Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

The man was only visiting there....I can sense energy, so I doubt it is a fake. The man was heavy into magick. I believe the item is real. Not that I couldn't be fooled.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
sammyjew
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucius

the-catalyst-of-change wrote:
Thefuumanchuu wrote:3D Catalyst- keep up the updates please, i love reading this. it's so intriguing!!

if you don't mind me asking, have you visited a doctor recently or had any testing done? just because i had my own done for sickness recently, so i am wondering if there is any change inside, or if the changes are just on the outside. (did that question make any sense?)
No. The only reason I'd go is to make sure my health is in good shape and to confirm that "side effects" of the spells don't have another source. I've had side effects such as really painful stomachaches and some headaches but they didn't last long at all. Some complain of tooth aches but I've had no such thing and I'm already sure as to why. I like keeping my business private after coming to know some of things I do. I certainly don't need others in my business anymore than they already are. At most, I'm here to open your minds, inform as I myself learn, and encourage those who'd like to take up such a lifestyle to do so. :) Have a nice one.
Hello Catalyst,

I know this quite old post, but I must speak to as I have recently, purchased 3 rings. One being, a Ancient mind control ring, wealth and prosperity ring, and lastly the most important, a vampire transformation ring. All these rings were bought from estrellamagick.

If you dont mind, I would like to know how is your transformation is up to date?

Personally, I feel a lot of energy from the ring but have yet to see visible results. I would like to ask you a few questions.

Does it truly bring you all the traits that it lists?
And has the transformation been a truly visible process?
Thank you for your time and patience.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Bump! 1s

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Also Bump!

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My psy vamp always teases about turning me (even though I always reject serious or not). It's just never really been my thing, perhaps I'm unaware of the perks, but it seems my long childhood fear or vamps just makes me say no all the time. Also, I have my own path, I wouldn't ever feel like being some vamp, physically, astrally, or whatever because I feel I'm fine......also werewolves are cooler.

And to note, I've never asked for my werewolf to turn me at all (I actually don't even know if he knows how to turn people even or can) I kinda just shapeshift into one when I'm around. So yeah, basically why get turned into something, be a shapeshifter and be whatever! *easier said then done*

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

bump, I'm curious about those people who did the transformation into vampires.
It seems to me, it's going to get difficult, no?

I mean... first you were part of the human species, and then you did turn into another species.
I know all those hollywood movies are not real, but in the end, no one who has turned into a vampire, stayed to life his human life?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Hi sammyjew, how's the wealth and prosperity ring working out for you?
sammyjew wrote: Hello Catalyst,

I know this quite old post, but I must speak to as I have recently, purchased 3 rings. One being, a Ancient mind control ring, wealth and prosperity ring, and lastly the most important, a vampire transformation ring. All these rings were bought from estrellamagick.

If you dont mind, I would like to know how is your transformation is up to date?

Personally, I feel a lot of energy from the ring but have yet to see visible results. I would like to ask you a few questions.

Does it truly bring you all the traits that it lists?
And has the transformation been a truly visible process?
Thank you for your time and patience.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

All I can say since I been on is they work with practice or being completely wide open to anything. And for anyone who thinks it does not work on a DNA level, I disagree. Dude, since my first post on this forum and after studying what turnings are while going through them, they've got to be real. I suggest trying out witchtalismans because even if you're not sensitive you could possibly have the chance to meet a deity up close and to your face be able to read into it and make your own notes. Spellsshop's for me was beyond a physical transformation. You literally are here and not here. It feels kind of how kakashi from Naruto would feel when he borrows an eye of his own from a separate bloodline if anyone is familiar with that anime. Also I have way many more manifestations like super strength on and off. Meaning I might literally tap someone and send them flying and then have to put them back on the ground really quick and most of the time they are not cooperative. lol it's not funny how real it gets the longer you use or hold these transformation items at your own degree of navigation. There have even been time where what part of myself I identify as human also got wiped clean man. That's why I started practicing hard to keep I guess what I would call my conscience during these intervals. Also I have this weird sonar that you see on Dracula untold when his maker is using it when he steps in the cave. That I got from the vampire blood that Haunted hollow gave me. When you meditate with it or as it goes into your system, you literally will be like what do these people do in their free time to meet people with this blood type where their skin is literally steel strong. Also I almost burned up in the sunlight when the transfusion was done with this item and I had to ask it for protection fast before I what felt like disappearing almost happened. Magic friend's I'm still working on but is very powerful while I meditate to it right now. I think it is vampire blood that comes from middle earth since I hear a hum coming from gaia's stomach to be exact while focusing on it. Voodobybridgette's is scary because the blood feels as though it sources from space. What I did is categorized my vampire turnings and am making my own vampire blood type with all of my practices. Working out, meditation, witchcraft, prayer, fasting, etc. I am very secretive but all of my coworkers make comments all Of the like what is he? Did you feel him make the room shake? Is that the real him? All racially based questions. DNA based questions. Too lazy for quotation marks right now. But yeah it works for me. I can run really fast and can watch what happens after I stop at my destination and usually anything not tied down will swing and bump around. Witch talismans is a another story dude. Their stuff has to be real and terrifying due to the fact that the only reason their bound deities won't show up is if your shields aren't working right. Meaning they are insanely physical and from what I know you can turn yourself at their altar with practice the same way people workout generally speaking or you can trust a being you never met. Either way I think you get my point. All I can say for beginners is the spells are geared to make you do the things at your level of willpower that will eventually transform you whether that is figuring out how to jump from one cliff to another and working really hard to do it or wanting to smell what your girl has been doing when she gets back home and working really hard in life to notice the difference and the signs and eventually signs all around outside of your relationship once you've vamped that area of smell in your life dry.

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

Merch wrote:Do you count being turned OFF? When I see someone post. "BECOME A SECKSY HAWT VAMPIRE" just by wearing this ring for only two MILLION dollars. I tend to not believe them. But that is just my experience. And I am cranky and old.
I think it's because the rumors of making money as one are true and also because once it's easy, you have to figure out why it's important. That's my problem right now.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

the-catalyst-of-change wrote: And for anyone who thinks it does not work on a DNA level, I disagree. Dude, since my first post on this forum and after studying what turnings are while going through them, they've got to be real.
Okay, but have you tested your DNA (the whole genome sequencing one) in hospital or laboratory yet? And did you test the before and after, to see any relevant changes?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”