You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
I started my journey back in the beginning of January. It's a very gradual process and other things such as one's own faith and how well they work with the energies of the spell(s) play quite a significant part. So I'd say I'm just a little over 3 months in overall. I began using one spell but then better figured out how this generally works and started using other spells to to increase my rank/abilities and back other previously casted spells. I've been working with about 4 vampyre transformation spells in all. My main one is the piece I began with though it works much slower. I'm also about to begin working with a vampyre deity that will help me along with my process and mastering myself and my abilities. They key is knowing that anything is possible if you've the will. You create your own reality or simply travel there on your own terms. Don't let the mind or the opinions of others hold you back.
Is this transformation you are undergoing a physical transformation? Or, is this a transformation on the Astral Realm?
I put some of the description in etsy and believe I found the listing (shop based in UK?) and it says it aligns you energy with the first ever line of vampires- so an energetic astral transformation.

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote:
Thefuumanchuu wrote:Catalyst- that sounds awesome! How long did all of this take and was this a spell?
I started my journey back in the beginning of January. It's a very gradual process and other things such as one's own faith and how well they work with the energies of the spell(s) play quite a significant part. So I'd say I'm just a little over 3 months in overall. I began using one spell but then better figured out how this generally works and started using other spells to to increase my rank/abilities and back other previously casted spells. I've been working with about 4 vampyre transformation spells in all. My main one is the piece I began with though it works much slower. I'm also about to begin working with a vampyre deity that will help me along with my process and mastering myself and my abilities. They key is knowing that anything is possible if you've the will. You create your own reality or simply travel there on your own terms. Don't let the mind or the opinions of others hold you back.

When will your fangs sprout out? Eager to hear...
I was born with huge canines. And I'm not exaggerating. I've been told that I look like a vampire since I was young. It made me really self-conscious about smiling as I matured. Now I don't care one bit. I've been told by another vampire that it's because I'm a reborn vampire. Fangs don't always come with these transformations though. It depends on the person/conduit and their belief system. Blood drinking is only for the prana but there are more advanced methods for acquiring life force energy. In fact, I'd advise them with all of our modern day complexities and complications.

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
Is this transformation you are undergoing a physical transformation? Or, is this a transformation on the Astral Realm?
Both. I'm working with multiple sellers to maximize results. Witchtalismans, Spellsshop, Mymagicfriend, and hauntedhollow are the current sellers I work with. Witchtalismans actually sells vampyre offerings with vampyre deities attached to aid in the transformation which intrigued me. Witchtalismans, Spellsshop, and Mymagicfriend have noted that the transformation occurs on a physical level as well. I have noticed physical changes but they are very gradual. The most noticeable is that my girlfriend tells me that my eyes change color with my mood very often. My transformation is still not complete though.

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

To update you guys, things have been interesting. My nails have hardened and grow faster along with my hair (sadly) and my eyes change color based on my mood. My face has also slightly changed. It is hard to explain and something you must either witness or experience. Those of you who've used things such as beauty spells may be able to relate. One of my closest friends has noticed a very distinct change mostly in my jaw and cheeks. I always need a pair of shades if the sun is out and not even that helps at times. Otherwise, I get headaches or my eyes sting from the light. I'm looking for a dark, decent-looking pair to purchase. I've adjusted to my hearing and sense of smell well enough though some things will never be pleasant. For example, I can smell a person's breath even when their mouth is closed. I think that's why my girlfriend chews so much gum now lol. It's quite hilarious actually. Some things I find interesting are smelling a bag of food someone has opened across the room from me. The outdoors smell great minus the fumes and such. I've found pros and cons about everything but it's the price I pay and I'm satisfied with my choice. Those who are generally sensitive to energy state that they feel a tightness in their chest when I am around and I'm still figuring out why that is exactly. Mind reading has become way easier so I've been seeing through people like glass at some points. I realize at times that I'll give a reading aloud about someone and at times I won't stop until I cease to pick up information. Reading people has added a new humor to life. That's for sure! Deja vu has increased exponentially and my dreams are so real that I often find myself waking up confused and sometimes relieved that my experience existed separate from my physical reality/experiences. I've had a lot of personal experiences I don't desire to divulge for my own reasons but I definitely recommend going to at least one of the sellers I've mentioned to try it out for yourself. If it is not for you, some sellers can reverse it. If you learn to control it, it will be worth it though. I don't advise abusing it. There are consequences. Thanks to those with open minds who've listened to me and I will continue to report as my general experiences accumulate.

Thefuumanchuu
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

3D Catalyst- keep up the updates please, i love reading this. it's so intriguing!!

if you don't mind me asking, have you visited a doctor recently or had any testing done? just because i had my own done for sickness recently, so i am wondering if there is any change inside, or if the changes are just on the outside. (did that question make any sense?)

I like Sour Punch Straws.
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thefuumanchuu wrote:3D Catalyst- keep up the updates please, i love reading this. it's so intriguing!!

if you don't mind me asking, have you visited a doctor recently or had any testing done? just because i had my own done for sickness recently, so i am wondering if there is any change inside, or if the changes are just on the outside. (did that question make any sense?)
No. The only reason I'd go is to make sure my health is in good shape and to confirm that "side effects" of the spells don't have another source. I've had side effects such as really painful stomachaches and some headaches but they didn't last long at all. Some complain of tooth aches but I've had no such thing and I'm already sure as to why. I like keeping my business private after coming to know some of things I do. I certainly don't need others in my business anymore than they already are. At most, I'm here to open your minds, inform as I myself learn, and encourage those who'd like to take up such a lifestyle to do so. :) Have a nice one.

ghosthunter9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I am in the process of transformation into a vampire. I am unsure how it will turn out as spells and magic transformations can take time. I have noticed I am not as lazy, I have better hearing already and am quite magnetic. It has only been a couple of weeks. My motivation is simply I wanted vampire powers - who wouldn't...I did sunburn pretty easily the other day and I normally don't sunburn that easy.

vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just started this process too. As far as I know it is impossible to turn physically, however astral transformations that have some physical effects are possible. I have been working with 4 different sellers on this to try and maximize results. Two of them I will mention (spellsshop and wintermournings husband J) Spellsshop had a pendant that slowly provides a vampiric aura (you can feel the energy at times from it) and the other involves working with a group of vampire spirits. The other two sellers bind a vampire that will help you along in the process. I haven't really noticed much yet besides feeling lighter everyday (kind of an odd feeling). I'll keep everyone updated though with how this goes.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I do not have any experiences with changing form physically, but I HAVE recently purchased a supposedly REAL PHYSICAL Werewolf tooth from a gentleman that traveled extensively all over the world, including in Malaysia/Indonesia, where this tooth is from! The man who sold it to me stated it was from a powerful magician's estate and he had collected it. The two items I purchased from him have been VERY magickal! Since it's arrival, I have had instances of growling (ME growling without realizing it), visions of a rather powerful, DARK wolf-shaped shadow in my house, enhanced sense of smell, and my chair was MOVED with me in it! When I bought it I had considered scratching myself with the tooth to see if I would change physically. I was furious when it arrived with the tip ground off! Suppose I could still sharpen it...but :p I admit I am a bit chicken after all the things going on in my house. My chatty almost WA werewolfess has stopped talking to me since the tooth arrived. Ash is welcome to look at it and tell me what he thinks about it, but I would want it back.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Tiavour
new here
new here

Sikrua wrote:I do not have any experiences with changing form physically, but I HAVE recently purchased a supposedly REAL PHYSICAL Werewolf tooth from a gentleman that traveled extensively all over the world, including in Malaysia/Indonesia, where this tooth is from! The man who sold it to me stated it was from a powerful magician's estate and he had collected it. The two items I purchased from him have been VERY magickal! Since it's arrival, I have had instances of growling (ME growling without realizing it), visions of a rather powerful, DARK wolf-shaped shadow in my house, enhanced sense of smell, and my chair was MOVED with me in it! When I bought it I had considered scratching myself with the tooth to see if I would change physically. I was furious when it arrived with the tip ground off! Suppose I could still sharpen it...but :p I admit I am a bit chicken after all the things going on in my house. My chatty almost WA werewolfess has stopped talking to me since the tooth arrived. Ash is welcome to look at it and tell me what he thinks about it, but I would want it back.
I mean no offense to our Indonesian members here, but I have personally almost been scammed by 2 different sellers, both from Indonesia. So whenever I see a seller is from Indonesia, I definitely proceed with caution. I do hope your werewolf tooth is genuine.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”