Massive Thank You! - Parastock.

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ikabard
Zodiac:

Thought id make this thread to show my thanks as well as everyone else's who im sure loved all the events the last few days and wouldn't be possible of course without Ash and Magnolia who did a great job getting all these sellers around and freely offering them a platform to advertise and such on there own board.

So thanks again!

They are most likely nackered with all thats went on as its been a hectic few days and probably stripped of energy. (As well as a few socks! and hats!) But pretty sure everyone that participated loved every minute of it.

Also of course a thank you to the sellers that came! they had some amazing competitions and information shared with people so been a great learning platform the last few days and hope that its also helped boost there business and made new connections!

So if you wish leave your comments below in thanks of the ::ch:: crew and all there hard work! as well as maybe a comment about your favourite moment from parastock!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Yes, thank you Magnolia & Ash.
And thanks to all the sellers that came and of course the crazy people that attended :P
Poor socks...

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Definitely had a wild time this weekend. Gained a lot from it, some were expected and others were complete WTF moments. But overall I feel as if I have gained a level up of sorts from all that happened over the past 3 days, good and bad.

I'd like to repeat Ika's thanks to all the sellers who came in, hosted events/contests/seminars and made the last 3 days a fun and memorable time for everyone. And especially would like to thank CH for making such a thing possible in the first place and bringing everyone together. (I'd also like to thank Ash for his hat).
I've always read about people saying how the online meta "revolution" has changed the way meta is perceived and how practitioners and collectors connect. I got to see it first hand this time, and am I glad Parastock only comes once a year, gonna need that long to recover. For those who couldn't be there, I hope next year allows you the opportunity, it's not something to be missed.

Additionally I think it would be a good idea if the seminars that were conducted, as well as some of the better bits of info that were given out was compiled and posted on the forums for those who couldn't be there.
Nycto's talk on Chakras has already been posted here with the second half to be added later, as well as WWP's seminar on Therianthropy and Vampires here.
But I know there was other good content that was not logged that could definitely benefit others.
I know the chat logs exist, but I can't imagine any one person wading though it all. Maybe Ash or Mags could start a sticky thread where people could start to compile all this info? Links to other topics, ect.

Personally I'd also like to thank WWP and Celius for the number of events and gifts they gave out, giant Eagles FTW.
Astral for a VERY interesting interview, see you in 2038 Hel.
Mr. L for giving in to "massive" pressure and hosting an event, and for proving once again I have some sort of weird reversed oracle thing going on..
Relic for an interesting, if somewhat chaotic, experiment in mind reading and for the awesome guidebook.
And finally Lemon for all the valuable lessons she thought us, and because I can't think of a better way to end Parastock then finding out you were right about a calling.
Also anyone else I may have forgotten, can barely remember most of Saturday truthfully, so I probably forgot someone, heh.

Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ah nice idea to link the seminar write ups in!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Drake wrote: Astral for a VERY interesting interview, see you in 2038 Hel.
Yes, thank you Astral, without you I'd never have met her. I guess it was fate, I didn't even know if I wanted to participate in parastock due to time difference and look how that turned out :meme: :dancing: ::bop::

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
missyallure
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguire Vampiress
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Nice thread guys!

Firstly I would really like say a big THANK YOU to Mag for inviting me to my very 1st Parastock event! Without her invite on FB, I would probably not pop into the chat just based on the newsletter alone... (I'm more into the ::ch:: store shopping frankly ::facepalm:: )

And of course not forgetting to thank Ash (for the wild pimp games), the ::ch:: crews (for letting me win a prize), the chat mods for all the help), all the sellers especially Dogstar, Dolphinwings, Relics, Nightstorm, Winged and Mysticgarden (sorry if I remember the nick wrongly) and not forgetting all the season chatters...

I have to say after the event, I'm totally in love with it; from the knowledge learned, chats, games, giftaways, and finally my favourite... discounts!!! :inlove: I get to make some nice friends in the chats, both internationally and my own region (Asia) mates. Although I missed quite a bit of the event (time zone difference), definitely had a great time chatting with the different sellers who are generous with their gifts and also patience for my millions of questions as totally hopeless newbie...

Feeling a little low that the event is only 3 days even though I'm zombified by the lack of snooze... :zombie: Kinda think that it'll be awesome if the sellers are on ::ch:: chat every weekend to hang around a little... and do some special sales perhaps?

Once again, :thankyou: and a big :hug: CH!!! I am glad to join the big ::ch:: family and looking forward to grow my spiritual and magical path with all of you folks! :heart:

Image ~ MissyAllure
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Definitely agree with the exhausting bit! LOL especially depending on time zones! been up till 5am some nights here! :P

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

It was a blast, I enjoyed everyone who was there seller wise that I got to participate in either trivia or seminars from and I am in the same timezone as ::ch:: and found it exhausting.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Lemon/Nycto's Chakra lesson has been folly posted in the topic I linked, bumping this for anyone who missed it.

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

I guess I was looking in the wrong places because it took me how many days to find this thread? Sorry, if I had seen this one, I wouldn't have posted the one I did in Messages & Updates.

Thank you everyone involved with Parastock 2013!

(And thank you Ikabard for starting this thread, despite my lateness in discovering it) :baghead:

Return to “Sellers You Love”