Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Oh God!

Finally I found God.

How are you, God?

How do I pray to you and give incense offerings?

Do you grant manifestation of prayer wishes?

Thank you in advance, God.

I pray and wish for a million dollars.

"the-catalyst-of-change wrote:

Ironically I did a transmutation circle recently with my turnings and achieved godhood just today. But it wasn't because it was what I was looking for. It was just from genuine work. And objects can help in my opinion. Especially if you use them like antenna."

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Everyone's experience is different, it will take 4 years and it will become permanent."

This was from one of the first post you made in this topic on januari 2014 so in about 4 months you should be a permanent vampire then Catalyst.
This is just my honest opinion, i do believe you are "different" then before but that you lost clear perception of reality.
There have been cases of people who think they are Superman and jumped out of a 10th floor window just to crash on the pavement.
Belief is something so strong and if it is or was an obsession then its easy to make the brain think your something else.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:This was from one of the first post you made in this topic on januari 2014 so in about 4 months you should be a permanent vampire then Catalyst.
He did say he already changed in this post:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p721028
Although, we shouldn't ask for proof or evidence, including what he said about DNA-level changes, blood test, government access, and the latest one, achieving godhood...

Thus, this thread is more about "believe it or not" kind of thing, I guess : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Everyone's experience is different, it will take 4 years and it will become permanent."

This was from one of the first post you made in this topic on januari 2014 so in about 4 months you should be a permanent vampire then Catalyst.
This is just my honest opinion, i do believe you are "different" then before but that you lost clear perception of reality.
There have been cases of people who think they are Superman and jumped out of a 10th floor window just to crash on the pavement.
Belief is something so strong and if it is or was an obsession then its easy to make the brain think your something else.
I wouldn't test something without something to catch me. Including my brain. But yeah it does seem really close to finishing since it's apart of my base as a person. It has nothing to do with my belief at this point. I can literally do the things witchtalismans told me I'd be able to do with practice and in time. Same with dawn shimmering spirit's and the others. I can see other suns other than our own at this point and even our own close up. Eventually it gets to a point you don't really want to tell people what you can do separate from the listings though. Some of this stuff can change your life forever. Especially when practice on a daily basis. It is better some people just try it. But my best experience on this topic has been from them all honestly.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

the-catalyst-of-change wrote: Ironically I did a transmutation circle recently with my turnings and achieved godhood just today. But it wasn't because it was what I was looking for. It was just from genuine work. And objects can help in my opinion. Especially if you use them like antenna.
So what perks does godhood have? I mean aside from immortality?
Do you still need to poop? Inquiring minds want to know!

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Oh, and also if you still need to, does it glitter? Is it golden? Does it glow in the dark?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote: Ironically I did a transmutation circle recently with my turnings and achieved godhood just today. But it wasn't because it was what I was looking for. It was just from genuine work. And objects can help in my opinion. Especially if you use them like antenna.
So what perks does godhood have? I mean aside from immortality?
Do you still need to poop? Inquiring minds want to know!
I had an experience where I went to the future and busted out of my skin. Poop went everywhere. Ever since I basically and mentally came back and had mental poop. Rather I just took care of that. Now I'm at soul level poop.

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Oh, and also if you still need to, does it glitter? Is it golden? Does it glow in the dark?
It's quickening. Like sitting on a needle. Nice joke though.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

the-catalyst-of-change wrote: I had an experience where I went to the future and busted out of my skin. Poop went everywhere. Ever since I basically and mentally came back and had mental poop. Rather I just took care of that. Now I'm at soul level poop.
Well, does that mean that since you were basically human then, we humans are full of poop? Well.....nothing new there.
So soul level poop is like sitting on a needle and quickening? Did I understand that right? I always wondered if it's possible to achieve a turbojet propulsion level. You need to try this.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote: I had an experience where I went to the future and busted out of my skin. Poop went everywhere. Ever since I basically and mentally came back and had mental poop. Rather I just took care of that. Now I'm at soul level poop.
Well, does that mean that since you were basically human then, we humans are full of poop? Well.....nothing new there.
So soul level poop is like sitting on a needle and quickening? Did I understand that right? I always wondered if it's possible to achieve a turbojet propulsion level. You need to try this.
I don't know about that. I just know my energetic centers went to another level and started pushing everything including snot out of my system. And it is like sitting on a needle. People always astral project to me when I'm on the toilet for some reason. They're obsessed over me.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”