! ;)

If not, then consider this house rule, which I have in place, if you don't like each other, then ignore each other, but when it comes to protection, everyone has to work together for the greater good of all concerned, this is a must be rule to follow, no exceptions!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Your very right on the matter that you should alway's feel free to ask any question, because like you said the forum is here for that exact reason.

Look no one is perfect, and being human means that sometimes where going to lose our nerves, lack patience or just have our off day's.

Our spirit's know that! they know we get good day's and stressful day's.
They understand us, sometimes better than we understand ourselves.

They your spirit's they have nothing to worry about, There home is with you! :grouphug:
Ask them just to tone it down a bit, explain to them how you feel and why certain things they do ,sometimes bug's you. Communication is alway's the best route.

I also want to mention every keeper will alway's be learning during there course of there lives, yes some members here do have more experience as keeper's,, and are able to give excellent advise.

I apologize if I sounded harsh or non-caring,I really only wish you the best connection and happiness with your spiritual friends/family!.

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Rav, first & foremost, you need to contact any seller directly when you have an issue. Members on the Forum can give you ideas, advice, and support, but they cannot give you the detailed advice you may need in order to effectively keep a spirit, or living entity, that is giving you trouble, because they aren't the ones who conjured them! If you're really having that much of an issue with a spirit you should go to the seller, explain the difficulties, and let them give you the recommendations for resolving the issue.

As for the Empress Faery, I can help you. However, I'm going to need more specific information as to her behavior. I read your thread, but your explanation seems more of a perception as opposed to what she's actually doing. Can you please tell me what's going on, exactly?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Faery”