Can anyone recommend a good psychic?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Thanks Vyprella!

I just check her out on ebay and she currently have 1 listing for love reading only though>

May

M.K
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

She may be busy, but you can email her through eBay and let her know what you'd like. I've done it before. She's flexible.

Love,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I just did! Will update when I got my reading, thanks again :)

May

M.K
estrella
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have good experience with nataliavisions too. She was correct about my current situation of which I never mention anything remotely related. She also provided valuable insights on my spirits and gave me encouragement.

All these are more than what I’ve paid for.

Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

I went back and re-read a reading I had from her from last year. None of it happened. She is very nice, but her reading was way off, and her predictions never happened.

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm just curious when someone mentioned she could talk to our spirits, as most of psychics on ebay can't (i tried asking them, they usually refused to do the reading or can't see the spirits).

I found out that I did had a reading done like 2 years ago and the predictions were totally off. Maybe I'll buy her reading again to get her to talk to my spirits for me??

M.K
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

I have yet to find to perfect psychic. I keep all of my readings over the years, either on paper or digital. Every once in a while I reread them and try to see if they came true (stuff can take years sometimes). I would say that only a few were right on the money. Most were either off, or just too vague and general to attribute real success to them.

To me this either means that the average psychic out there is not very accurate or that the future for some of us is just too changeable. Or a combination.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

Vortex:

Which ones were right on ? Who were they by ?

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I recommend Christy
here is her link
http://enchantedenlightenment.com/Divinations.html

She has great prices, and wow, she is amazing.
I have had pic reads done by her, of me or friends, and its like she is in my head or theirs..
Also, on the links on her site, Anna is Amazing as well.
Being Psychic myself, I usually go to these 2.
Anna is the one I spoke with after my Mom passed, and to this day, I am still amazed.
If you get a reading by either, tell them I sent you :thumbup: :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Mermista wrote:Vortex:

Which ones were right on ? Who were they by ?
Most readings were from psychic fairs, their paper notes, so no way to reach them anymore. Others were from early online ventures and have also moved on to other things. One of the few that seemed to get it right many years ago was morgana (and still seems to be around) from http://temple-of-wisdom.net/, it was a short reading though, must have been 6 or 7 years ago. At the time I was not sure if it was right, but now reading it again in retrospect, with lots more hindsight, she was right on the money. I requested another reading from her somewhere in december for that reason. Some of it seems to have happened as she said, other stuff not or not yet. Can take some time as the timeframe was 1-2 years.
Unfortunately she's a bit pricey.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE

Return to “Sellers You Love”