Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We are going through the memberships this week, and you must fit the guidelines to both be promoted to a new group, but also to STAY within a group.

If you are a member who is now contributing only as a seller, you are going to be moved to seller status. Which means, if more than 20% of your posts are seller related, you are going to be moved to seller status.

If you are an Honored, Journeyman, or Tenured member, and you are not in the guidelines for regularly logging in and haven't posted in the last 30 days, then your account can be downgraded to Registered status to protect the integrity of your account.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:We are going through the memberships this week, and you must fit the guidelines to both be promoted to a new group, but also to STAY within a group.

If you are a member who is now contributing only as a seller, you are going to be moved to seller status. Which means, if more than 20% of your posts are seller related, you are going to be moved to seller status.

If you are an Honored, Journeyman, or Tenured member, and you are not in the guidelines for regularly logging in and haven't posted in the last 30 days, then your account can be downgraded to Registered status to protect the integrity of your account.
How often do reviews get done? I have applications in to move to whichever of the next-level-up memberships I qualify for (I forget which color means what, and it's not obvious from the group application page what the requirements are).

I know there are a bunch of forums I'm not seeing, at this level, and I know I've been a regular poster for over three months, so I figure I might qualify to move up at least one notch. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Did you request tenure in your profile?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:We are going through the memberships this week, and you must fit the guidelines to both be promoted to a new group, but also to STAY within a group.

How often do reviews get done? I have applications in to move to whichever of the next-level-up memberships I qualify for (I forget which color means what, and it's not obvious from the group application page what the requirements are).

I know there are a bunch of forums I'm not seeing, at this level, and I know I've been a regular poster for over three months, so I figure I might qualify to move up at least one notch. :)
I sent in a HD ticket after requesting for a few groups under my control panel.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Did you request tenure in your profile?
I did, a few weeks ago. I'm thinking an HD ticket might be a good idea.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Just to be on the safe side, present and accounted for.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It is possible that it will come when the upgrades come.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Ravenskye
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pan Were
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenSkye
Zodiac:

I'm still such a Newb I don't expect to move up much!! But I am present and accounted for!! :U

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ravenskye wrote:I'm still such a Newb I don't expect to move up much!! But I am present and accounted for!! :U
Just keep making posts, answering and asking questing questions and it will happen.

Huffette

Return to “Messages & Updates”