Platinum Dragon?

silversirian
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Does anyone know why platinum dragons are rare and difficult to bind? Can you really die trying to bind a platinum dragon? I'm just curious if it's just a legend or true :thumbup: .

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

::bump:: I want to know too

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Platinum dragons are indeed, rare. Their energy is awesome. I don't know much, other than what I have been told by mine, so I can't help you on that front. As far as binding them, I don't know if that is legend or if it is true. My dragon refuses to tell me.
Spirits cannot kill you, just make you kill yourself, but some entities can attack and harm you. I don't know if they can cause death, but they can certainly cause you to hurt yourself trying to get away from them.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think I saw three or four other who offer them. One man's platinum dragon might not be labelled as such with someone else. For many new agers it is doubtful one can die in the astral, since the astral is a mind state. But some believe you will die if you detach your cord, because to them astral is a soul state. Some of us don't have cords anymore in the astral. And aren't dead yet. A few frequent travelers don't have it.

A spirit actually can kill you a few indirect ways. Perhaps giving you an awful mental state where you can't sleep and off yourself. Cause you a brain aneurysm or heart attack because you experience so much stress and fear. Some claim the microbes exist because we (the collective) wield them into reality. Thus cancer and other disease was grown to match our vibration.

So let say your dream is so real your entire body/brain believes you are being eaten. You could very well die from the shock, increased blood pressure and brain not coordinating with the body. But your body in this reality may be totally intact.

So with that said, can you die binding them? If you believe you can then yes. Only one person I know claims you can die, while the others have came back unscathed. Who's real? You only know when you experience. And with a $20,000 price tag, that experience is going to remain a mystery.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Most other sellers sell them at much lower prices than that, usually no more than two hundred.

However, name of spirit species is very complex. Ever they have same name, they are not necessarily from a same kind. Their names can be meaningless or unfamiliar in our language, so the conjurer (or ever the spirit) call them with a different name so we can visualize them better. Many conjurers refused to disclose the real name of the species so other conjurer cant conjure them, with that they can exclusive that species.

Platinum dragon from this seller maybe not the same Platinum dragon from other seller. The only way to know is buy from both seller and compare two dragon.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

I have a platinum dragon and she didn't have such a high pricetag so I guess the way my conjurer binded her didn't involve the possibility of death in the process. There may be many different kinds of platinum dragons though; mine is a pearlscale platinum.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I recently received the vessel of my female platinum dragon. I had requested one to be a mate for Huffette's plat and to assist in raising the unbound baby platinum we have here that was orphaned. All I can tell you about her is that she packs a power punch. Yes, she is indeed powerful enough for me to sense her presence.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

My platinum dragon is actually metallic looking. He looks like a shiny dragon with metal scales. He is huge, but has a big heart. His father went to Wolfie and was grumbling, saying something about us chaining his children up. That is all I know of that exchange, so you will have to get the details from him on that.

I would say that if any dragon did not want to be bound, they could kill you. But this could be any entity that does not want to be bound.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

What should I task a platinum dragon? Not sure what are his specialities

boop
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

Lisa at Mysticmorningtreasures will conjure a platinum dragon for you but only as a custom request and after you have corresponded with her first.
She says they are the most magickal dragon she has encountered and the most difficult to conjure.
I don't know what she would charge for this service but looking at her other prices I cannot see her asking anything remotely like $10,000!!
She also said that the dragon has to agree to come to you as they won't go to just anybody.

I used to know things

Return to “Dragons”