Quartz Crystal

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Clear quartz I think is the mother of all crystal if you want psychic development and energy balancing. I finally realized, the reason I had more sensitivities then is because I had a lot of quartz in my space, but I left it at my old apartment. Wasn't until I bought some more for a project did I start hearing my spirits more.

This morning I heard one of them call my name to wake up clear as a whistle.

I've always wonder if there were spirits inside the quartz, later I saw an interview with a psychic who claims he often sees spirits that look like demons around mineral shows. He said they weren't demons, but rather earth elementals that have horns. And their purpose is to help things return to earth.

I've also seen videos that claim quartz helps deal with our inner demons. I have, though, found it has brought out my inner demon more often than squelching it. But maybe for the purpose of releasing and coping. As for health, because it can manipulate energy, it can be willed to heal a lot by removing blockages.

As a spirit keeper if you don't have a stash of quartz you are sorely missing out!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sometimes, crystals have a way of bringing suppressed problems to the surface, so we can deal with them and REALLY resolve them. (See: Moldavite. That stone is really good for bringing underlying issues out into the open, so be prepared for some epiphanies if you use it.)

Quartz was fascinating to me from the first time I saw a picture of it, in second or third grade. I was amazed that a stone could be transparent. Meeting quartz in person, years later, only confirmed that this stone really resonates with me. It's a wonderful boost of psychic ability, and its energies feel clear, cool and refreshing like water to me.

I second suga's emotion. Don't be without some quartz, if you have any interest in the metaphysical. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Voidwalker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 336
Spelled Number: 720
Your favorite spirit to work with: Things that go bump

For me, quartz is very much a foundation stone. It builds the connections with any other stones I am working with, in any given instance. I also love how quickly it destroys negative energies, as well as how easily in can be used to store and transmit different energies. I keep a DT Lemurian with me always. :D

That is not dead which can eternal lie : And with strange aeons even death may die.

Then rose the seed of Chaos, and of Night,
To blot out order and extinguish light.

Yet from those flames
No light, but rather darkness visible.

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”