First Order, Already Funny Unicorn Experience!

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Ixchel
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well, guess I should start by saying I just received my first order from CH a week ago. I would've posted sooner but I got caught up in bonding and double checking facts. It's a really exciting experience! Anyways, I wanted to share this funny experience about my unicorn C.

Since I had ordered some things for a friend along with mine, we were together when I opened the package. I was looking over the sheets of paper that come with each spirit when I noticed something a little funny. Both the dragons had their scale color noted in the descriptions although they were custom conjures of specific colors, while the unicorn was lacking any physical description. I cracked a joke about it to my friend and decided I'd just have to bond with C and figure it out myself.

After a few days I decided to try and chat with C using a pendulum to mix things up. I'm not very experienced with it so I was taking every answer with a grain of salt. After some pleasantries I eventually remembered the fact that I still had no idea what C looked like and decided to ask her. The response made me giggle. Not only was it my favorite color, but it was a particularly girlish one and therefor ironic as if she were a toy. I closed up the session figuring I was letting my own thoughts affect the pendulum and joked that because of my lack of experience, nothing short of an apparition in at least my dreams could convince me.

A few more days passed and I had occasionally asked for a confirmation on her appearance both telepathically and with pendulum, and always received the same answer or impression of one. I wasn't obsessing over it but I was curious if the answer would change since I'm not exactly good at telepathy either. Yesterday I apologetically restated that since I'm so unskilled she'd literally have to appear in my dreams for me to believe it, feeling a bit guilty that I was doubting the signs I was getting from her even if I had reason to. I got a thought that I may actually get to see her in my dreams one day because I had bought a dream recall spell from CH as the newbie special and it had worked from the start and extremely well. I know not to expect anything of spirits, especially new additions, so I just moved on from the topic and continued to chat with her throughout the day to try and bond.

Any guesses for what happened last night? Yep, in the middle of a dream, it just spontaneously disappeared/ended to show a view of darkness as if it were shoved aside, and a decidedly girlish colored unicorn trotted up to me and greeted me in the same way I imagined C to when I first meditated with her. Got up close and stared into my eyes and let me experience her presence/energy. She may have been sharing breath like horses greet now that I think about it. Some of the small details were mixed up such as eye color but the coat was what she had been insisting! Guess it's final, I'm now companions with a girl's dream come true!

(Or it's a coincidence from dwelling on something and having dreams of it. It's hard for me to quell my skeptical side when I'm not very skilled but I'm willing to to bet on it being a true appearance. :) Just hope an admin doesn't see this and go "No, actually C is black with flames for socks and racing stripes down her spine!")

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

HEY, YOU NEVER KNOW IN DREAMS HOW A SPIRIT IS GOING TO COME TO YOU. NEVER DISCOUNT AN EXPERIENCE THAT YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WAKE UP. SOMETIMES SPIRITS COME TO YOU IN HUMAN FORM, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR NATURE FORM IS. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO RELATE TO YOU, THEY WANT TO CREATE THE BOND. VERY COOL FOR AN OPENING EXPERIENCE. YOU SHOULD BE REALLY HAPPY.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Ixchel wrote:Well, guess I should start by saying I just received my first order from CH a week ago. I would've posted sooner but I got caught up in bonding and double checking facts. It's a really exciting experience! Anyways, I wanted to share this funny experience about my unicorn C.

Since I had ordered some things for a friend along with mine, we were together when I opened the package. I was looking over the sheets of paper that come with each spirit when I noticed something a little funny. Both the dragons had their scale color noted in the descriptions although they were custom conjures of specific colors, while the unicorn was lacking any physical description. I cracked a joke about it to my friend and decided I'd just have to bond with C and figure it out myself.

After a few days I decided to try and chat with C using a pendulum to mix things up. I'm not very experienced with it so I was taking every answer with a grain of salt. After some pleasantries I eventually remembered the fact that I still had no idea what C looked like and decided to ask her. The response made me giggle. Not only was it my favorite color, but it was a particularly girlish one and therefor ironic as if she were a toy. I closed up the session figuring I was letting my own thoughts affect the pendulum and joked that because of my lack of experience, nothing short of an apparition in at least my dreams could convince me.

A few more days passed and I had occasionally asked for a confirmation on her appearance both telepathically and with pendulum, and always received the same answer or impression of one. I wasn't obsessing over it but I was curious if the answer would change since I'm not exactly good at telepathy either. Yesterday I apologetically restated that since I'm so unskilled she'd literally have to appear in my dreams for me to believe it, feeling a bit guilty that I was doubting the signs I was getting from her even if I had reason to. I got a thought that I may actually get to see her in my dreams one day because I had bought a dream recall spell from CH as the newbie special and it had worked from the start and extremely well. I know not to expect anything of spirits, especially new additions, so I just moved on from the topic and continued to chat with her throughout the day to try and bond.

Any guesses for what happened last night? Yep, in the middle of a dream, it just spontaneously disappeared/ended to show a view of darkness as if it were shoved aside, and a decidedly girlish colored unicorn trotted up to me and greeted me in the same way I imagined C to when I first meditated with her. Got up close and stared into my eyes and let me experience her presence/energy. She may have been sharing breath like horses greet now that I think about it. Some of the small details were mixed up such as eye color but the coat was what she had been insisting! Guess it's final, I'm now companions with a girl's dream come true!

(Or it's a coincidence from dwelling on something and having dreams of it. It's hard for me to quell my skeptical side when I'm not very skilled but I'm willing to to bet on it being a true appearance. :) Just hope an admin doesn't see this and go "No, actually C is black with flames for socks and racing stripes down her spine!")
Ixchel, :lol: it's nice to meet you and glad you had an experience with C!.
Don't dismiss anything, even the very funny moments. :wave: :thumbup:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
jasbro07
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: fallen angels
My magical/paranormal name...: lovesclimbingthruwindows
Zodiac:

hey! i loved this- - thanks for sharing :candle:

'I would rather be whole, then be good.....'
Carl Jung

“Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me, I will turn to see Fear’s path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”
Dune by Frank Herbert
Ixchel
new here
new here

Yeah I was totally ecstatic when I woke up and it hit me what happened. :) I thanked her a lot haha. Thanks for commenting, everyone! Glad you enjoyed my not so little story. Nice to meet you guys too.

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

That's a really awesome experience for your first spirit. ;) That bond will grow in time, too. Best of luck! :thumbup:
Blessings,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Ixchel
new here
new here

It really is since I wasn't expecting her to appear to me so soon. I just assume everyone here that's had experiences has been doing this for years hehe. It meant a lot to me that she did that, and she's followed it up with another visit a few days ago. Unfortunately it was a day when I wasn't using the dream recall spell so I don't have much of a recollection of that. I just know that she popped in again. Thanks, I really hope I can create a strong bond!

Return to “Creatures K-Z”