venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:
virgorose wrote:Thank you and bookmarked :) xxx
Same here, thank you! :thumbup:
ditto :thumbup:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Bookmarking this!!! :thumbup:

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Part II

The difference between the upper and lower chakras which separates them is that the lower chakras all deal with your physical self. The upper chakras all deal with your perceptions and interactions with the outside world. The root is your body, the sacral plexus is sex and relationships. The solar plexus is your views about yourself and your ability to act in the world

The heart is all about how you sense the world. The throat is all about how you communicate with that world. The Third Eye is all about how you see the world, and the crown is how your spirit connects to the spirits of the world. So all the upper chakras are externally focused.

Remember yesterday when I showed you how to open your perceptions, either by touch or by inward sight, to view your chakras?

Connect to your heart chakra. The heart chakra has 12 petals, is green with a rose outline around the outside, and as I said, is the seat of your emotional senses about the world around you. 

This is how you interact intuitively with the world. The Third Eye is Sight - but the Heart is FEEL. There's no point in being able to see the word if you can't feel what your seeing actually means. 

The heart chakra is also about love - but not just self-love, but being able to give and receive love with others, and the wider world. 

When you are connected to your heart chakra, remember what I told you about connecting to the light that is the most balanced for you, the most attuned to your own highest good and your best purpose. This isn't about white light, or anything like that. It's about aligning yourself with your truest nature, your best balance, your most perfect you. Connect to the light that creates you as you create yourself... the blueprint, I suppose. It's not going to be the light that anyone else is. It's your light. Which means that if you work better with shadow - it will have the taste of shadow. It's your light.

So bring that into you... and let it wash through the chakra. Remember that we're going from the opening of the chakra in your back, and out the front. Let that energy wash through your chakra, setting everything to rights.
Look at what your heart chakra is right now... and then bring that intent in, and let that intent come through and fix everything up. And keep doing that until you know that your heart chakra is the best color and feel it can be.
You INTEND to connect to the light that is for your own highest vibrational good. The light that is the best light for you, and for your healing. When you put your mind into an intention, the very act of saying, "THIS is what I want," is enough to call it to you. You are using a function of magickal WILL.
You are WILLING A CHANGE TO OCCUR. You are WILLING A CONNECTION TO A TYPE OF ENERGY.
This is why I suggest that while this kind of basic healing can be done by most people, real healing that can be used for others shouldn't be done by just anyone, but someone who really knows how to keep their intentions pure.
Your heart chakra is between your nipples on your sternum.
Some people will feel it a bit lower, some a bit higher, but generally, it's in the middle there. The thing is that the heart chakra isn't actually a single chakra. It's actually 7 chakras starting at the base of the sternum and climbing upwards in sequence to the hollow of your throat.

The throat is located just over your adam's apple. Women and men have them - just feel for it if you're a chick, because it's not physically as obvious as in men. The throat chakra is a blue that is very changeable, but is frequently a whiteish blue - a pale blue to sometimes turquiose color. It has 16 petals. The throat rules vocality. It is "I Speak," so is all about speaking your personal truth. Not THE truth - but your PERSONAL truth. If you're not into self-expression, you probably have a muddy or even blocked chakra here.

The throat is all about communication, both within and without. If you don't listen to yourself, or you don't listen to others, if you don't speak deeply or honestly, if you avoid confrontation or prevaricate... you have an issue here.
Because the throat is all about speaking your truth, any time where you are deceiving yourself, this chakra is going to take the fall... and because it's smaller than some of the other chakras, when it falls, your whole outlook on the world falls with it. A recursive chakra here will actually turn you into a mouse just as much as a poorly developed solar plexus. They often feed each other. 

Not angry confrontation, but... have you ever felt something deeply, and ignored your feelings because you wanted to keep the peace around you, or didn't want to deal with confrontations with your friends or family? That's a throat chakra issue. Speaking your truth is about speaking those feelings - not about shoving them in people's faces, or about forcing them to your way... the throat is all about letting EVERYONE have their personal truth, as long as they let you have yours.

If you refuse to speak up when there are issues, calmly and clearly, but just clam up instead and put up with things that don't work for you, you're going to have all kinds of addictions that are about jamming that chakra up. It's not about speaking what you think. It's not about speaking what you're taught to think. It's about standing up for what your soul believes to be true. Standing up for your heart.

When you speak from a spiritual place, you speak calmly, and you state your thoughts and feelings, and then you let go. It's not aggressive, it doesn't hurt others, or if it does, it's only because of their attachments to lies, not because you are deliberately hurting them. You speak your truth and let it go. That is how to keep the throat chakra pure.
I tell people in situations where they cannot speak, that they must remain true to themselves, and speak the truth to themselves. They must be as honest as they can be with others, they must be honest in their actions... and whatever they cannot be honest about, they must be honest somewhere else. Tell a tree. Tell a sheet of paper. Whisper it to the wind. Tell the truth to something. It will help.

So now, connect to your throat chakras, and see what they are doing. If you see any blurring or blemishes, any places that are too dark, ask them why, what are they withholding. Listen to your truth. When you are ready... bathe it in that light, and cleanse it.
If your throat chakra is hurting you, ask it why, where the blockage is, or where you are underactive or overactive, and what you need to do to resolve it. That's one thing that people seldom do that they really should do the most... talk to your chakras. ASK THEM TO TELL YOU WHAT'S GOING ON

Time to work on the third eye. The first thing you all need to know is... it's not your third eye.
Your third eye is indigo, and has two petals. It rules the unseen world, the inner world, but also the astral world. What you see in your mind and what you see with magickal and psychic senses comes from here... but only what you SEE. Secondly, the third eye is actually the fifth eye. It's located in the center of your forehead. Below it is your fourth eye, below which is your third eye at the bridge of your nose, and then your second eye is your left eye, and your first eye is your right. Above the fifth eye, you have two more eyes, the last one being at the hairline.

The fifth eye is also vastly different from your other chakras in that it is centered in the middle of your brain, in darkness, and also in that it's start is on your forehead, and it's petals bloom out the back of your head... so when working with this charka, instead of going from the back of your body to the front, you go from the front of your face to the back of your skull.

So everyone knows what the "third eye" looks like and what it does and where it's located? At the curve of the skull as it heads towards the crown. Think... if you put your hair in a ponytail, it would be around that area. Hair is actually the third eye's antenna

When you feel you have learned about any possible dysfunction, make a note to yourself about what's going on and a solution... and then bring in the light to cleanse it. Remember that with this chakra, you go from the forehead to the back of the skull and out, not from the back of the skull out the forehead.

The final chakra is the crown chakra. It's located at the fontinel of your skull. It is VERY large, larger than your hand. It has 1000 petals, and is white and purple. It covers from the hairline at your forehead, a whole cap around the top of your skull. The crown is all about knowledge.

The crown is all about being calm, being strong, knowing your own self and your own way. It's also about being deeply connected with universal oneness. It's about being in tune with everything in the world. The crown touches everything, and then the eye and the heart interpret it, and feed that interpretation back into the crown for you to understand.

Everyone, connect to your crown now, and look for any issues, or anything that you're doing RIGHT... because the crown is all about rightness.
Keep in mind that the crown isn't about losing sight of yourself, or losing your own boundaries or definitions of self. It's not about becoming nothing. The crown is the seat of yourself, as you fit in the universe, just as much as it's the seat of the universe as it fits in yourself. 

A lot of people who work the LHP tend to think that the upper chakras will pull them off that path... that isn't the case. If anything, the upper chakras can refine how they decide to act, by telling them about how they think and feel about the outside world, and how it returns the favor - they reinforce choice, rather than taking it away and forcing universal connections. You can't force something that is omnipresent. You are in the universe. You can't get more connected than that.

One last thing... ask your crown how your connections to source and yourself are. Ask to see those connections and make sure they are all in, and functioning correctly.

When you've all connected to your crowns, and made sure that everything you need to know is understood, bring in the light, and this time, wash it from your crown, all the way down to the soles of your feet and into the earth. At the SAME time, bring a SECOND light up from the core of the earth... and run it through your root and all the way up, out your crown, and into the center of the universe. When you feel completely refreshed, balanced, poised between heaven and earth... you can relax, center, ground, and call it done.

I told you I was tired and would forget something... If everyone would check their idas and pingalas and sushumni from their sacral up, that would be a good thing. Run the light through all five channels.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Thank you, SO much, Aurum, for taking these notes for everyone, and for posting them here. :hug:

Deepest blessings...
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

No, thank you for teaching us all this :D

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Teaching is always a pleasure and a privilege. :) :heart:

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thank you Nycto for the lessons and thank you Aurum for taking the time to save them and post them for those of us who weren't there to read them in chat.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

More of my chakra lessons..

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 15&t=46996

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=41943

Not my threads, but some info on extra chakras and aura repair here. Ish.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=41969

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=41066

About flakey spiritual work when it comes to pretty much anything... including chakras...

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 97&t=40356

There's loads more. Search is your friend. :)

Have fun, and Deepest Blessings...
Nycto

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Thanks Lemon.

Main problem is that a lot of the info is spread across multiple posts on multiple topics, makes for difficult reading. Least yours are all compiled, makes it easier.
It is a lesson/pratice after all, so proper progression is necessary I think.

Steel Wolf Claw
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you, Nycto!
:D ::hail::

"Not knowing it was impossible he went there and did it" (Jean Cocteau)

Return to “Educational Material”