venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

So, after participating in my first class of Nycto's... I have to say how excited I am to be part of it. It was fantastic. Her attention to detail was flawless... and she made things incredibly easy to understand.

The course syllabus is packed with all the things I wanted to learn, and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a course like this... I had previously considered a few other schools, but nothing quite clicked until I found out Nycto would be offering classes.

For anyone else that is interested, here is a list of the subjects covered...

Ethics, Breathing, relaxation and meditation basics, Basic visualization techniques, Magickal perception theory, Sensing energy, Centering and grounding, Raising energy, tuning energy, projecting energy, Casting and releasing a circle, Intermediate visualization techniques, Elemental correspondences, working with the magickal elements, Evocation and dismissal of the magickal elements, evocation and release of Spirit, Magickal signs, symbols, omens and alphabets, and their use in both spell-craft, divination, and communication, The four pillars of magick and the witches' pyramid, The many different classifications of spell-work (this section will include some actual technomancy), a second discussion about ethics, Ritual etiquette when working with others (including your spirit family), Ritual procedures, Colors, auras and chakra basics, Cleansing, clearing and balancing the aura and chakras, The usual tools of witchcraft and how to work without them, Working with gemstones and crystals, Working with herbs and plants, amulets, talismans and candle magick, Crafting a spell using the energies of stones, herbs, candles, and symbols, but without the actual tools themselves, How to cast such a spell, advanced visualization techniques, Sealing the aura, wards, shielding, and protection, Gesture, Gaze, and Glamour - the art of Fascination, Divination with a focus on Tarot and Futhark that extends to using Tarot and Futhark runes in magick, Basic exercises to develop some psychic skills, Various magickal systems,and most likely a buttload of Mythology.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Sounds great! I wish I didn't have the attention span of a gnat and was able to pay attention to this stuff- I'd totally sign up. :thumbup:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Syri wrote:Sounds great! I wish I didn't have the attention span of a gnat and was able to pay attention to this stuff- I'd totally sign up. :thumbup:

OMG, Syri! You totally should. It is completely interactive... like in the first class we did all these exercises... they were great, and there is a range so that you could find the one that works best for you.

But it is very lively, and she makes it fun.... lol, so you don't have to worry about the attention span. Also, it would be so fun to have you in there :hug:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

Link please :)

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

LilyJadeSphynx wrote:Link please :)

http://www.magickfromthemysts.com/
(although the date is different... they just started :) )

ImageImage
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:
LilyJadeSphynx wrote:Link please :)

http://www.magickfromthemysts.com/
(although the date is different... they just started :) )
Thank you!!! :D

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Since we've only held one class, and our second class has been delayed for Parastock until November 8th, if some of you wish to purchase classes before November 1st, you can purchase next year's classes and put a note in your purchase. I'll give you the forum address and the passwords so you can catch up with the rest of the group before the next class.

Deepest blessings...
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Scorpiodan7
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 47
Zodiac:

I'm so glad I saw this. November 15 is my birthday so this a very nice gift, thank you miss nycto.

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Scorpiodan7 wrote:I'm so glad I saw this. November 15 is my birthday so this a very nice gift, thank you miss nycto.
YAY! See you at the next class :) Also, in the classroom section of the forum is a transcript of the last class, so you can see the discussion and stuff. I am going back into it tonight so I can practice some exercises

ImageImage
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Sounds fascinating, but after all this is Nycto right? nothing but the best :dancing:

In fact I don't think she would settle for anything less! ::pot:: :wizard: :applause:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!

Return to “Educational Material”