Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

As far as I see it, everything has their pros and cons. It's up to whoever to decide what's best for them regardless of theory or the opinions of others. It is still wise to make educated decisions though and getting the insight of others couldn't hurt.

wiccabird
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Caiyros at Gateway Occult wrote:I am not bragging, but sometime ago I had a conversation with DeeDee about some of this stuff, and then also a conversation with a former Harvard Prof, Vlada, and I found a copy of the Vampire Movie "Genuine"...which is a public domain film that I will be recutting and creating a sound track. and then sometime later, I discovered the answer to what is going on. Absolutely. I am writing a book about this that will give and demonstrate "this New Something-whatever" and it will be finished sometime between now and summer 2014. Its entirely mapped out and is now being "polished". It would be nice if they came out together...but...who knows...

Also, the scariest Vampyr movie ever is Vampyr (1932) Dir. Carl Theodore Dreyer....get the version with the original sound track......

OOOH your book sounds extremely interesting Caiyros :thumbup: I would love a copy when you you're ready to sell to us, well I hope you are, I can't wait to read your thoughts on paper :D

Image Image
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

DelanaStrange wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote:
DelanaStrange wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote:Here's a pendant I bought for a vampire transformation. I will update you guys on my progress once it arrives.
«removed by mod»
In the "Item Details", it states,
"Vampire Transformation Pendant stone 925 silver pendant coven cast item
This item has been spellcast with the most powerful spells, a RARE secret passed down and performed by our coven, these spells which are cast are extreme and have the ability to transform you, this will be permanent. This item is for true vampire lovers
This Pendant has the ability to transform yourself into a living vampire

what you will achieve once transformed
amazing strength
speed
psychic power
psychic abilities
invisibility
time travel
enhanced senses
telepathy
teleportation
do not age
be able to seduce anyone
become attractive
sexual enhancement
Incredible levels of lust and sexual relations
Communication with spirits, animals and other past vampires
Powerful urges, desires, passion and feelings
premonitions
Protection from enemies, harm, evil spirits & energies

The seductive draw of the Vampire, you will become more energetic, more sexual and more alive with this pendant, you will stop aging as your body regenerates
It aligns your energies to the bloodline of the very first Vampires in existence.
You will become a vampire with unlimited magickal powers, powerful energies, psychically stronger and become ageless and so much more!.
This pendant will give you the powers of vampires; strength, speed, immense endurance and stamina, hypnotize humans and animals control over them comes with time, decrease aging and complete suspended animation of aging
Sexual contact regenerates and powers of the keeper, levitation will come in time however practice in willing a small object such as a leaf to float from left to right will help the person increase the power, you will have your own unique power or strength in time (be it control of fire, weather, deity control others) the keeper will have the powers and talents of the vampires. This offering is specifically spell cast with members of our coven its an extreme ritual that has been cast over many weeks its intense and not something we do very often, and im offering this extremely rare item to someone who will really benefit from its power.
It will take the keeper from up to 8 months to have the powers of vampires, this will protect the keeper from potential hazardous deities. it can also summon other vampires from afar and absorb the energy needed from them to the keeper. The keeper shall be transformed mentally and or physically into vampire, at a moderate pace
The offering will give the person the power of vampires which will become permanent and does not require the pendant to maintain the energy after 1 year.in one’s possession or ownership.comes on stamped 925 silver pendant with unusual stone and silver plated chain and charging bag, to charge your item over and over again.

This will help you in every area of your life and will transform your existence.
This spell can cause you to feel, think, have vivid dreams and experience past encounters, The visions may come to you at night while sleeping or during the day. The energies can be very intense You may feel excited, thirsty, and other things. Your senses will become stronger and you might have difficulty sleeping at night. Everyone's experience is different, it will take 4 years and it will become permanent."
This is interesting. I purchased a pendant for the same spell, but with a different pendant. It was from the same seller, though. Did you by any chance recieve a message on Etsy from the seller where they wrote that you will need to send them a reply once you get the pendant because they have a text file for you to read?
Yeah I did. Same thing happened when I bought a djinn from her. Apparently it's to keep the information from falling in the wrong hands if it doesn't reach you.
So, I just got the file from her. I wonder, if you have gotten yours, I have a question. Did the file you get have a spell in Latin that you have to do?
So I finally got my pendant and yes, there is a spell in latin I have to read in a ritual to activate the pendant. Had any luck or experiences so far? I have a god djinn bound to mine so I'm not sure where the sensation came from but after putting it on, I had an odd sensation of heat and chills surrounding my body.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I'm reading a listing for a spelled ring right now, which is described as being able to turn the wearer into a living psychic vampire. I am not in the market for one, but I remembered this thread as I read the listing. So I thought I'd share the information about it, if that's OK.
Welcome.

Today I am offering you a chance to become a part something more than yourself; something greater, something Eternal.

A Psychic Vampire.

Vampires have existed since the dawn of man; In folklore, stories, and witness occurrences all over the globe. They are alluring and mysterious creatures.

Painfully Beautiful to look at, yet dark and sometimes frightening. They are highly respected by all, including Spirits and Demons. They possess high power over everybody in their paths. It is said they have many kinds of Powers, Including the power to control and entice others around them.

This Ring holds an extremely powerful dark gift; the power to transform yourself into a living Psi Vampire.

To walk among the "normals",while being above them all. Take control of your destiny, and become what and who you were always meant to be.

Before you attempt to buy this Powerful vessel, you must know and understand one thing: You WILL become a Vampire by purchasing it.

So you must truly be sure you wish to join this dark realm.

Psi Vampire Transformation:
You will slowly change form, becoming extremely beautiful/handsome, and will be able to appeal to anybody and everybody who looks your way.You will possibly become pale, with alluring features:

Bright glowing eyes that will sometimes change colour;

smooth,youthful skin;

Your hair and nails will grow rapidly, and with more strength; You will have energy and vitality like NEVER before, leaving you feeling like a child again;

Your Sexual libido will improve to that of an adolescent;

Gradually, you will need less and less sleep; Lose weight;

And Become so desirable to the opposite

Sex that you will find yourself almost constantly

Surrounded by admirers.

Aside the physical transformation, your life too will change.

Increased energy

Respect

The knowledge to get Whatever you want

The power to CONTROL people's minds, actions, and dreams

Every Kind of LOVE

A Prolonged Life

Heightened Psychic senses that work in your benefit

Extreme Sexual Stamina

ability to see and know things (such as the perfect solution to any problem,or knowing what people are thinking almost instantly!)

Control of your life

Extreme Power

Fame

Others Lusting for you, and wishing to serve your every desire

Intimacy

Prosperity

The Perfect Body

Stronger mind & Intelligence (The power to remember everything, and to know all)

Wisdom

Success in ALL fields

These are just a small handful of examples of what you could expect...

The transformation will begin from the moment you put the ring on, but will be gradual. The more you wear the Vessel, the stronger the magick will be!

There is a cost to becoming a vampire, the ability and sometimes need to drain one of their energy (temporarily) to feed your own. All you need to do to drain energy is to stare upon your victim, and focus on slowly filling your energies.

So again I warn you, Please know what you are getting yourself into before you jump in.

Reversing vampirism is a very complicated process, but it can be done.

Some More Facts:

*You will Not need to drink blood, although your cravings for rare meat may increase tenfold.
*You will become faster and more agile, with plenty of extra strength, but not superhuman powers.
*You will have an extremely better sexual performance (and more satisfying genitals)
*Depending on you, and your involvement and belief you may or may not grow fangs, but will have extremely stronger teeth.
*The transformation is not instant (Over night) it can take up to 6 months, happening day by day.
*This IS the LAST ring of it's kind that I have currently, and will be selling, so this is your LAST chance to have it.
*Yes, I am A Vampire Myself, Transformed through this Very Spell

The Powerful Spell has been cast upon this Beautiful ring multiple times for extra strength, and so its power never fades. It never needs to be recharged, and you can constantly feel its Strong Energy filling you.
I will leave it to others here, whose interest in/knowledge of turning spells is more extensive than mine, to offer commentary.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

That listing is big b.s.... lol

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I checked the review for the same spell on different jewelry and they were all positive. There were only three though. Scroll to the bottom.
<removed by mod>

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:That listing is big b.s.... lol
I agree, a lot of what it promises is personality related.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
DelanaStrange
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 9
Zodiac:

DelanaStrange wrote:
DelanaStrange wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote:Here's a pendant I bought for a vampire transformation. I will update you guys on my progress once it arrives.
«removed by mod»
In the "Item Details", it states,
"Vampire Transformation Pendant stone 925 silver pendant coven cast item
This item has been spellcast with the most powerful spells, a RARE secret passed down and performed by our coven, these spells which are cast are extreme and have the ability to transform you, this will be permanent. This item is for true vampire lovers
This Pendant has the ability to transform yourself into a living vampire

what you will achieve once transformed
amazing strength
speed
psychic power
psychic abilities
invisibility
time travel
enhanced senses
telepathy
teleportation
do not age
be able to seduce anyone
become attractive
sexual enhancement
Incredible levels of lust and sexual relations
Communication with spirits, animals and other past vampires
Powerful urges, desires, passion and feelings
premonitions
Protection from enemies, harm, evil spirits & energies

The seductive draw of the Vampire, you will become more energetic, more sexual and more alive with this pendant, you will stop aging as your body regenerates
It aligns your energies to the bloodline of the very first Vampires in existence.
You will become a vampire with unlimited magickal powers, powerful energies, psychically stronger and become ageless and so much more!.
This pendant will give you the powers of vampires; strength, speed, immense endurance and stamina, hypnotize humans and animals control over them comes with time, decrease aging and complete suspended animation of aging
Sexual contact regenerates and powers of the keeper, levitation will come in time however practice in willing a small object such as a leaf to float from left to right will help the person increase the power, you will have your own unique power or strength in time (be it control of fire, weather, deity control others) the keeper will have the powers and talents of the vampires. This offering is specifically spell cast with members of our coven its an extreme ritual that has been cast over many weeks its intense and not something we do very often, and im offering this extremely rare item to someone who will really benefit from its power.
It will take the keeper from up to 8 months to have the powers of vampires, this will protect the keeper from potential hazardous deities. it can also summon other vampires from afar and absorb the energy needed from them to the keeper. The keeper shall be transformed mentally and or physically into vampire, at a moderate pace
The offering will give the person the power of vampires which will become permanent and does not require the pendant to maintain the energy after 1 year.in one’s possession or ownership.comes on stamped 925 silver pendant with unusual stone and silver plated chain and charging bag, to charge your item over and over again.

This will help you in every area of your life and will transform your existence.
This spell can cause you to feel, think, have vivid dreams and experience past encounters, The visions may come to you at night while sleeping or during the day. The energies can be very intense You may feel excited, thirsty, and other things. Your senses will become stronger and you might have difficulty sleeping at night. Everyone's experience is different, it will take 4 years and it will become permanent."
This is interesting. I purchased a pendant for the same spell, but with a different pendant. It was from the same seller, though. Did you by any chance recieve a message on Etsy from the seller where they wrote that you will need to send them a reply once you get the pendant because they have a text file for you to read?
Yeah I did. Same thing happened when I bought a djinn from her. Apparently it's to keep the information from falling in the wrong hands if it doesn't reach you.
So, I just got the file from her. I wonder, if you have gotten yours, I have a question. Did the file you get have a spell in Latin that you have to do?
So I finally got my pendant and yes, there is a spell in latin I have to read in a ritual to activate the pendant. Had any luck or experiences so far? I have a god djinn bound to mine so I'm not sure where the sensation came from but after putting it on, I had an odd sensation of heat and chills surrounding my body.
I searched online for the spell that came with it (I felt there was something just not good about it), and it is apparently some kind of 'poem' (it is referred to as a poem, but it doesnt seem to rhyme) called 'Ode to the vampire mother' and apparently after having said said poem outloud, and performing the ritual beforehand, extremely odd and possibly dangerous things have been happening to people (usually they have heard someone trying to get to them, and they always see some kind of black figure outside their house, and they constantly hear someone tapping against windows or doors). Look it up, you might find something. I haven't touched the vessel since, just to be safe.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

if it doesn't rhyme it is possibly hiku but not all poems rhyme, Shakespeare's sonnets for example didn't all rhyme through out. Also if the original language is not English it wouldn't rhyme in it any how, Also a lot of old spells were disguised as poems to protect them and the caster.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end Fire of 83 wrote:if it doesn't rhyme it is possibly hiku but not all poems rhyme, Shakespeare's sonnets for example didn't all rhyme through out. Also if the original language is not English it wouldn't rhyme in it any how, Also a lot of old spells were disguised as poems to protect them and the caster.
:thumbup: There are poems that use what's called slant rhyme or off-rhyme.....

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”